🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI facts about refugees censored by CNN

One of the few things CNN is nearly factual about. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Iraqis who have served bravely under continual threat with US troops and contractors. They live in constant fear for their lives for having done so and this is an effort to allow them and their families to seek asylum here. We owe it to them and they would be good additions to our country.

One of the few things CNN is nearly factual about. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Iraqis who have served bravely under continual threat with US troops and contractors. They live in constant fear for their lives for having done so and this is an effort to allow them and their families to seek asylum here. We owe it to them and they would be good additions to our country.
As long as they pass the bacon test, I'm all for it.

Given how many times this has happened, there's no way it's an accident. The liberal producers are cutting off guests they don't like. Don Lemon once did it to a guest who brought up Hillary Clinton's husband's philandering sex life.

Well, to my knowledge, they are all Muslims. But that should not stop them from receiving what they earned by laying their lives on the line for NATO forces.

-------------------------------------------------------- they were employess / mercenaries and probably paid money to fight and likely had some of the best jobs in 'iraq' . The 'bill' has been paid in my opinion Longknife !!

-------------------------------------------------------- they were employess / mercenaries and probably paid money to fight and likely had some of the best jobs in 'iraq' . The 'bill' has been paid in my opinion Longknife !!

Well perhaps that's all part of the empire's endless war programming.

Well, to my knowledge, they are all Muslims. But that should not stop them from receiving what they earned by laying their lives on the line for NATO forces.
Supposedly they were defending their country. I don't see how that entitles them to emigrate to America.

Supposedly they were defending their country. I don't see how that entitles them to emigrate to America.
Nothing entitled you lot to either.

I was born here, numskull. Let them stay where they were born like the rest of us.

I was born here, numskull. Let them stay where they were born like the rest of us.
Might help if we didn't war torn ravage their societies.

Forum List

Back