FBI Docs: Hillary Deleted Nearly 1,000 Emails With David Petraeus

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"
Via
the Washington Examiner:

In Aug. 2015, the Pentagon called the State Department and informed an unnamed official there that "CENTCOM records showed approximately 1,000 work-related emails between Clinton's personal email and General David Petraeus."

The FBI noted that "[m]ost of those 1,000 emails were not believed to be included in the 30,000 emails" that Clinton turned over to the State Department in Dec. 2014."

Drip, drip, drip......

"
Via
the Washington Examiner:

In Aug. 2015, the Pentagon called the State Department and informed an unnamed official there that "CENTCOM records showed approximately 1,000 work-related emails between Clinton's personal email and General David Petraeus."

The FBI noted that "[m]ost of those 1,000 emails were not believed to be included in the 30,000 emails" that Clinton turned over to the State Department in Dec. 2014."

Drip, drip, drip......

They were personal emails, of dick pics, so they were allowed to be deleted.

No one gives a shit anymore.

Nobody on the Left cares, but then you people are Ameriphobes anyway.

She wasn't found guilty of any crimes. Accept that, and move on, and start practicing saying "President Clinton."

No, she wasn't "charged" with any, Comey made it clear she was guilty of everything. Just because yu hate America in no way means you get to make up your own facts.

She wasn't found guilty of any crimes. Accept that, and move on, and start practicing saying "President Clinton."

No, she wasn't "charged" with any, Comey made it clear she was guilty of everything. Just because yu hate America in no way means you get to make up your own facts.

I don't hate America. Comey never said she was guilty of a fucking thing. You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts -- people will call you on your bullshit every time.

Repeat after me:

"President Clinton"

Say it 10 times, then write a 5 paragraph essay on how proud you're going to be to have Hillary as your new president, and apologize for making shit up in this thread.

I don't hate America. Comey never said she was guilty of a fucking thing. You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts -- people will call you on your bullshit every time.

Repeat after me:

"President Clinton"

Say it 10 times, then write a 5 paragraph essay on how proud you're going to be to have Hillary as your new president, and apologize for making shit up in this thread.

Dumbass, this is only PART of it. Go get you some Hillary jizz.

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; ."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Guilty dumbass.

Repeat after me:

"President Clinton"

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; ."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Guilty dumbass.

Where's the indictment?

I'm still waiting for your essay.

Repeat after me:

"President Clinton"

Guilty dumbass.

Where's the indictment?

I'm still waiting for your essay.

So you deny that Comey said that they found Top Secret email chains....you are an idiot.

The only way you'll get an "essay" is if I put it where the sun doesn't shine kid.

Forum List

Back