🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI arrests Black Panthers in Ferguson, buying explosives - to make bombs

The men, who live in the St. Louis area, are allegedly members of the new Black Panthers. They were arrested as part of an FBI undercover operation near Ferguson and intended to use the explosives in pipe bombs, the source confirmed.

FBI arrests 2 men for buying explosives near Ferguson - CBS News

As if there isn't enough crap happening there.

One thug dies at the hands of an officer and a thousand similar thugs come out of the woodwork and go to prison. Darren Wilson has proven to be a force multiplier. Just imagine how much more damage has been done by the black community than Wilson did even if he is proven to be guilty. Indeed, Wilson shot one teen. Black reaction has thus far destroyed the lives of ....... ?

Anyway, Eric "my people" Holder will slap these two on the wrist. He has a long history covering for the Black Panthers from his time at Columbia University to his time as Attorney General.

Obama surely will comment on this, right... right?

Jackson and Sharpton too, right right?

And of course we just KNOW this story will be all over the MSM!
Only white people should be allowed to comment on this. Got it.

Obama surely will comment on this, right... right?

Jackson and Sharpton too, right right?

And of course we just KNOW this story will be all over the MSM!

Unfortunately they wont. The media totally ignored the Travon Martin Riots. Just imagine how much more damage would have been done after the Zimmerman trial if the media covered the Travon Martin Riots. Everyone would have hopped on the bandwagon as they did with Rodney King and I would have something exiting to watch on TV as I sit in my home located well outside city limits. Funny how the media becomes responsible with reporting only after hyping a faulty guilty sentence on a white guy in the court of public opinion. Indeed, if it involves our troops in combat or a white cop, the media is all to happy to assign guilt. As soon as the first riots break out they go silent with the intent on not stoking the flames. I want to see fireworks on the television this time. I'll pop a bag of popcorn and watch as ignorant people turn their own neighborhood into dust and then blame it on whitey.

Last edited:
I say they encourage this because they're always pushing this false narrative that blacks are victims of white racism in our country. They create a climate where blacks are angry and exploit incidents like fergusson where they intentionally paint the picture to fit the narrative. If it wasn't for liberals stirring up shit there would be none of this.
Project much?

I'm trying to figure out what the nutters are so upset about. These Americans ought to be able to buy whatever they want......right?
Straw purchases are against Fed law. Seems this is what they got popped on

Law.......schmaw! That's gun control. You hate that shit. Right?
I have ever stated that I disagree with not allowing straw purchases? Nope I have not, you may come across better by dealing in fact not myths

Who knows, we'll see.

Unless the grand jury does the smart thing and just sacrifices the cop in the name of PC. Fuck him, he's white.

Should be any time now, I hear.

Of course! He's absolutely innocent of any wrongdoing and YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY!!! You are amazing. If they rule that he needs to stand trial for something.....it is just a case of him being sacrificed in the name of PC.

Way to go, Mac! Way to go!

I'm trying to figure out what the nutters are so upset about. These Americans ought to be able to buy whatever they want......right?

I have ever stated that I disagree with not allowing straw purchases? Nope I have not, you may come across better by dealing in fact not myths

I spoke in generalities, cowboy. Any gun legislation is just a step on a slippery slope. You know that. Why pretend?

I spoke in generalities, cowboy. Any gun legislation is just a step on a slippery slope. You know that. Why pretend?
Perhaps you should learn to speak in specifics jolly elf. I have no issue with the current gun laws in my state, I have no issue with legislature that is intended to reduce crime. I do have an issue with bull shit legislature that that only serves a feel good purpose and is not proven to accomplish the goal of reducing crime.

Perhaps you would be better off in discussing what you actually know to be the truth instead of what your guessing or making up as you go along

Perhaps you should learn to speak in specifics jolly elf. I have no issue with the current gun laws in my state, I have no issue with legislature that is intended to reduce crime. I do have an issue with bull shit legislature that that only serves a feel good purpose and is not proven to accomplish the goal of reducing crime.

Perhaps you would be better off in discussing what you actually know to be the truth instead of what your guessing or making up as you go along

You are right! I should learn to speak in specifics. Like you just did. I'm now very clear about what you consider to be "bullshit legislation (sic) that only serves a feel good purpose". That is because you were specific. I'm not left wondering what exactly you are referring to. Thanks so much!

Forum List

Back