FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

Why isn't Jack Smith indicting Hunter, James and Joe Biden?

Is it because they are Democrats and above the law in this banana republic we live in?
Because it's not about "fairness", it's about demonstrating criminality - not sufficiently to excite credulous slack jaws, but to trigger a criminal investigation.

Nod.

It's another piece in the investigatory puzzle Congress is looking into. Shell companies, bank accounts, etc. They found 10 million in kickbacks from the first account they looked at.
Right...it's about the "puzzle"...

Tell me again how much of the Jan 6th hearings you watched...

Because it's not about "fairness", it's about demonstrating criminality - not sufficiently to excite credulous slack jaws, but to trigger a criminal investigation.

Nod.
You are confused Moon Bat. These sonofabitches are criminals. Big time. That is a fact. However, since the US has become a Banana Republic they are not being indicted because they are Democrats. Just like Crooked Hillary being guilty as sin but let off the hook because she was the Democrat Presidential nominee. Let off the hook with the excuse of "no intent", which is the lamest excuse that could possibly be dreamed up.

You'd need to talk to Comer and Grassely.
I just said that "This guy said he has evidence" is not actual evidence. Yet it's all you could provide.

Whatever. I'm sure this will turn out totally differently from the last hundred times y'all used "but this guy said so!" as proof that TheDemocratsAreDoomed.

You are confused Moon Bat. These sonofabitches are criminals. Big time. That is a fact. However, since the US has become a Banana Republic they are not being indicted because they are Democrats. Just like Crooked Hillary being guilty as sin but let off the hook because she was the Democrat Presidential nominee. Let off the hook with the excuse of "no intent", which is the lamest excuse that could possibly be dreamed up.
No, it really is because you are THAT big a rube..

I bet if you post something like that ten thousand times, it will magically become true.

At least you act like that's the case. I mean, you certainly haven't ever been concerned with actual evidence. You just have _faith_. You're essentially trying to pray your way to get to an outcome.

No...but it isn't very revealing..

Kids write stuff in their diaries....it's why you NEVER, EVER read them.
Otherwise you had no answer when hit with the truth .. lol

That's the most typical leftist pathetic answer I've seen on the boards lately.... Good job.. lol

Anyone that watched that stupidity is a brainwashed minion. Anything Democrat is almost all done with a corrupt slant or bias.

Had you not strained your neck averting your eyes, you would have seen all the administration officials and appointees telling a consistent story, under oath.

You're relying on the diary of a child.

The big guy statement email was after Joe Biden was out of office in 2017, and the business venture Bobulinski is talking about never took off from the reporting I've read... never happened. There is no evidence of criminality.... details matter.....Business ventures in China are not illegal ya know?

I think hunter is unethical and (scuzzy), and used his daddy's and his last name, his whole life, much like Trump children and likely all children or relatives of the rich with famous names, Kennedy, Hilton, Kushner, Carter, Reagan etc etc. use their famous last name for their benefit. None of that is illegal though....

I read they found two $30k tax write offs of expenses that should not have been written off Hunter's taxes, on him, but taxes usually do not lead to jail if you pay them.

Last edited:
WOW, who said the far left can stoop no lower? G5000 has just proven you wrong!

Faced with concrete facts that you are wrong, you ignore the FACTS and continue to lie. Whew. You're some piece of work.

Once again, since you refuse to acknowledge facts when presented to you.

"Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma Holdings, a natural gas giant in Ukraine, in 2014. The company’s founder was under investigation by then-prosecutor general Viktor Shokin, who the U.S., United Kingdom and other Western governments argued had failed to rein in corruption in the country."

###

"It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians".

WTF is wrong with you? g5000 is saying the investigation of Burisma went back to 2012 ... which is true ... but you're denying that because Biden got Shokin thrown out in 2016 for reasons having nothing to do with Burisma.

Is Shokin still alive, and if so could he be asked to come to America to testify in front of Congress on what he knows or rather to tell us what his investigation into the failed gas company had produced in evidence there of ?????????

He's talked to people who reported what he told them. He admitted he wasn't actively investigating Burisma when he got booted out if office.

Forum List

Back