FBI Deputy Director at risk ?

Comey got his ass sent to the curb for failing to kiss Trumps feet like a good slave .... Comeys Deputy appoints a special prosecutor to carry the investigation forward .. Trump's already been tweeting "its a witch hunt" ..

given the above ...

do you think Trump will fire Comeys Deputy too ?

The DOJ appoints them dumbass.

and Trump fires them, fuckstick

Deflect to someone else kid, you won't get away with it for me. You spoke out of your ass, you got called on it and now you're whining like the little bitch you have always been.

my bad, I thought I read where Comeys Deputy made the appointment ..

I determined that it is on the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday. "My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted."

ok then, will Trump fire THAT Deputy?

TRUMP MUST TERMINATE ROSENSTEIN AND ROBERT MUELLER . HE OWNS THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH WHY THE FUCK IS HE CAPITTULATING

EVEN IF HE IS IMPEACHED HE WILL PREVAIL IN THE SENATE

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FUCKING EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM

COME ON MS CONWAY ADVISE THE PRESIDENT CORRECTLY

Comey got his ass sent to the curb for failing to kiss Trumps feet like a good slave .... Comeys Deputy appoints a special prosecutor to carry the investigation forward .. Trump's already been tweeting "its a witch hunt" ..

given the above ...

Deflect to someone else kid, you won't get away with it for me. You spoke out of your ass, you got called on it and now you're whining like the little bitch you have always been.

I determined that it is on the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday. "My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted."

TRUMP MUST TERMINATE ROSENSTEIN AND ROBERT MUELLER . HE OWNS THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH WHY THE FUCK IS HE CAPITTULATING

psychobabble in all caps no less ....

:lmao:

given the above ...

my bad, I thought I read where Comeys Deputy made the appointment ..It was Yates Deputy.

No, it wasn't Yates deputy, Yates is gone, he replaced her as assistant AG.

No authority is absolute in the Republic. The Orange Cretin can fire Comey, but if the reason was to end an investigation, then there will be a political cost to Le Grande Orange, but probably not impeachment.

He can fire McCabe if he wishes.
Yes, and he can fire Rothstein. but that doesn't make his "power" absolute. He can be removed from office. I'm not sure whether he can fire Mueller.

He can indeed. Nixon did it to Cox, it wasn't a bright move.
No he didn't...that's what the Saturday Night Massacre was all about...getting someone to fire Cox for him.

Oh dear.......:blowup:

given the above ...

he might.... that's why Rosenstein appointed the special investigator and didn't give the Donald notice.

C783ARYUwAA9z1a.jpg

given the above ...

Given that your first sentence is nothing more than a lie you've told yourself, who cares is the real question.

Since Rosenstein was just nominated and confirmed (nominated by Trump), it would be a particularly difficult firing to defend.

just another walk-back from Donnieboi, no big deal at all..

C783ARYUwAA9z1a.jpg

I see you are sharing your hallucinations with us. Stay of LSD that way you will cause no harm.

given the above ...

Given that your first sentence is nothing more than a lie you've told yourself, who cares is the real question.

yet here you are ...

given the above ...

yet here you are ...
Just pointing and laughing....oh and debunking....

given the above ...

yet here you are ...
Just pointing and laughing....oh and debunking....

debunking what ? that I said I was mistaken long after my first sentence ?

may I point out you're an idiot ?

sure I may. you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back