FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

LOLOL

Your desperation cracks me up.

Now everyone here sees, it's not that Trump doesn't lie... it's that you refuse to accept that he's lying when he does.

That's a picture. Love the picture of Obama with his head tilted back and his nose in the air like Mussolini. If I took a picture of a crowd and said it was the attendance at Trump’s inauguration and it shows a million people, you would believe it, right?

Daily Mail. The Daily Mail is a terrible source. See, this is why you're a leftist. You are easily led.

LOL

Dayum, your desperation is bigger than Trump's ego.

I've already given 3 links with that image. ALL from Inauguration Day, 2009. Two from news agencies; and even better, one from Getty images. You know, the company which SELLS their images. The burden now shifts to you to show their fake. Saying it isn't good enough anymore.

No wonder you delude yourself to believe Trump never lies. This is you...

71CXylq1RgL.jpg

LOL

Dayum, your desperation is bigger than Trump's ego.

I've already given 3 links with that image. ALL from Inauguration Day, 2009. Two from news agencies; and even better, one from Getty images. You know, the company which SELLS their images.

No wonder you delude yourself to believe Trump never lies. This is you...

71CXylq1RgL.jpg
Your sources are crap.

Your sources are crap.

No, your empty denials are. Even worse, all to fluff Trump.

I gave you Getty images. You have absolutely no evidence they're a "crap source." You saying, sans proof, does not actually make it so. It's just you, refusing to accept your god lies.

No, your empty denials are. Even worse, all to fluff Trump.

I gave you Getty images. You have absolutely no evidence they're a "crap source." You saying, sans proof, does not actually make it so. It's just you, refusing to accept your god lies.
You have pictures of crowds that you claim are from Obama's inauguration. That isn't proof.

You have pictures of crowds that you claim are from Obama's inauguration. That isn't proof.

Pictures showing Obama's crowd was bigger than Trump's crowd isn't proof that Obama's crowd was bigger than Trump's crowd??

Not only are in in complete denial ... not only is your head buried so far up Trump's ass, you can see what he had for lunch ... but you're completely deranged. :cuckoo:

No wonder you've convinced yourself that Trump never lies.

He showed it to a person, and that person said "now we have a problem", and then Trump responds " Isn't that interesting" ?

Hmmmm...Ok so tell us what Trump showed that was a threat to national security, because what it sounds like to me in the exchange, is that Trump had stumbled onto something that might implicate someone in a serious way, otherwise within the reviewed document it may have shown that someone was doing or saying something that was highly criminal, otherwise who ever it was that the person who said ("now we have a problem") had just seen or reviewed, and was then talking with Trump about it afterwards..

That document definitely needs to be reviewed by Congress immediately.

Trump showed national defense information documents that were classified to a personx who did not have the security clearance to see it. Reality Winner got 5 years for doing the same thing.

Not only that, he instructed his co-conspirator to move the boxes to hide them from the FBI and from his own Lawyers. He told some folks that it was a secret document that he could have declassified when he was President but didn't. Taht refutes his claim that he 'declassified the documents with his thoughts' ( a fact which wouldn't matter much anyway, given that Espionage violations do not depend on any classification scheme, only DNI damage assessments).

Hundreds of documents were stored in restrooms, shower stalls, open ballrooms, storage closes, with one picture of boxes crashed all over the floor (not the FBI "2A" inventory photo). It has been reported that over 150 weddings and events of various kinds have been booked at Mar A Lago since Trump left office.

So, the foreign community knowledgeable of this, how easy do you think it would be to crash any of these events?

Trump is in serious legal trouble, make no mistake about it, far worse than Biden or Pence.

Read the indictment, that is what Jack Smith has asked us to do.

Pictures showing Obama's crowd was bigger than Trump's crowd isn't proof that Obama's crowd was bigger than Trump's crowd??

Not only are in in complete denial ... not only is your head buried so far up Trump's ass, you can see what he had for lunch ... but you're completely deranged. :cuckoo:

No wonder you've convinced yourself that Trump never lies.
Like I said, just because someone says something doesn't mean it's so. You're very naive. That's why you're a Democrat.

Like I said, just because someone says something doesn't mean it's so. You're very naive. That's why you're a Democrat.

It's not just words. It's photographic evidence. But I get it. You've dug your high heels in denial.

It's not just words. It's photographic evidence. But I get it. You've dug your high heels in denial.
Pictures are excellent propaganda tools. Remember all the pictures of President George W. Bush waving at people that looked like he was giving the Nazi salute? How about the pictures of Michelle Obama with a bulge in her crotch. Aren't you aware of this shit?

Pictures are excellent propaganda tools. Remember all the pictures of President George W. Bush waving at people that looked like he was giving the Nazi salute? How about the pictures of Michelle Obama with a bulge in her crotch. Aren't you aware of this shit?

LOL

Without any proof at all, you claim the Guardian is lying, you claim Hearst Newspapers is lying, you claim GettyImages is lying.

How about the National Parks Service? Are they lying too?

This image is NAMA_20090121_PresidentalInauguration_TA (243).JPG, found in Batch 5 on the National Parks website. Are they lying too, deranged nut...?

NAMA_20090121_PresidentalInauguration_TA (243).JPG

Shokin was a deadbeat investigator. Didnt do diddly squat. This has been investigated years ago. The US embassy in Kiev initiated the request to ouster Shokin. To be again looking at this in 2023 is the epitome of beating a dead horse.
Your post tells me that he should be requested here by Congress immediately.

Forum List

Back