FBI Agents that raided Mar-a- Lago are under investigation by John Durham.

Nothing will change the minds of the "blue no matter WHO"(the plus people in the LGBT logo) crowd.

Now it all makes sense.
These same corrupt Feds were part of the Russia Hoax and Spy Gate.

Well, given his success at proving all the Hillary "crimes," it sounds like a surefire winner!

Zero wins in court.jpg

I keep reading that from liberals on here, but when I ask where can I read about this "proper way" the president has to follow or his declassification orders don't count, it never gets answered.
Evidently, you ignore it.

The president sends a memo to all the agencies involved in the document for approval or rejection.
Then, if all the agencies approve the document, it is sent to the archivist.
Who declassifies the document, and it is sent back to the president, marked at the top of the page declassified.

So when did you LOCK HER UP.
I never cared about locking her up. I was glad for all the congressional investigations, because I'd rather congress be doing that than trying to help us. Comey was an asshole for announcing no prosecution after a lengthy recitation of crimes he accused her of, and doing that during an election year. The voters had their say, which was infinitely more important than Comey's book.

I'm glad Trump fired him for that, aren't you?

Evidently, you ignore it.

The president sends a memo to all the agencies involved in the document for approval or rejection.
Then, if all the agencies approve the document, it is sent to the archivist.
Who declassifies the document, and it is sent back to the president, marked at the top of the page declassified.
Ok, I said I wanted to read about it, but I meant read about it in the law, not read the guess of Smokin' OP. That is a precise procedure that you describe, so maybe it isn't a guess? If not, link me to where you found it.

I'd especially be interested in how these agencies acquired the right to reject the president's declassification orders after the Supreme Court ruled that the president has sole constitutional authority over classification.

The thread is about a Durham investigation. His reputation and credibility are certainly relevent to the discussion. Durham is little more than a yapping puppy whose only purpose seems to be attacking trump's enemies. No doubt he will investigate the next incident that makes trump uncomfortable as well.
wow…now demafasict are attacking career civil service agents that dare to investigate someone other then a political enemy

I never cared about locking her up. I was glad for all the congressional investigations, because I'd rather congress be doing that than trying to help us. Comey was an asshole for announcing no prosecution after a lengthy recitation of crimes he accused her of, and doing that during an election year. The voters had their say, which was infinitely more important than Comey's book.

I'm glad Trump fired him for that, aren't you?
Yet you stand strong with those that have chanted "lock her up" continuously, and cheered when Comey pulled his stunt. That's a lot like saying you marched with those Nazis but it's ok because you didn't have your own tiki torch.
1661868521489.png

Yet you stand strong with those that have chanted "lock her up" continuously, and cheered when Comey pulled his stunt. That's a lot like saying you marched with those Nazis but it's ok because you didn't have your own tiki torch.
View attachment 689181
The only people cheering when Comey pulled his stunt were Clinton and her circle of friends he protected

Durham was appointed specifically to investigate trump's political enemies.
just because his political enemies happened to create the russian hoax. Had they not done that, and acted as putin’s puppets to undermine the free snd fair 2016 election, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be investigated and this betrayal to Americans be exposed.

Ok, I said I wanted to read about it, but I meant read about it in the law, not read the guess of Smokin' OP. That is a precise procedure that you describe, so maybe it isn't a guess? If not, link me to where you found it.

I'd especially be interested in how these agencies acquired the right to reject the president's declassification orders after the Supreme Court ruled that the president has sole constitutional authority over classification.
Agencies can object, but the President can override. But there needs to be a paper trail so that all documents containing that information can be declassified.

View attachment 689181
No, it's actually exactly like being a Trump supporter because of his policies but not agreeing with him on every single thing.

I cheered when Trump fired Comey for pulling that stunt.

Do you libs really think you can compare everyone who disagrees with you ever to Nazis and it never loses its impact?
Agencies can object, but the President can override. But there needs to be a paper trail so that all documents containing that information can be declassified.
Show me that law.

No, it's actually exactly like being a Trump supporter because of his policies but not agreeing with him on every single thing.

I cheered when Trump fired Comey for pulling that stunt.

Do you libs really think you can compare everyone who disagrees with you ever to Nazis and it never loses its impact?

Show me that law.
No. Just the ones who support and defend Nazis.

Durham was appointed specifically to investigate trump's political enemies.
Like Garland is doing now?

Actually, he is sourcing how the false Russia narrative was started. Already proven funded by Hillary and your party....LOL

Forum List

Back