FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

The reason Comer and Grassley are doing this is because of Biden's junkie son's laptop.

Notice the same day Wray was forced to share the 1023, Trump gets indicted?
We knew before Wray agreed to show them, that the Trump indictment was coming....try another excuse! :)

They got "highly credible confidential source" Maybe it is Anne O'Neemus ?

The FD-1023 form, dated June 30, 2020, is the FBI's interview with a "highly credible" confidential source who detailed multiple meetings and conversations he or she had with a top Burisma executive over the course of several years, starting in 2015. Fox News Digital has not seen the form, but it was described by several sources who are aware of its contents.

I never said it was ok. That's your reading comprehension problem. I merely laughed at your hypocrisy.
I'm not the hypocrite. I don't believe Trump lied about anything. You believe both men lie so that excuses your liar. That makes you the hypocrite. Your brain is broken.

He doesn't even mention Burisma, he doesn't even mention a bribe, his contention about Joe is that he was a hand shaker, and th
e mention of $5 million was Hunter, not Joe, funneling money into a company Hunter owned. Nothing in there has anything to do with this unverified claim that Joe accepted a $5 million bribe from Burisma. Your brain is mush, PussyBitch.
Churchill-L.jpg

Think FAUX will get sued again over this one?
Seems "you people" have not learned your lesson.

Highly credible, anonymous :itsok:

NO

The tiny problem for the BDS loons here is that there's no actual evidence that any such document exists.

And while BDS loons are saying "a corrupt congressman said it exists!" is evidence, that's not how normal people see things.
And the viral video of Biden bragging about his exploits? and the Congressional inspection of Biden's flight records showing Senator Biden's obsession of flying to countries that received foreign aid packages? and a hundred boxes of missing White House confidential and classified documents from his Senator and Vice President days found at several Biden properties and vehicles? And money being dispersed to numerous Biden relatives houses via US Postal services from foreign countries so the finger wouldn't be pointed at Joe Biden, the Extortion King. And there's more. If you haven't been to the Blaze website lately, it's no wonder you didn't know all this stuff has been building up, and it says one thing. Biden has been vacuuming up a lot of money that never got reported, and he has been kicking the Constitution under the bus for several dozen years now, while he became richer than most Monarchs.

Wake up woke-ups! :bigbed: You've all been sleeping through all this too long and you don't know why we call him "King Biden" yet, and it's not out of animosity, it's out of how he acts all by himself. :cranky:

* Biden jokes about bribery allegations â then GOP lawmaker makes him regret it when she answers his wisecrack

Last edited:
Unverified.

Too bad, you almost had him.
Faun, go to the Congressional House site, look up your representative, and ask him about the findings of Biden's past operations that were never made public. They may not tell you the details, but you'll know there's been some unearthing done on Biden's fiscal extortions, dumbed down to being called "bribery."

That was an educated guess based on Biden's penchant for groping little girls.

“I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”
Alleged January 2019 diary entry by Ashley Biden:​

Aww, look at how the perverted right has to lie about what Ashley Biden wrote in her diary. She never said all that, lyin' con...

Fr1TH_lWAAA0-CF.jpg

If what she actually wrote was as incriminating as you liars claim, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

That was an educated guess based on Biden's penchant for groping little girls.

“I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”
Alleged January 2019 diary entry by Ashley Biden:

It doesn't say that...

View attachment 793050

View attachment 793052
Joe Biden playing golf with Hunter's Burisma co-workers he claimed he NEVER MET...

No wonder Wray risked Contempt of Congress charges to keep this hidden.

Even if it can be explained away as "not a bribe", why wasn't it on Sleepy Joe's tax return? It was still income. Did the payer of the income issue Sleepy Joe a 1099 form, as required?

Sounds like cases of Income Tax Evasion, which is what Al Capone went to the joint for.

Do you have anything?

Sure. Let's start with the low hanging fruit and starting on day one of his presidency... Trump claiming his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's...

1/20/2009

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

1/20/2017

original.jpg

Even if it can be explained away as "not a bribe", why wasn't it on Sleepy Joe's tax return? It was still income. Did the payer of the income issue Sleepy Joe a 1099 form, as required?

Sounds like cases of Income Tax Evasion, which is what Al Capone went to the joint for.

Who says he really took that $5 million?

Sure. Let's start with the low hanging fruit and starting on day one of his presidency... Trump claiming his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's...

1/20/2009

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

1/20/2017

original.jpg
Prove those pictures are what you say they are.

Forum List

Back