FBI apologizes for spying and wiretapping of Trump campaign

Actually the DEEP STATE did admit serious wrongdoing according to government funded and ultra liberal NPR

This is the liberal mouthpiece headline

“FBI Apologizes To Court For Mishandling Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser”

Yes that happened.

But an admission of spying on Trump did not happen.

Are you a moron?
except....

Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser” what other language do you need that in to read it? you obviously didn't.

Not while he was a campaign advisor. That’s the key point, moron.
again, why does it say it? Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser

Because he was one at one time. Just not while he was on the campaign and he wasn’t on the campaign when the surveillance began. His issues had nothing to do with Trump.

Don’t be a moron.
Of course page was a target because he was with the trump campaign, even briefly

the Deep State was desperate to tie trump to russia through any means possible

otherwise no one would know who carter page is

Amazing....

Snowflakes acknowledge that Barry:

Illegally weaponized the IRS and used it against Americans legally opposing his re-election...

Illegally spied on American citizens, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, and USSC JUSTICES....

...but they believe / claim to believe Obama would do a of that without hesitation but would never illegally spy on Trump and his team...

:lmao: Bwuhahahahahahahaha.. .

Donald? Donald? Are you posting on USMB again?

Easyt65' lies for Donald and lies against Obama continue his proud tradition of blatant partisan lying.

:boo_hoo14: I have to laugh when snowflakes become triggered by the facts and engage in personal attacks on others, attempt to disparage sources or both because they can't disprove the facts being reported. They're like lil' yappy Chihuahuas attempting to over-compensate for the fact they have nothing...if they did they would post it and disprove what is being said / reported.

:lmao:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Corrupt Obama DOJ Attorney John Carlin Did Not Tell FISA Court that Carter Page Had Previously Worked with FBI When Applying for Fraudulent Page FISA Warrant

"The Carter Page FISA warrant was used to legitimize the spying on candidate, President-elect and President Trump. Carlin and his team did not provide the information that Page worked for the FBI to the FISA Court. This was another material lie and it can be attributed to Obama’s dirty cop John Carlin and his team at the DOJ!

We now also know that Page worked for another agency in the US government and this too was withheld from the FISA Court.
"

The Durham Criminal Investigation finding and list of Obama / FBI officials to be indicted is going to be fun to watch...

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Corrupt Obama DOJ Attorney John Carlin Did Not Tell FISA Court that Carter Page Had Previously Worked with FBI When Applying for Fraudulent Page FISA Warrant
If you read their article carefully, they don’t actually know anything. They’re making accusations at times based on assumptions.

This is the kind of garbage that passes for journalism on right wing media sites.

What do you think they were just trying to save the country from those evil ruskiesthey were doing?
“They” referring to who?
Dunno for sure. You used the pronoun first. “they were just trying to save the country from those evil ruskies”. I assumed you were talking about the FBI but I could be mistaken.
I was referring to the Deep State

Now what was your question?

My question is the one I asked in the first reply.

What do you think they were trying to do?
Unseat donald trump

They decided to unseat Trump before he even won the election that no one thought he would win? Seems a little implausible.

Actually the DEEP STATE did admit serious wrongdoing according to government funded and ultra liberal NPR

This is the liberal mouthpiece headline

“FBI Apologizes To Court For Mishandling Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser”

Yes that happened.

Are you a moron?
They were spying on trump through trump associates in the campaign

the FBI/DOJ even considered meeting with trump while wearing a wire
No one spied on Impeached Trump. Page was not with Impeached Trump's campaign when he was spied on and he was barely attached to the campaign when he was with it. He never once met, or even spoke, with Impeached Trump.
If so its makes you wonder why page and trump are usually mentioned in the lib news media in the same breath
Well they mentioned Page as a former campaign member, which technically he was. But according g to Impeached Trump's campaign, Page was an adviser who never advised. Never met with Impeached Trump. Never spoke with Impeached Trump. And was thrown out of the campaign.

And spying on Page after all of that is your idea of spying on Impeached Trump. :lmao:
It may be the reality that page never did much for trump

but thats not the lie liberals were fed for two years during the failed mueller witchhunt

If you read their article carefully, they don’t actually know anything. They’re making accusations at times based on assumptions.
Just curious...how do you manage to convince yourself that pointing out facts to the FISA Court, like the fact that Page worked for the FBI, that the FBI knew he was an Informant on Russians for the State Department, etc..., is just 'making accusations'?

Never mind. I don't really care how the warped minds of butt-hurt, TDS-suffering, hate-driven, easily manipulated snowflakes work.

Yes that happened.

Are you a moron?
except....

Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser” what other language do you need that in to read it? you obviously didn't.

Because he was one at one time. Just not while he was on the campaign and he wasn’t on the campaign when the surveillance began. His issues had nothing to do with Trump.

Don’t be a moron.
Of course page was a target because he was with the trump campaign, even briefly

Umm... Carter Page was on the FBI's radar even before Impeached Trump had a campaign.

“They” referring to who?
Dunno for sure. You used the pronoun first. “they were just trying to save the country from those evil ruskies”. I assumed you were talking about the FBI but I could be mistaken.
I was referring to the Deep State

Now what was your question?

My question is the one I asked in the first reply.

What do you think they were trying to do?
Unseat donald trump

They decided to unseat Trump before he even won the election that no one thought he would win? Seems a little implausible.
I think only trump and ann coulter believed trump could win

The rogue fbi agents were like a cat toying with a mouse

in part I think they decided to destroy trump just for sport

and for having the audacity of being an outsider who won the repub nomination against their wishes

Yes that happened.

Are you a moron?

No one spied on Impeached Trump. Page was not with Impeached Trump's campaign when he was spied on and he was barely attached to the campaign when he was with it. He never once met, or even spoke, with Impeached Trump.
If so its makes you wonder why page and trump are usually mentioned in the lib news media in the same breath
Well they mentioned Page as a former campaign member, which technically he was. But according g to Impeached Trump's campaign, Page was an adviser who never advised. Never met with Impeached Trump. Never spoke with Impeached Trump. And was thrown out of the campaign.

And spying on Page after all of that is your idea of spying on Impeached Trump. :lmao:

but thats not the lie liberals were fed for two years during the failed mueller witchhunt
Oh? What "lie" were we fed?

except....

Don’t be a moron.

Umm... Carter Page was on the FBI's radar even before Impeached Trump had a campaign.
Hardly

page was an informant working WITH the FBI till he wandered off the reservation and onto the trump campaign

That page could be the missing link between trump and russian interference in the the 2016 election

Just curious...how do you manage to convince yourself that pointing out facts to the FISA Court, like the fact that Page worked for the FBI, that the FBI knew he was an Informant on Russians for the State Department, etc..., is just 'making accusations'?

Never mind. I don't really care how the warped minds of butt-hurt, TDS-suffering, hate-driven, easily manipulated snowflakes work.

These right wing media folks take some facts and mix them up with assumptions and unsupported allegations. If you don’t know what you’re talking about, it can be hard to tell the difference. I have criticized them for the assumptions and unsupported allegations, but you are now accusing me of criticizing the actual facts. That’s not the case. This is a bit like a moat and bailey defense.

Yes, we all know that Page worked with the FBI in the past and this wasn’t reported to the FISA court in the application. That’s not in dispute. We knew that from the Horowitz report and isn’t “breaking” or “exclusive”. What is supposedly exclusive is the involvement of John Carlin. There is no evidence supporting this allegation in the article. Zero.

Don’t be a moron.

Hardly

page was an informant working WITH the FBI till he wandered off the reservation and onto the trump campaign
Umm, actually, the FBI had spied on Page years earlier....

Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security

That page could be the missing link between trump and russian interference in the the 2016 election
I'm not recalling that. I do recall the right claiming the Obama administration spied on Impeached Trump by spying on Page. And I do recall being told Page was not spied on while he was with Impeached Trump's campaign.

Don’t be a moron.

Hardly

Umm, actually, the FBI had spied on Page years earlier....

Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security
Show us the evidence

all you have is the lying lib media’s word for that

“What has been overlooked are the reports, especially by CNN and others, that state such a warrant existed.”

Yes, we all know that Page worked with the FBI in the past and this wasn’t reported to the FISA court in the application. That’s not in dispute.
We also know that the FBI withheld the fact that Carter Page was an Informant on the Russians for the State Department, which is why he was having communications with Russians.

You DO realize these are CRIMES, right?

'In order to get a FISA warrant, you need an affidavit signed by a career law enforcement officer who swears the information is true... And if it is wrong, that person is going to face consequences.'
-- Rod Rosenstein

It has now been proven that this condescending ass committed FISA Court Abuses by knowingly signing off on FISA Applications he KNEW to be incomplete, that withheld information / facts. So far, however, he had had to face no consequences. Of course, Durham's criminal investigation continues....

I'm not recalling that. I do recall the right claiming the Obama administration spied on Impeached Trump by spying on Page. And I do recall being told Page was not spied on while he was with Impeached Trump's campaign.
The CIA was was run by and filled with obama flunkies

Yes that happened.

Are you a moron?
except....

Don’t be a moron.

First, the Deep State is a fiction.
Second, why would anyone feel desperate to tie Vlad's favorite candidate to Russia when the evidence of such is everywhere?

Forum List

Back