🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director: "Far more blacks being killed. And it's not cops doing it."

Well, that makes it all okay when cops kill black people for no reason. :thup:

Show me the last 5 who killed "for no reason"?

But...your logic would be like the crew of the Titanic bitching about a clogged toilet while the ship sank.

Funny how you twats think that assaulting cops, resisting arrest, etc is "no reason".

They ALWAYS jump to the original reason for a stop.

A cop stops an 18 year old for littering....the 18 year old gang member..."child" for libs....then tells cop fuck off and refuses ID...so cop tries to detain him...because littering is illegal...and he fights the cop and grabs the cops gun and starts trying to choke the cop and take his gun....and cop shoots him......liberals say "When did littering get punished by the death penalty".

And they'll read what I just wrote...and they won't get it.

Funny how you twats think that assaulting cops, resisting arrest, etc is "no reason".

They ALWAYS jump to the original reason for a stop.

A cop stops an 18 year old for littering....the 18 year old gang member..."child" for libs....then tells cop fuck off and refuses ID...so cop tries to detain him...because littering is illegal...and he fights the cop and grabs the cops gun and starts trying to choke the cop and take his gun....and cop shoots him......liberals say "When did littering get punished by the death penalty".

And they'll read what I just wrote...and they won't get it.

Which is exactly what they did on my thread about the 17 year old thug who was shot. Leftists have a very stunted reasoning process.

Ask ANY negro living Africa today who do they hate most. 100% of them will tell you the fucking negroes living in the USA.
100% of African negroes who have worked hard and learned skills welcome in the US hence are allowed in legally will NOT have anything to do with the fucking 'Shade Monkeys' who were born in the USA.

Ask ANY negro living Africa today who do they hate most. 100% of them will tell you the fucking negroes living in the USA.
100% of African negroes who have worked hard and learned skills welcome in the US hence are allowed in legally will NOT have anything to do with the fucking 'Shade Monkeys' who were born in the USA.

False, I'm black and you're wrong. That was easy

Someone please tell the Black Lives Matter dopes that the worst threat on this planet to a black person is another black person.
The question is do black lives matter?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
If the negro can vote then the LIBs 'sort-of' give a shit about them but not really later on. What has Bonobo done to help his 'people' since he was elected? Sweet fuck all. Negro voters are like the victims of spouse abuse. Too fucked up/intellectually stupid to understand when they are being abused. Too afraid the "free shit" tap the LIBs keep promising but never quite delivering on will be shut off if a REP should ever become President.
Negro lives don't really matter to anyone frankly.
They use abortion as birth control. The 'sires' move from thirteen year old 'baby mommas' each week.
Failed race gleefully committing self genocide.

False, I'm black and you're wrong. That was easy

Wrong. There's a youtube video by Chris Rock describing what you are.

FBI Director is right.

Hey...just look at the outrage today over a cop arresting a fucking brat teen. OUTRAGED....over something that good parents used to do to bitch teens often.

Now....every cop sees this and says "nope. Ain't gonna be me."

Forum List

Back