FBI Deputy Director at risk ?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Comey got his ass sent to the curb for failing to kiss Trumps feet like a good slave .... Comeys Deputy appoints a special prosecutor to carry the investigation forward .. Trump's already been tweeting "its a witch hunt" ..

given the above ...

do you think Trump will fire Comeys Deputy too ?

Comey got his ass sent to the curb for failing to kiss Trumps feet like a good slave .... Comeys Deputy appoints a special prosecutor to carry the investigation forward .. Trump's already been tweeting "its a witch hunt" ..

given the above ...

The DOJ appoints them dumbass.

given the above ...

Maybe you should quit making false statements. The Assistant AG appointed the special prosecutor, not the Deputy FBI Director.

given the above ...

No offense, but I believe it was Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III's deputy, Rod Rothstein, who appointed Muller ... after Trump used his memo to lie about why Comey was fired. Curiously Ole Jeff unrecused himself in the firing.. but not the Mueller hiring. LOL

Jeff Sessions’s Role in James Comey’s Firing

given the above ...

He must .

He is a Clinton supporter.

His wife's campaign accepted funds from the Hillary campaign.

The president has absolute authority to control the executive branch.

No authority is absolute in the Republic. The Orange Cretin can fire Comey, but if the reason was to end an investigation, then there will be a political cost to Le Grande Orange, but probably not impeachment.

No authority is absolute in the Republic. The Orange Cretin can fire Comey, but if the reason was to end an investigation, then there will be a political cost to Le Grande Orange, but probably not impeachment.

He can fire McCabe if he wishes.
Yes, and he can fire Rothstein. but that doesn't make his "power" absolute. He can be removed from office. I'm not sure whether he can fire Mueller.

He can fire McCabe if he wishes.
Yes, and he can fire Rothstein. but that doesn't make his "power" absolute. He can be removed from office. I'm not sure whether he can fire Mueller.

He can indeed. Nixon did it to Cox, it wasn't a bright move.

given the above ...

Rosenstein appointed the special counsel.

given the above ...

and Trump fires them, fuckstick

SHUT THE FUCK UP

THE PREZ OWNS THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH

HE CAN FIRE FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON AT ALL

THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH HAS THE AUTHORITY TO INVESTIGATE , IMPEACH AND TRY IF THEY SO DESIRE

NEITHER THE JUDICIAL NOR THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH HAS THE AUTHORITY TO COMPEL THE PREZ TO OPERATE THE EXECUTIVE ACCORDING TO THEIR DICTATES

SEPARATION OF POWERS DOCTRINE - INDEPENDENT AND CO-EQUAL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT

FURTHERMORE , IT IS NOT THE PRESIDENT's RESPONSIBILITY TO INCRIMINATE HIMSELF

FIFTH AMENDMENT

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb;nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

given the above ...

Deflect to someone else kid, you won't get away with it for me. You spoke out of your ass, you got called on it and now you're whining like the little bitch you have always been.

Fuck you Count. Trump can be removed for obstruction of justice. His power is not absolute. And stop using fonts you self aggrandizing piece of shit asshole

Fuck you Count. Trump can be removed for obstruction of justice. His power is not absolute. And stop using fonts you self aggrandizing piece of shit asshole

SUCK MY ROD , MANGY DOG

YOU CAN NOT RE-DEFINE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE TO INCLUDE RE-STAFFING THE CABINET

YOU BASTARDS ARE ENCOURAGING MUTINY

given the above ...

Deflect to someone else kid, you won't get away with it for me. You spoke out of your ass, you got called on it and now you're whining like the little bitch you have always been.

my bad, I thought I read where Comeys Deputy made the appointment ..It was Yates Deputy.

I determined that it is on the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday. "My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted."

ok then, will Trump fire THAT Deputy?

Last edited:
Are Dems really this idiotic and uniformed?

Is it even possible to post a rational message on a message board with Obama's Cock in their mouth, and their other hand on his balls?

Comey was IMPEDING and Obstructing The Russian Investigation.

Now it can finally move forward and be concluded.

Both the Deputy Director "now acting director" and The Independent Counsel have flawless reputations and are respected by both parties.

The Dems had their bluff called, and now we hear sweet silence.

President Trump will be exonerated by The Independent Counsel just like The FBI, NSA, CIA, Treasury and Head of National Intelligence also exonerated him.

Lefty just had a giant pile of shit dumped upon their corrupt apparatus, and now The Truth is going to send them scurrying for the darkness like the Cockroaches they are.

given the above ...

my bad, I thought I read where Comeys Deputy made the appointment ..

I determined that it is on the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday. "My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted."

Who knows. Right now I think he will dump some staff, there are rumblings that not even Kushner is safe.

given the above ...

my bad, I thought I read where Comeys Deputy made the appointment ..

Dear Dumbass, did "the deputy" now acting director lie to President Trump, lie to Congress, Obstruct justice, and leak classified information?

So the answer is no, 'the deputy director" will not be fired.

But Comey was fired, for all of the above and more. He was corrupt and incompetent.

Forum List

Back