FBI Agents that raided Mar-a- Lago are under investigation by John Durham.

I don't believe it. Absolutely nothing will come of this Durham crap. He seems cut out of the Bill Barr mold.
Sussman got off.....but the investigation revealed something like 30 more hard leads. Durham is noted for being very thorough. Time will tell.

Exactly. You think this is a fucking joke...but they aren't joking about this in Venezuela or any other country that turned communist.

Just make sure when the balloon goes up you don't tell everyone that you supported their BS.
The shit yall spew is a joke. Just look at this thread. Some propaganda piece gets posted by an idiot op and all the brainless turds jump in blindly believing it, claiming that the entire system is corrupt. You don’t see how moronic and damaging to our democracy that is?!

Doesn't seem they adhere to their own creed.
Doesn’t seem? Well that’s because you’re caught up in this propaganda smear campaign to cover for Trump. We have a legal system and oversight. There are and always will be human error and bad apples but the system is bigger and stronger than that. Y’all make so many accusations that can’t be backed by proof. It is completely unpatriotic and insulting to our democracy.

Doesn’t seem? Well that’s because you’re caught up in this propaganda smear campaign to cover for Trump. We have a legal system and oversight. There are and always will be human error and bad apples but the system is bigger and stronger than that. Y’all make so many accusations that can’t be backed by proof. It is completely unpatriotic and insulting to our democracy.
Seems a lot of errors and so on popping up in conservative elections suddenly. It is insulting to our democracy that the FBI keeps interfering in our election process.
Please stop trying to rationalize the dual system of justice our 'democracy' embraces.

Seems a lot of errors and so on popping up in conservative elections suddenly. It is insulting to our democracy that the FBI keeps interfering in our election process.
Please stop trying to rationalize the dual system of justice our 'democracy' embraces.
I’m not rationalizing am saying your accusations are cherry picked and unfounded. You keep going down a rabbit hole of excuses that make you sound more and more unhinged.

What “errors” are you talking about besides poor sports using the trump tactic of calling everything rigged and stolen?

I’m not rationalizing am saying your accusations are cherry picked and unfounded. You keep going down a rabbit hole of excuses that make you sound more and more unhinged.

What “errors” are you talking about besides poor sports using the trump tactic of calling everything rigged and stolen?
Hillary
Hunter Laptop
Fisa
Steele Dossier
Rosenstein
Mueller
Sure I missed a few.

Slade3200

There are and always will be human error and bad apples but the system is bigger and stronger than that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back