FBI crime report for 2020.....knives still deadlier than rifles.....as are empty hands...they do beat clubs this year..

No more than one post above mine about Swiss gun laws and mental health........prime example of someone that would not be allowed to have a gun in Switzerland.

This person at the very least needs to be on a FBI watch list.
Your boys keep killing innocent people without being prosecuted. What do you think needs to happen? Those loons locked people in a police station and tried to burn it down. People like that doesn't need to be in society.

Japanese liberals have allowed their island to be defenseless against the growing threat of China.....they are just as dangerous as the left wingers here....
Yet private gun ownership in Japan is virtually non-existent. You said democrats, who are liberal, are violent people. Y Yet there is a very low rate of violence in Japan in general, and gun violence is pretty much non-existent, yet they still have liberals over there and dont feel the need to have gun protection against liberals. And you said the liberals in Japan are just as dangerous as the left wingers here. Yet Japan has pretty much gotten rid of guns and they seem to be doing ok.

So what are we to take from this? Well it could mean a few things. First off, it could be that you are lying. Or I guess it could mean you are delusional. Or I guess there is a chance you are just a really scared person. Or it could mean that not having guns around leads to less violence in general. But it's probably a combination of all 4.

Because, moron....you don't get to Deny Rights prior to being found dangerously mentally ill..........and we have something called the Bill of Rights, that limits what morons like you are allowed to do..

People like you back in the day denied blacks the Right to vote using literacy tests and poll taxes....this would be the same thing for guns......and it would be just as unConstitutional.....

You guys never tire of denying Rights to people.
Like I said, dumbass, why dont we determine if they are mentally ill BEFORE they purchase a gun. If someone is mentally ill they are mentally ill whether they buy a gun or not.

You are actually comparing a literacy test and poll taxes to a psychological test for gun ownership? We just both agreed that mentally ill people should not own a gun. I never said illiterate people shouldnt be allowed to vote.

I guess according to you mental illness and gun ownership only becomes a fact AFTER they do something nuts with a gun. There is a reason the military gives a rudimentary psych evaluation for people entering the Armed Services BEFORE being able to handle a weapon.

Your boys keep killing innocent people without being prosecuted. What do you think needs to happen? Those loons locked people in a police station and tried to burn it down. People like that doesn't need to be in society.
"Your boys". You just assume because you are on some "team", that everyone else has a "team" as well. Interesting. Stupid, but interesting. I always like getting into how people of your ilks mind think.

I think if you burn down a police station you should go to jail. But you said "my boys keep killing innocent people" then said "those loons locked people in a police station and TRIED to burn it down". So which is it?

"Your boys". You just assume because you are on some "team", that everyone else has a "team" as well. Interesting. Stupid, but interesting. I always like getting into how people of your ilks mind think.

I think if you burn down a police station you should go to jail. But you said "my boys keep killing innocent people" then said "those loons locked people in a police station and TRIED to burn it down". So which is it?
Blm and antifa are the democrat party and listening to your foolishness. You sound like a democrat.

Correct. When young men are wandering the streets with the feeling that their lives are lacking purpose.. then they are susceptible to joining gangs and feeling like they have nothing to lose.
They are looking for something to fill their time and want anything out of life they can get..

The more of a welfare state we become, the more that crime will increase.

Toss in you have people saying the system is racist, defund the police, have groups like BLM constantly stirring shit up with virtually no recourse it's a recipe for a fucked up kid.

You mean fully automatic military rifles in every home? Mandatory?

No...owning a gun should be voluntary....not compulsory....
You game for invoking Switzerland’s laws?

Correct. When young men are wandering the streets with the feeling that their lives are lacking purpose.. then they are susceptible to joining gangs and feeling like they have nothing to lose.
They are looking for something to fill their time and want anything out of life they can get..

The more of a welfare state we become, the more that crime will increase.

Toss in you have people saying the system is racist, defund the police, have groups like BLM constantly stirring shit up with virtually no recourse it's a recipe for a fucked up kid.

Like I said, dumbass, why dont we determine if they are mentally ill BEFORE they purchase a gun. If someone is mentally ill they are mentally ill whether they buy a gun or not.

You are actually comparing a literacy test and poll taxes to a psychological test for gun ownership? We just both agreed that mentally ill people should not own a gun. I never said illiterate people shouldnt be allowed to vote.

I guess according to you mental illness and gun ownership only becomes a fact AFTER they do something nuts with a gun. There is a reason the military gives a rudimentary psych evaluation for people entering the Armed Services BEFORE being able to handle a weapon.

And who makes these determinations on who is mentally fit to own a firearm or not, a leftist anti-gun shrink like Biden wants to have?

What you fail to realize is that gun ownership and possession is a constitutional right. What if we all put in obstructions on various rights we wish others not to exercise? Speaking of voting, why not an intelligence test to see if people are capable of voting? The Democrat party would not like that too much now would they? The party heavily relies on voters like this one.

And who makes these determinations on who is mentally fit to own a firearm or not, a leftist anti-gun shrink like Biden wants to have?

What you fail to realize is that gun ownership and possession is a constitutional right. What if we all put in obstructions on various rights we wish others not to exercise? Speaking of voting, why not an intelligence test to see if people are capable of voting? The Democrat party would not like that too much now would they? The party heavily relies on voters like this one.

Obama phone Lady?

Are you really that racist?

Who is going to decide? I'd imagine the states would appoint psychiatrists to administer some sort of testing. But of course even this issue would devolve into some sort of conspiracy for you.

No Constitutional right is absolute.

I am not even going to bother going into the difference between psych testing for gun ownership and intelligence testing for voting. By you even bringing that up shows YOUR level of intelligence.

So are you saying liberals in say, Japan, are of no danger? It's just American liberals that are the real danger here or is it all liberals?

I'm talking about this country of course. Just take a look what goes on in these liberal cities and how their leaders handle the problem. The FBI is reporting that murders in this country are up over 30% over last year. What party has total leadership? Unless a fair minded reporter asks the White House what they plan to do about it, Peppermint Patty won't even address the problem.

I'm talking about this country of course. Just take a look what goes on in these liberal cities and how their leaders handle the problem. The FBI is reporting that murders in this country are up over 30% over last year. What party has total leadership? Unless a fair minded reporter asks the White House what they plan to do about it, Peppermint Patty won't even address the problem.
Ok so you are saying only American liberals are a danger. The other guy said all liberals are a danger. I'm so confused now.

I actually live in one of those "liberal cities". I walk around at all times of day and night. Without a gun. You dont see me wetting my pants every time I leave my house unlike a lot of others on here that dont even live in a metro area but still need a gun to leave their home in whatever midwestern rural dump they decided to call home.

You honestly want to hear what a supposed liberal President (in your mind) has to say regarding a solution for the crime problem? I really doubt that.

Trump was President
The Buck Stops There

Interesting. So you dont think mentally ill people should be under some type of evaluation? You turning this into some type of Constitutional Law situation is laughable. Your line of thinking is the reason there are so many mentally ill people running around on the loose in America and quite frankly, in this forum. Severe mentally ill people (I"m not talking the garden variety Trump level of mental instability although I might even question that) should not be allowed to own guns. Period. If you think mentally ill people SHOULD be allowed to own guns, then you probably need your head checked as well.

Amendments are available as America changes. Our founders were smart enough to realize things change.

Correct because there were no mentally ill people during the adoption of our constitution or any thereafter. We only had mentally ill people around the past couple of decades.

Mentally ill people are already denied gun purchases. What the left is talking about is weakening the term mentally ill to purchase a firearm. In other words if you fell into depression and are no harm to anybody but perhaps yourself, government should disarm you. Nobody should be questioned about exercising their constitutional rights unless they prove to have abused them.

Why did the Sandy Hook school shooter have to kill his mother to gain access to her weapons? Because he was refused legal gun sales by the gun stores.

Trump was President
The Buck Stops There

So Dementia is responsible for the 30% increase in murders in this country? Thanks for admitting that RW. And I'm sure you'll also admit that the covid problem we have had since he took office is his fault as well.........right?

So Dementia is responsible for the 30% increase in murders in this country? Thanks for admitting that RW. And I'm sure you'll also admit that the covid problem we have had since he took office is his fault as well.........right?
That 30 percent was 2020

Biden wasn’t President till 2021
Ready to blame Trump or are you going to run away?

Ok so you are saying only American liberals are a danger. The other guy said all liberals are a danger. I'm so confused now.

I actually live in one of those "liberal cities". I walk around at all times of day and night. Without a gun. You dont see me wetting my pants every time I leave my house unlike a lot of others on here that dont even live in a metro area but still need a gun to leave their home in whatever midwestern rural dump they decided to call home.

You honestly want to hear what a supposed liberal President (in your mind) has to say regarding a solution for the crime problem? I really doubt that.

You're probably right because the left loves to do dog and pony shows while solving nothing. You asked me what "I" thought and I told you, liberal Americans are a danger.

I live in the liberal suburbs and yes, I do carry a gun. Liberals destroyed my once safe and beautiful suburb. The major stores had to close down because of armed robberies and shoplifting, good teachers left after being frequently attacked, my property value was cut in half from what it was over 25 years ago, gunfire nearly every night either at houses on streets or simply criminals shooting guns in the air. It was so nice before the liberals got here.

Correct because there were no mentally ill people during the adoption of our constitution or any thereafter. We only had mentally ill people around the past couple of decades.
I'm guessing they were smarter back then and kept guns away from mentally ill people.

Mentally ill people are already denied gun purchases.
None of the 50 states currently have any type of psych evaluation mandated by law in order to purchase a firearm. I guess what you mean is you think whoever sells the gun to the mentally ill person is capable of making a mental evaluation and because of his good nature will turn down the cash if he thinks somebody is a little koo koo.

Why did the Sandy Hook school shooter have to kill his mother to gain access to her weapons? Because he was refused legal gun sales by the gun stores.

Wait a minute. If he had to shoot her to gain access to her weapons, what did he use to shoot her with?

Forum List

Back