🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director: "Far more blacks being killed. And it's not cops doing it."

Ask ANY negro living Africa today who do they hate most. 100% of them will tell you the fucking negroes living in the USA.
100% of African negroes who have worked hard and learned skills welcome in the US hence are allowed in legally will NOT have anything to do with the fucking 'Shade Monkeys' who were born in the USA.

False, I'm black and you're wrong. That was easy

Wrong. There's a youtube video by Chris Rock describing what you are.

Wrong again. Theres a Chris Rock video saying you dont know shit

Someone please tell the Black Lives Matter dopes that the worst threat on this planet to a black person is another black person.

Why? Thats common amongst all races, species etc.

What is common to all races....a black person being the biggest threat haha? Ok if you say so.

Being killed or assaulted by someone of your own race. Its like screaming "The Majority of Deer Violence is from Deers fighting each other"...yeah, of course. Thats how it goes, not really mind blowing stuff there

Ask ANY negro living Africa today who do they hate most. 100% of them will tell you the fucking negroes living in the USA.
100% of African negroes who have worked hard and learned skills welcome in the US hence are allowed in legally will NOT have anything to do with the fucking 'Shade Monkeys' who were born in the USA.

False, I'm black and you're wrong. That was easy

Wrong. There's a youtube video by Chris Rock describing what you are.

Wrong again. Theres a Chris Rock video saying you dont know shit

He has you pegged boy. Blacks, and there is a difference between a black and what you are, don't like your kind.

Someone please tell the Black Lives Matter dopes that the worst threat on this planet to a black person is another black person.

What is common to all races....a black person being the biggest threat haha? Ok if you say so.

Being killed or assaulted by someone of your own race. Its like screaming "The Majority of Deer Violence is from Deers fighting each other"...yeah, of course. Thats how it goes, not really mind blowing stuff there

Since the Black Lives Matter crowd is constantly screaming that black lives matter, perhaps they should start practicing that concept toward their own.

Since the Black Lives Matter crowd is constantly screaming that black lives matter, perhaps they should start practicing that concept toward their own.

Why? This is about abuse of authority. Do you request that PETA address Right and Left Twix? Or NASA should talk about Pepsi products?

Why? This is about abuse of authority. Do you request that PETA address Right and Left Twix? Or NASA should talk about Pepsi products?

So blacks killing blacks isn't a problem? Guess the name of the movement should be Black Lives Matter Only When Killed by Whites

So blacks killing blacks isn't a problem? Guess the name of the movement should be Black Lives Matter Only When Killed by Whites

There are a lot of problems. Do you want to provide a manifesto to blacks that tell them what they should consider important over other things? Maybe a list like 1-20

There are a lot of problems. Do you want to provide a manifesto to blacks that tell them what they should consider important over other things? Maybe a list like 1-20

I only need to provide two. Quit having bastard children and blaming white people as an excuse.

I only need to provide two. Quit having bastard children and blaming white people as an excuse.

Thanks. And now you realize no one gives a shit what you think they should find important.

Thanks. And now you realize no one gives a shit what you think they should find important.

I wouldn't expect anyone of your kind to give a shit. You've shown you don't care enough about yourselves to quit producing bastards which, by the way, causes other situations you want to blame white people for doing to you.

I only need one. Quit having bastards at an over 70/100 rate and the problems for which you want to blame white people go away or are greatly reduced.

I wouldn't expect anyone of your kind to give a shit. You've shown you don't care enough about yourselves to quit producing bastards which, by the way, causes other situations you want to blame white people for doing to you.

I only need one. Quit having bastards at an over 70/100 rate and the problems for which you want to blame white people go away or are greatly reduced.

Why would I give a shit about what you think I should be discussing? I think you should be discussing white on white crime. And go!

When you dont, I'll just say: "I wouldn't expect anyone of your kind to give a shit." And you can pretend it means something.

Back to the topic. Its seems this guy is saying that because crime exists no one should object to authority figures comitting crimes.

Thats some good sound logic right there.

Why would I give a shit about what you think I should be discussing? I think you should be discussing white on white crime. And go!

When you dont, I'll just say: "I wouldn't expect anyone of your kind to give a shit." And you can pretend it means something.

Back to the topic. Its seems this guy is saying that because crime exists no one should object to authority figures comitting crimes.

Thats some good sound logic right there.

I discuss crime. It's you black BOYS that make it racial.

You asked for a list. Perhaps you should have made one and expected me to agree with you.

It seems you're just another dumbass that doesn't have a clue. I wouldn't expect anything more out of your kind.

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... black on black crime is killin' way more black folks...

... dan cops."

Once again I'll ask. Someone please name a predominantly white neighborhood anywhere in America where white criminals murder one another in the streets as happens in black hoods all across the country every single day. Thanks.

Forum List

Back