FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

LOL

Without any proof at all, you claim the Guardian is lying, you claim Hearst Newspapers is lying, you claim GettyImages is lying.

How about the National Parks Service? Are they lying too?

This image is NAMA_20090121_PresidentalInauguration_TA (243).JPG, found in Batch 5 on the National Parks website. Are they lying too, deranged nut...?

View attachment 793761
So?
LOL

Without any proof at all, you claim the Guardian is lying, you claim Hearst Newspapers is lying, you claim GettyImages is lying.

How about the National Parks Service? Are they lying too?

This image is NAMA_20090121_PresidentalInauguration_TA (243).JPG, found in Batch 5 on the National Parks website. Are they lying too, deranged nut...?

View attachment 793761
Hitler drew larger crowds than Obama. What is your take on that?

2023%2005%2010%20China%20payoffs-X2.jpg

Still not seeing a crime. Are you just going to keep repeating yourself without showing what crime was committed?

So?

Hitler drew larger crowds than Obama. What is your take on that?

LOLOLOL

WTF does that have to do with Trump lying and claiming his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's?? :cuckoo:

Being shown proof that Trump lies, despite your bizarre claim that he never lied, has rendered you unhinged.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOL

WTF does that have to do with Trump lying and claiming his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's?? :cuckoo:

Being shown proof that Trump lies, despite your bizarre claim that he never lied, has rendered you unhinged.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You didn't show me proof. You showed me pictures of crowds. I have no proof those are pics of Obama's inauguration. Didn't your daddy tell you not to believe everything you read in the newspaper?

Your post tells me that he should be requested here by Congress immediately.
"An FD-1023 form is used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting from confidential human sources. The form is used to document information as told to an FBI agent, but recording that information does not validate or weigh it against other information known by the FBI."

So in 2020 (interesting timing) a "confidential source" told the FBI stuff they heard from another person in 2015.

we have is 2nd hand info, about money that can't be traced, going to someone that 2nd hand source called the big guy?

Hearsay - five years after the fact, during an election year.
Yeah, totally legit

I did not say she made '$640 million', she made $87 million.
THAT'S a concern for you? WOW!

2023%2003%2017%20China%20money%20to%20Biden-X3.jpg

These are one sided claims.

It's not illegal to conduct business abroad and profit from them. Ivanka, Jared, and Trump all do it.

so what is your problem?

And we await your evidence for any of that. But since you can't provide any, everyone just correctly concludes that you're a brainwashed parrot.

So where do you come up with this stuff ...

Yep, your source is a kook-loser conspiracy theory factory. The Lord of Lies approves of your devotion to his Word.
You are aware that the Deep State has gotten their mitts on the viral videos and will do anything it takes to get rid of the videos or the person who tells them "no." If I disclosed to you who still has copies, the deep state might do bad things to the person or the family of the person who still has copies. I'd have a copy if I were an expert computer genius, but, instead, God gave me art and business math skills, not mechanical, computer, engineering nor calculus skills. That said, if I did have to tell them who she is, they might harm her or a family member, since the Deep State is determined that communism is a much better of system for themselves, and they can easily kill off a village of people who disagree with them on anything the creepsister AOC comes up with and wishes to unilaterally execute her whims that make her have a lot of Benjamins. The Alinsky Method that has been in effect along with teachers in universities that teach teachers to tell their students to tell their families go to hell if they don't let them grow up fast enough, plus they lead them into agnosticism or atheism that begets another generation that prefers safety in a monarchy situation even if somebody dies because the king or queen has a bad day. And the deep state is already executing punitive measures against widows, the eldery, and of course want to expropriate to themselves all dead people's assets before the funeral happens. I really hate that about the Deep Creepy State that already has their goals solidified unless we engage in another war of the states.

You shouldn't criticize people who can't pull up evidence that you and your Deep State promotional teammates have dispersed already.

Oh, and when you get totalitarian power, you better not displease the empire's kingpin or they will treat you like you would like to treat Donald Trump.

Co-pedophiles, co-conspirators, co-traitors and co-deadbeat parents/grandparents.
"Decency is on the ballot" his wife said before the election was stolen.

Decency surrounds these two. INdecency.

LOL

You claiming it was illegal for Biden to do business in March, 2017??
Who said that?

If Vice President Biden was doing business with China, what sort of business was it that they couldn't pay Joe directly? Why was a jumbo payment made to a shell company and then distributed to a number of Biden family members and a payment to an unnamed Biden?

I did not say she made '$640 million', she made $87 million.

These are one sided claims.

It's not illegal to conduct business abroad and profit from them. Ivanka, Jared, and Trump all do it.

so what is your problem?
None of them hid what they were doing either.

Specifically please, what was Vice President Biden selling? Purses, real estate, influence?

None of them hid what they were doing either.
It is illegal to hide money only from the IRS. There is no evidence of that and the setting up of shell companies is not evidence of that, per se. That would have to be corroborated by looking at HUnter's tax returns. So your point lacks substantiation, and until you can substantiate it, you can't claim it. You can assert that it is your opinion, only. However, I do not care about opinions, particularly, as anyone can say anything. I do care about substantiation.
Specifically please, what was Vice President Biden selling? Purses, real estate, influence?
I do not engage with loaded questions (questions with assumed premises).

Prove your premise, and once you prove it, I will be happy to answer the question, if I can.

In case you are so stupid you do not know what your premise is, I will tell you:

The premise is that you ASSUME VP Biden was selling something.

That is what you have to prove, so, prove it, please. Thank you.

Oh, you can't. I see. Reason? Ahh, there is no evidence.

What did Forbes say was illegal or hidden from the public?

It would be problematic if Trump's administration foreign policy was such that it gave his properties special treatment, or an advantage, or he benefited from policy.

Forum List

Back