FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

Guilty%20get%20Gabby-S.jpg

that's why donny can't keep his orange piehole shut.

Uh oh, Spaghetti'os............................ :biggrin:

Oh look, of two who viewed the unredacted 1023 in FBI's SCIF, Grassley had this to say:

A source familiar said according to the document, the $5 million payments appeared to reference a kind of "retainer" Burisma intended to pay the Bidens to deal with a number of issues, including the investigation led by Shokin. Another source referred to the arrangement as a "pay-to-play" scheme.

Sources familiar told Fox News Digital that the confidential human source believes that the $5 million payment to Joe Biden and the $5 million payment to Hunter Biden occurred, based on his or her conversations with the Burisma executive.

The confidential source said the Burisma executive told him he "paid" the Bidens in such a manner "through so many different bank accounts" that investigators would not be able to "unravel this for at least 10 years."

Grassley thrives on innuendo. His judiciary report was debunked.

None of that proves Joe Biden has done anything illegal. '

Hence language such as 'appears to'. 'confidential source said....'

Lot's of conclusions drawn, not on hard proof but suspicion.

None of this will survive cross examination in a court of law.

This is why Garland hasn't assigned an SC for the laptop.

Given that the corrupt democrat establishment has the power to instruct their flunkies in the FBI and DOJ to subvert the law, that's not surprising.

Wray is a Republican appointed by TRump.
David Weiss, US ATTY who is investigating Hunter Biden, was appointed by Bill Barr, who was appointed by Trump, who has yet to indict.

Give me a break. 'Democrats' he says. Seesh, what a joke,

I look forward to their testimony under oath, and any recordings provided with a real chain of custody. Should happen any day now right?

Wray is a Republican appointed by TRump.
David Weiss, US ATTY who is investigating Hunter Biden, was appointed by Bill Barr, who was appointed by Trump, who has yet to indict.

Give me a break. 'Democrats' he says. Seesh, what a joke,
Wray is simply an errand boy for Biden. You somehow missed it but Wray doesn't work under the Trump administration.

Actually, Biden released many financial reports and taxes.. He has nothing to hide. Howhe made his money is public.

you're none to bright

quotes;

"The story of how Biden became a wealthy man in the wake of his vice presidency, leveraging his fame to sell books and deliver speeches, has been told many times. But a closer look at the math prompts a question that hasn’t been asked: Why isn’t Biden even richer?"

it is clear how he made it, yet with a weaponized FBI and crooked Merrick, nothing will happen

And twice impeached.
Phony ''impeachments''.

I suppose it takes a certain intellectual / ethical standard to understand the full extent of the phony, ''Russia collusion" hoax. You're obviously coming up short.

Phony ''impeachments''.

Nope, both impeachments were very real. And very recorded for all time; alongside Johnson and Clinton.

I suppose it takes a certain intellectual / ethical standard to understand the full extent of the phony, ''Russia collusion" hoax. You're obviously coming up short.

What does that Russian collusion have to do with me?

Nope, both impeachments were very real. And very recorded for all time; alongside Johnson and Clinton.

What does that Russian collusion have to do with me?
Phony impeachments live on in the diseased minds of leftists.

Oh, come on. You Russia Collusion'ist conspiracy theory groupies are hilarious.

Forum List

Back