FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

Biden is not accused of taking a $5 million bribe from Burisma. The FBI recorded an unverified claim by someone that he did. That's all there is. And had Biden wanted to protect his son's job, he wouldn't have gotten Shokin fired. Though there was an open investigation, Shokin spent 2 years protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.
Yep, haven't seen any official documents, seems no one can produce them.

Republicans should stop obsessing about pedo stuff all day long. It makes them look creepy as hell. I mean, just out of the blue, this guy started raving about it. That's not normal.

Sadly, since they only hang out with other deviants, there are no normal people around to tell them how awful they look. That's why it's left up to me to stage these interventions.
Most of them are creepy as hell.

Republicans should stop obsessing about pedo stuff all day long. It makes them look creepy as hell. I mean, just out of the blue, this guy started raving about it. That's not normal.

Sadly, since they only hang out with other deviants, there are no normal people around to tell them how awful they look. That's why it's left up to me to stage these interventions.

Was it you doing the ''intervention'' at the leftist pride rally? I'm curious as to why you're preaching about ''pedo stuff'' when leftists are the Cult actually pedo'ing children.

prideparade_dc.jpg

He wasn't taking a paycheck, so why would that be bad ? How did Biden get so filthy rich being a bull shite artist while a senator, VP, and now president ? Oh and don't forget the Pelosi's excetra, excetra, excetra.
You excel in whataboutisms.
Please, when Joe Leaves office (like trump) collect evidence and if the evidence leads to a crime, then indict Joe Biden. I welcome that.

Meanwhile try to focus on the current.
trump has been INDICTED.
trump has been accused of multiple crimes, with ample evidence.
Evidence is something the right blabbers about, but actually never has any evidence.

Ask Rudy, we have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence.

View attachment 793050

View attachment 793052
Joe Biden playing golf with Hunter's Burisma co-workers he claimed he NEVER MET...

No wonder Wray risked Contempt of Congress charges to keep this hidden.

"I want to live in a nation where Joe Biden is not held accountable. 😂

LOLOL

You're delusional. I even showed you a picture from the National Park website which is just one of many photos of his inauguration.

Once again, you prove just how committed you are to Donald Trump. It's scary to see how he has you under his spell like this. You're one of the people he was talking about when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any supporters.
Just like democrats have you under their spell. Anything else?

You excel in whataboutisms.
Please, when Joe Leaves office (like trump) collect evidence and if the evidence leads to a crime, then indict Joe Biden. I welcome that.

Meanwhile try to focus on the current.
trump has been INDICTED.
trump has been accused of multiple crimes, with ample evidence.
Evidence is something the right blabbers about, but actually never has any evidence.

Ask Rudy, we have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence.
I read the thread title. When did this thread become about Trump? And you lecture anyone about "whataboutism"????

This is progress. A conservative is _not_ fantasizing about pedo stuff.

Dang. That didn't last long. They always backslide.
Odd that you would define progress as a man dropping his pants and bending over in front of a child. I'd have thought that would be a police matter.

Did you attend with the intention of leering at men mooning you?

I read the thread title. When did this thread become about Trump? And you lecture anyone about "whataboutism"????
Clearly I was responding to a RWI's comments about trump.
Nothing wrong with that DA.

He wasn't taking a paycheck, so why would that be bad ? How did Biden get so filthy rich being a bull shite artist while a senator, VP, and now president ? Oh and don't forget the Pelosi's excetra, excetra, excetra.

What makes you think the DOJ won't go after him when he's out of office? Just the other day it was one of your kind that said the DOJ does not prosecute a sitting President and to give that person credit they have had long standing policy not to prosecute sitting Presidents.
I think it's beyond naive to suggest the corrupt FBI, corrupt DOJ and corrupt AG would go after a corrupt Joe Biden and his crime family. Certainly not without a sweeping, mass firing of the corrupt leadership of those agencies.

They don't. You're just hallucinating again like you hallucinated I didn't show you Obama's inauguration crowd. :cuckoo:
Don't like resistance, do you. Why don't you commie trash leave decent people and their kids alone. Live your fucked up life and leave people alone.

Don't like resistance, do you. Why don't you commie trash leave decent people and their kids alone. Live your fucked up life and leave people alone.

LOL

I'm straight, married, have kids, own 2 cars and a home and work for a fortune 100 company. How 'bout you? Your "commie" life that "fucked up?"

Then you're mentally ill.

Spits the idiot who says Trump never lied and then relies on empty denials that photos from Obama's inauguration are photos from Obama's inauguration, in order to feed his delusions that Trump never lied.

I bet you can't even comprehend the implications of that.

Spits the idiot who says Trump never lied and then relies on empty denials that photos from Obama's inauguration are photos from Obama's inauguration, in order to feed his delusions that Trump never lied.

I bet you can't even comprehend the implications of that.
Yep, you're mentally ill.

Forum List

Back