FBI Deputy Director at risk ?

Comey got his ass sent to the curb for failing to kiss Trumps feet like a good slave .... Comeys Deputy appoints a special prosecutor to carry the investigation forward .. Trump's already been tweeting "its a witch hunt" ..

given the above ...

do you think Trump will fire Comeys Deputy too ?
Given that your first sentence is nothing more than a lie you've told yourself, who cares is the real question.

yet here you are ...
Just pointing and laughing....oh and debunking....

debunking what ? that I said I was mistaken long after my first sentence ?

may I point out you're an idiot ?

sure I may. you're an idiot.
I'm the idiot? Can you even read what you wrote, which is what I am replying to? Can you point out (in the post I was replying to since I haven't read anything past your first sentence and I surely haven't read the thread itself) where you said you were mistaken?

Perhaps you should learn to comprehend better. If you said you were mistaken further along in the thread, perhaps you'd be bright enough to have pointed that out, but you didn't, did you?

Moron.

Now go away little gnat.

Comey got his ass sent to the curb for failing to kiss Trumps feet like a good slave .... Comeys Deputy appoints a special prosecutor to carry the investigation forward .. Trump's already been tweeting "its a witch hunt" ..

given the above ...

do you think Trump will fire Comeys Deputy too ?
Given that your first sentence is nothing more than a lie you've told yourself, who cares is the real question.

yet here you are ...
Just pointing and laughing....oh and debunking....

debunking what ? that I said I was mistaken long after my first sentence ?

may I point out you're an idiot ?

sure I may. you're an idiot.
I'm the idiot? Can you even read what you wrote, which is what I am replying to? Can you point out (in the post I was replying to since I haven't read anything past your first sentence and I surely haven't read the thread itself) where you said you were mistaken?

Perhaps you should learn to comprehend better. If you said you were mistaken further along in the thread, perhaps you'd be bright enough to have pointed that out, but you didn't, did you?

Moron.

Now go away little gnat.

yeah youre an idiot ... you should read past the first sentence and see where I corrected my first sentence ... or keep proving yourself to be an idiot.

you decide Gomer.

post #17, shitstain.

Forum List

Back