FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

You said project Veratis has it. Why are they not blasting it everyday? I am sure it would cost Biden millions of votes.
News flash. there's no election going on right now. Really these are just things that intelligent people want to know, I guess that leaves you out

YOU ignore the fact that 15-U.S. Intelligence and Security Agencies agreed that the Russia Interfered the 2016 Election.

YOU ignore the fact that the Gumba Looking Fucked Asshole Paul Manafart shared Poling Data with G.R.U. (Russian Military Intelligence Service) Lieutenant Colonel Konstantine Kilimnick during the 2016 General Election.

There was NO proof whatsoever that the F.B.I. interfered in 2020. You're just spreading MAGA MAGGOT BULL SHIT PROPAGANDA.
As you completely ignore the Twitter files. Incredibly dishonest Democrat and his corrupt government agencies LOL. What a shill you are
Screenshot_20230603-093435_Instagram.jpg

It's an anonymous forum where everyone here is safe from perverted faggots like you. And calling me "queer," when you're the one asking other men to lick your ass, is the height of projection.
You must like it, you keep coming back for more. Does your wife and kids know the truth about you?

In 2016, Ukraine’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had an active and ongoing
investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.10 At the time,
Archer and Hunter 9 Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors.
According to news reports, then VicePresident Biden “threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s
leaders did not dismiss [Shokin].”11 After that threat, Ukraine’s Parliament
fired Shokin.

Retard, you included Hunter in that investigation. This is what you said...

"...a payoff for stopping Shokin from investigating Hunter..."

Again, Shokin never investigated Hunter.

And as far as investigating Burisma, though an investigation into the owner of Burisma was opened, Shokin never actively pursued it. The rightarded claim that Biden blackmailed the Ukrainian President to fire their Prosecutor General was always bullshit.

Still is. Thanks for revealing you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You must like it, you keep coming back for more. Does your wife and kids know the truth about you?

LOLOL

As if YOU know what truth is. You think Trump never lied -- even after being showed he lied.

And again, YOU were the one asking for gay sex. I'm the one pointing out that was you.

Retard, you included Hunter in that investigation. This is what you said...

"...a payoff for stopping Shokin from investigating Hunter..."

Again, Shokin never investigated Hunter.

And as far as investigating Burisma, though an investigation into the owner of Burisma was opened, Shokin never actively pursued it. The rightarded claim that Biden blackmailed the Ukrainian President to fire their Prosecutor General was always bullshit.

Still is. Thanks for revealing you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Actually, Shockin was investigating Hunter Biden.

Shokin has alleged that he was forced to resign once he started looking into Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma, but a deputy prosecutor working under Shokin has said the Burisma case had been dormant at the time the U.S. was pushing for Shokin's removal.

News flash. there's no election going on right now. Really these are just things that intelligent people want to know, I guess that leaves you out
So you think they are saving it for the election? I suspect they know it is not true, and Fox has learned a hard lesson recently about lying, so maybe that is why? Think maybe?

Trump Crime Family's blatant, proven corruption is a deflection, but your fake, no-proof allegations against Hunter and Joe Biden are the crime of the century?
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:
You fuckers are dangerously retarded.

It's like you actually expect anyone to believe your bullshit.

LOLOL

As if YOU know what truth is. You think Trump never lied -- even after being showed he lied.

And again, YOU were the one asking for gay sex. I'm the one pointing out that was you.
You're obsessed with me. I hope your family supports your sexual fantasies.

So you think they are saving it for the election? I suspect they know it is not true, and Fox has learned a hard lesson recently about lying, so maybe that is why? Think maybe?
It appears that Biden is as dishonest as the day is long. Why did he lie about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings during the debate with Trump? Why does he lie all the time? It has not been disproven that he took a 5 million dollar bribe from burisma.

Actually, Shockin was investigating Hunter Biden.

Shokin has alleged that he was forced to resign once he started looking into Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma, but a deputy prosecutor working under Shokin has said the Burisma case had been dormant at the time the U.S. was pushing for Shokin's removal.

Nothing in there says Hunter Biden was investigated. It says after being told to resign, Shokin appealed which led to an investigation into Joe Biden.

And Shokin was never actively looking into Hunter Biden. He said he was planning to look into Hunter Biden when he was forced out.

Oh, it also says this, which is what I said...

Forum List

Back