FBI has not contacted dozens of potential sources in Kavanaugh investigation

The retards that believe the lefits lunatics that post this bs. LMFAO gawd if you knew how sutpid you look and are.

I read you loud and clear, sir.

Don't flatter yourself. You NEVER read me loud and clear.

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 4.52.02 PM.png

Oh look the very backhole's you all lick the crap off of bhahah......
Bet the FBI tried hiding this in the black hole of no return....

The FBI DID INVESTIGATE him 6 times dumbass , this one coming out Friday will be 7 gawd u are one stupid ass sob.

upload_2018-10-3_13-54-12.png

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

Did you bother to ask yourself why the FBI is not talking to them? Maybe it’s because they don’t want to waste time and taxpayers dollars to hear another Kavanaugh threw ice at me in a bar 35 years ago type claim.

No one is basing their decision on what the FBI reveals.

:cuckoo:

No, Valerie. There is not a soul I've spoken to that hasn't made up their mind yet. In the Senate, I am positive that is even more true. Now, it's true if the FBI found some earth shattering information, it might change votes, but it seems .... cosmetic.

the people in CONGRESS who are going to VOTE are basing their decision on what the FBI reveals.

that's the whole point...

Flake says FBI probe can't just give senators 'cover' to vote for Kavanaugh

Flake: Kavanaugh investigation 'no good' if it 'just gives us more cover'

GOP Sen. Jeff Flake (Ariz.) on Monday said that he wants the FBI's investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to be "fulsome," adding that it's "no good" if it is just to give senators "cover."

"We certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation and we are working to make sure that that happens," Flake said at the Forbes "30 under 30" summit, noting that he's talking with colleagues and the White House counsel's office.

He added that the FBI's investigation should be "up to standard" and that any "current, credible" allegation should be investigated.

"It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover, for example. We actually need to find out what we can find out," Flake said when asked if he would continue his threat to vote “no” on Kavanaugh if the investigation doesn't meet his standard.

Sen. Jeff Flake says "we certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation" on Brett Kavanaugh: "It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover...we actually need to find out what we can find out." White House eases limits on FBI's investigation of Brett Kavanaugh pic.twitter.com/duhBTNFplP

— ABC News (ABC) October 1, 2018

Flake led a group of moderate senators late last week in demanding that the FBI be given a week to investigate the allegations against Kavanaugh, effectively delaying the Senate's vote on the nomination.

Shortly after Flake's remarks, The New York Times reported that the White House has told the bureau that it could interview anyone it deems appropriate as long as the investigation is finished by the end of the week.

So YES, by ALL means and manner --- FAST TRACK!
HURRY BITCH McTURTLE .. HURRY!!

WASHINGTON — More than 40 people with potential information into the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh have not been contacted by the FBI, according to multiple sources that include friends of both the nominee and his accusers.​

FBI has not contacted dozens of potential sources in Kavanaugh investigation

They don’t need to. If the key players don’t have anything, those others are worthless.

If these people actually had something pertinent to say regarding the specific allegations, why wouldn't they have told the Judiciary Committee? Are the leftists trying to imply that the person who drove Ford home from the apocryphal party contacted the FBI out of the blue, and then got ignored? Because I'm dubious.

Forum List

Back