FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

The big guy statement email was after Joe Biden was out of office in 2017, and the business venture Bobulinski is talking about never took off from the reporting I've read... never happened. There is no evidence of criminality.... details matter.....Business ventures in China are not illegal ya know?

I think hunter is unethical and (scuzzy), and used his daddy's and his last name, his whole life, much like Trump children and likely all children or relatives of the rich with famous names, Kennedy, Hilton, Kushner, Carter, Reagan etc etc. use their famous last name for their benefit. None of that is illegal though....

I read they found two $30k tax write offs of expenses that should not have been written off Hunter's taxes, on him, but taxes usually do not lead to jail if you pay them.
Stupid the shit happened while Biden was vp

The big guy statement email was after Joe Biden was out of office in 2017, and the business venture Bobulinski is talking about never took off from the reporting I've read... never happened. There is no evidence of criminality.... details matter.....Business ventures in China are not illegal ya know?

I think hunter is unethical and (scuzzy), and used his daddy's and his last name, his whole life, much like Trump children and likely all children or relatives of the rich with famous names, Kennedy, Hilton, Kushner, Carter, Reagan etc etc. use their famous last name for their benefit. None of that is illegal though....

I read they found two $30k tax write offs of expenses that should not have been written off Hunter's taxes, on him, but taxes usually do not lead to jail if you pay them.
Keep going excuse Maker, it's definitely entertaining and typical of a minion clinging to their narratives, agenda's, and leftist religion.... lol

WTF is wrong with you? g5000 is saying the investigation of Burisma went back to 2012 ... which is true ... but you're denying that because Biden got Shokin thrown out in 2016 for reasons having nothing to do with Burisma.
Wrong again my good friend.

If you'll look back, our honorable friend G5000 claimed that Hunter was "employed" TWO YEARS AFTER then Vice President Biden boasted that he had gotten Shokin fired. That is a flat-out lie.

Quote Bobulinski verifying Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe from Burisma...
Not directly maybe, but his whistle blowing should have started the ball rolling by the FBI in order to see if there was any there there, but instead they chose to conceal and protect.

I just said that "This guy said he has evidence" is not actual evidence. Yet it's all you could provide.

Whatever. I'm sure this will turn out totally differently from the last hundred times y'all used "but this guy said so!" as proof that TheDemocratsAreDoomed.
Comer and others who have seen the 1023 have said it fits in the puzzle that is coming together from their investigation. In fact, to see more regarding the 1023, they are now subpoenaing banks records from all involved. This could be interesting.

Comer and others who have seen the 1023 have said it fits in the puzzle that is coming together from their investigation. In fact, to see more regarding the 1023, they are now subpoenaing banks records from all involved. This could be interesting.
I wish they would stop showing their hand until the hammer drops. Then use a sledge hammer to get it all done.

You better hope you all keep winning by whatever means that have been used in these cases, because the sleeping lion is slowly but surely waking up.

I thought y'all did that when Trump was president? What happened?

Last edited:
This one admits the fbi document is real but doesn't argue with the one claiming it's fake...

So you believe the diary is real, you just make excuses for what it says.

That makes you a type 2 democrat.

It says, showers with dad, probably not appropriate.

How old was she when that happened?

Is Shokin still alive, and if so could he be asked to come to America to testify in front of Congress on what he knows or rather to tell us what his investigation into the failed gas company had produced in evidence there of ?????????
Shokin was a deadbeat investigator. Didnt do diddly squat. This has been investigated years ago. The US embassy in Kiev initiated the request to ouster Shokin. To be again looking at this in 2023 is the epitome of beating a dead horse.

He doesn't even mention Burisma, he doesn't even mention a bribe, his contention about Joe is that he was a hand shaker, and th
e mention of $5 million was Hunter, not Joe, funneling money into a company Hunter owned. Nothing in there has anything to do with this unverified claim that Joe accepted a $5 million bribe from Burisma. Your brain is mush, PussyBitch.

He doesn't even mention Burisma, he doesn't even mention a bribe, his contention about Joe is that he was a hand shaker, and th
e mention of $5 million was Hunter, not Joe, funneling money into a company Hunter owned. Nothing in there has anything to do with this unverified claim that Joe accepted a $5 million bribe from Burisma. Your brain is mush, PussyBitch.
Must be why Comer is going to subpoena all the family's bank records.

Keep going excuse Maker, it's definitely entertaining and typical of a minion clinging to their narratives, agenda's, and leftist religion.... lol
Tell me what you found least credible about the conclusions of the Jan 6th committee
Probably pecker height.
roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

Forum List

Back