FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

View attachment 793050

View attachment 793052
Joe Biden playing golf with Hunter's Burisma co-workers he claimed he NEVER MET...

No wonder Wray risked Contempt of Congress charges to keep this hidden.

Can you find a source NOT notorious for lying?

Much obliged.

Look to find Anthony Bobulinski clintoncided
That's the sad part, otherwise when corruption isn't quickly nipped in the bud, and therefore it is allowed to grow into a huge thorn bush where innocent and good people get stuck with it's huge sometimes poisonous thorns in the end, then that's when we see that martyrs are being made in the sacrifices. They shall bear witness on the day of judgement when man is then judged.

Last edited:
Let's remind everyone just how the Trump cult traitors are lying here.

Barr, under the orders of Trump, ordered everyone to report to the FBI whatever fake story they could find or fabricate about the Bidens. Yes, Barr and Trump weaponized and politicized law enforcement like no one before or since.

Guiliani responded by sending some stories that supposedly came from a few unnamed sources. You know, entirely made-up stuff.

So yes, there's an "FBI report" about that.

The FBI examined that "evidence", and correctly concluded it was a big steaming pile.

The Republican House knows that. They want the report, but they'll only keep it to themselves, and not publicly release it. That's so they can cherrypick out the fake stuff Guiliani put in, while conveniently leaving out the parts where the FBI says it's all a big steaming pile.

As part of investigating the info, the FBI used info from their confidential sources, naming them in the process. They don't want Republicans leaking those sources and getting them tortured and killed. And we all know some Republicans would do that, with great joy. When has the Republican House ever _not_ leaked? And there's no treason the Trumpian death cult won't stoop to if it aids TheParty and MotherRussia. In Trump cult eyes, those confidential sources were inconvenient to TheParty, being how they told the truth, so they deserve to die.

Yes, the congressional Republicans really are that awful. And of course all of the Trump cultists here enthusiastically support the sleaze and dishonesty. That's who the Trump cultists are now, devoted minions of the Lord of Lies.

Let's remind everyone just how the Trump cult traitors are lying here.

Barr, under the orders of Trump, ordered everyone to report to the FBI whatever fake story they could find or fabricate about the Bidens. Yes, Barr and Trump weaponized and politicized law enforcement like no one before or since.

Guiliani responded by sending some stories that supposedly came from a few unnamed sources. You know, entirely made-up stuff.

So yes, there's an "FBI report" about that.

The FBI examined that "evidence", and correctly concluded it was a big steaming pile.

The Republican House knows that. They want the report, but they'll only keep it to themselves, and not publicly release it. That's so they can cherrypick out the fake stuff Guiliani put in, while conveniently leaving out the parts where the FBI says it's all a big steaming pile.

As part of investigating the info, the FBI used info from their confidential sources, naming them in the process. They don't want Republicans leaking those sources and getting them tortured and killed. And we all know some Republicans would do that, with great joy. When has the Republican House ever _not_ leaked? And there's no treason the Trumpian death cult won't stoop to if it aids TheParty and MotherRussia. In Trump cult eyes, those confidential sources were inconvenient to TheParty, being how they told the truth, so they deserve to die.

Yes, the congressional Republicans really are that awful. And of course all of the Trump cultists here enthusiastically support the sleaze and dishonesty. That's who the Trump cultists are now, devoted minions of the Lord of Lies.
Exactly...

It's the Benghazi recipe...

They are traitors, plain and simple.

Look at these NWO shillbots and NPCs gaslight.

This one is saying the document doesn't exist. A total lie and it knows it.

Do you also believe ashley biden's diary is fake?
No...but it isn't very revealing..

Kids write stuff in their diaries....it's why you NEVER, EVER read them.

Look at these NWO shillbots and NPCs gaslight.

This one is saying the document doesn't exist. A total lie and it knows it.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here, and assume you didn't see my post previous to yours before you typed that. You know, the post where I talked about the document in detail.

Still, it does make you look silly. You have no idea of what the facts are, being how your masters have so completely brainwashed you.

So, do you support the Republican lie-sleaze-treason campaign here? You know, how they're lying outright about the FBI report, and how they want to have Russia murder the confidential sources?

Make a choice. Truth and morality, or TheParty. Remember that your soul is at stake.

Last edited:
This one admits the fbi document is real but doesn't argue with the one claiming it's fake...

So you believe the diary is real, you just make excuses for what it says.

That makes you a type 2 democrat.
No, loser..

It makes me the single father of a daughter.

That makes you a type 2 democrat.
Republicans should stop obsessing about pedo stuff all day long. It makes them look creepy as hell. I mean, just out of the blue, this guy started raving about it. That's not normal.

Sadly, since they only hang out with other deviants, there are no normal people around to tell them how awful they look. That's why it's left up to me to stage these interventions.

The tiny problem for the BDS loons here is that there's no actual evidence that any such document exists.

And while BDS loons are saying "a corrupt congressman said it exists!" is evidence, that's not how normal people see things.
It's another piece in the investigatory puzzle Congress is looking into. Shell companies, bank accounts, etc. They found 10 million in kickbacks from the first account they looked at.

Why isn't Jack Smith indicting Hunter, James and Joe Biden?

Is it because they are Democrats and above the law in this banana republic we live in?

Republicans should stop obsessing about pedo stuff all day long. It makes them look creepy as hell. I mean, just out of the blue, this guy started raving about it. That's not normal.

Sadly, since they only hang out with other deviants, there are no normal people around to tell them how awful they look. That's why it's left up to me to stage these interventions.
Republicans should stop obsessing about pedo stuff all day long. It makes them look creepy as hell.

Sure...you think they're gonna labor their record over the past 50 years?

It's another piece in the investigatory puzzle Congress is looking into. Shell companies, bank accounts, etc. They found 10 million in kickbacks from the first account they looked at.
I see. And where can we learn about these kickbacks?

Hard evidence only, of course. "This guy said so" is not hard evidence.

Read the indictment. The docs were in bathrooms, shower stalls, ballroom stages, storage closets. These were highly sensitive national defense information documents.
I was asking the previous poster to provide the evidence against biden.
Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 7.35.19 AM.png

Forum List

Back