FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

Really, yet it is he that is lying about his early years, why?
how would you know this information? you have no credibility obviously. let me guess, you hate our constitution right?

No just obvious ignorant dupes like you.
how am i ignorant? what have I posted that isn't factual so far? come on junior show me.

You are against finding the truth.
not at all. but you seem to be against the truth being anything you don't like.

As usual you are wrong, but you're used to it!

So cockholester you are getting spanked, as usual and you revert to name calling. Lol it is all you got a big fat nothing
Seems the loser is you.....cock holster? You libs are sick and we will not allow you to run this nation into the ground and piss all over our constitution and bill of rights....thank God our founders anticipated people like......

Your president is pissing on the constitution daily and you a
Lying to them means little. Lying to the FBI is another matter.

Lying in sworn testimony to Congress can land you in jail just as quick.

But that exposes what you want, which is not evidence of a crime alleged by Dr. Ford, and most certainly why you are not an investigator for the FBI.

If she lies I want her locked up, try again hack!
she said the 2nd door was because she was afraid of rooms with no 2nd exit. OOPS - that door was put in to rent the room.
she said she's afraid of flying - OOPS. her ex says she flew all the time and never mentioned any fears
she said she never helped someone prep for a polygraph test - OOPS again

so - go ahead. demand she be locked up.

or be a liar yourself.

Then prosecute her, don't forget Kavvy though because he can't remember what a lush he was. But he did like beer.

So cockholester you are getting spanked, as usual and you revert to name calling. Lol it is all you got a big fat nothing
Seems the loser is you.....cock holster? You libs are sick and we will not allow you to run this nation into the ground and piss all over our constitution and bill of rights....thank God our founders anticipated people like......

But that exposes what you want, which is not evidence of a crime alleged by Dr. Ford, and most certainly why you are not an investigator for the FBI.

she said the 2nd door was because she was afraid of rooms with no 2nd exit. OOPS - that door was put in to rent the room.
she said she's afraid of flying - OOPS. her ex says she flew all the time and never mentioned any fears
she said she never helped someone prep for a polygraph test - OOPS again

so - go ahead. demand she be locked up.

or be a liar yourself.

It doesn't matter to the FBI, because none of that is proof to the crime Dr. Ford alleged Judge Kavanaugh of.
Sorry for stating the obvious, but people have been fighting about the wrong stuff, for the wrong reasons, far to much in this whole ordeal.

Wrong....lying to the FBI is a crime...just ask Martha Stewart....if they ask her about those things and she lies, she can go to jail.

But not him?

Wrong....lying to the FBI is a crime...just ask Martha Stewart....if they ask her about those things and she lies, she can go to jail.

The crime they are investigating is the alleged sexual assault of Dr. Ford. The investigation they conduct will involve all matters associated with that alleged crime. What I am saying is that if Dr. Ford or Judge Kavanaugh lied about anything not associated with the alleged crime, it is not evidence that the alleged crime occurred.

If the FBI would like to prosecute someone for any lie they may have told during the investigation, that is another matter.
That very well may be why FBI investigators didn't interview Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh after they provided sworn testimony, because if they did, they would be compelled to prosecute which one of them (or both) they find lying (about anything), if that interview had occurred.

"Lying under oath" is not the crime they are investigating in this matter.

Then prosecute and maybe that will end these kind of circuses.

you obviously don't know probabilities do you? I thought leftists were supposed to be educated? guess not.

And you are against the truth.
again, if you truly believe you can find one, you'd be the only one. again, junior, one needs to know probabilities.
Because a hack like you says so, lol.
ok junior, what is it that is truth? let's hear you out. And remember, truth has corroboration. And I've trapped you, because if you say truth doesn't need corroboration, then you don't believe in our constitution. oops

Neither I or you know what the truth is that is why we need a real investigation to help ferret that out. You're gonna trap me, ROTFLMAO!
sure I know the truth, the truth is she has no evidence. that's the truth. Now prove me wrong. She has no one to corroborate her story. no one. And I know she lied, that too is a truth. And once lied after being under oath, credibility is all lost. that pup is the truth.

Made up shit....we told you

Really, yet it is he that is lying about his early years, why?
how would you know this information? you have no credibility obviously. let me guess, you hate our constitution right?

No just obvious ignorant dupes like you.
Would you care for a mint?
And no I'm not interested in buying one of your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies.
Give them all to a thrift store for Christ sake!

Do you get your mints from the bottom of the urinal? Why yes, yes you do.
those your favorites?

she did lie. the lies are already posted in here. so now your truth is she should be locked up? funny.

Actually only in your mind she lied, you no nothing as well.
I just posted the truth. go read.

And you are against the truth.
again, if you truly believe you can find one, you'd be the only one. again, junior, one needs to know probabilities.
ok junior, what is it that is truth? let's hear you out. And remember, truth has corroboration. And I've trapped you, because if you say truth doesn't need corroboration, then you don't believe in our constitution. oops

Neither I or you know what the truth is that is why we need a real investigation to help ferret that out. You're gonna trap me, ROTFLMAO!
sure I know the truth, the truth is she has no evidence. that's the truth. Now prove me wrong. She has no one to corroborate her story. no one. And I know she lied, that too is a truth. And once lied after being under oath, credibility is all lost. that pup is the truth.

You know she lied, you were there then sweet. Please talk with the FBI!

sure I know she lied. she stated she was afraid of flying, and she flew all over god's planet, corroborated by an exboyfriend. So lie.

She said her door was added in 2012 and in fact it was added in 2008.

She said she didn't help on polygraph with others,
ex boyfriend says who she did help.

She said her best friend was with her
her best friend said sorry no I wasn't and didn't even know kavanaugh.

there are others, but you can dispute these for now.

she did lie. the lies are already posted in here. so now your truth is she should be locked up? funny.

You wouldn't know the truth if Rump slapped you with it with his orange dildo.

sure I know she lied. she stated she was afraid of flying, and she flew all over god's planet, corroborated by an exboyfriend. So lie.

And he lied about being a lush in high school and college.

post his quote. he never made any such statement. you aren't good at this. Oh, and I see you didn't dispute her lies. so bang, you agree she lied.

post his quote. he never made any such statement. you aren't good at this. Oh, and I see you didn't dispute her lies. so bang, you agree she lied.

Bart disputed in his own handwritten letter. Try and keep up.

post it pup!! why you afraid to back up your post? get on the track pup, can't win until you get on .

post it pup!! why you afraid to back up your post? get on the track pup, can't win until you get on .

It is all over the news today puss-puss, open your eyes.

It is all over the news today puss-puss, open your eyes.
i'm sorry - i have to dig through all of fords own lies before i can get to it. how come you're not screaming about those? i mean, a lie i a lie, isn't it?

You wouldn't know the truth if Rump slapped you with it with his orange dildo.
when one has nothing here's what one posts. funny :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back