FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

Question both to try to get to truth, why is this so hard. And no the FBI has not questioned either about this matter.

They don't have to, 21 Senators and one prosecutor have already spent hours in sworn testimony, doing that very thing.
BTW, I will disagree with anyone who says this isn't a trial. there are 21 jurors on a committee who voted. Where else do jurors vote?

Are witnesses sworn in? where else are they sworn in? kiss my grits.

So cockholester you are getting spanked, as usual and you revert to name calling. Lol it is all you got a big fat nothing
Seems the loser is you.....cock holster? You libs are sick and we will not allow you to run this nation into the ground and piss all over our constitution and bill of rights....thank God our founders anticipated people like......

Yes Kavvy does seem to have a lot of shit!

Made up shit....we told you

Really, yet it is he that is lying about his early years, why?
how would you know this information? you have no credibility obviously. let me guess, you hate our constitution right?

No just obvious ignorant dupes like you.
how am i ignorant? what have I posted that isn't factual so far? come on junior show me.

You are against finding the truth.

Lying to them means little. Lying to the FBI is another matter.

Lying in sworn testimony to Congress can land you in jail just as quick.

But that exposes what you want, which is not evidence of a crime alleged by Dr. Ford, and most certainly why you are not an investigator for the FBI. You follow evidence to where it takes you; you don't plot a course to find a result you want to find (because that's how you get misled).

Last edited:
Again, they are not going to interview two people who already have provided sworn testimony. To do so would require assuming the subject they are interviewing is a lair. If they are forced to make that assumption by the simple fact it is what they would be doing, there is no reason to ask someone you think is a liar, a question you have any intent in believing their answer to.

Their job is not to cross examine the sworn witnesses, but to investigate without preconceived expectations of where any actual evidence may lead. You don't investigate to find an answer you want; you investigate to find evidence of a crime.

You mean they do not want to get to the truth, no matter how it would turn out.
you obviously don't know probabilities do you? I thought leftists were supposed to be educated? guess not.

And you are against the truth.
again, if you truly believe you can find one, you'd be the only one. again, junior, one needs to know probabilities.
Because a hack like you says so, lol.
ok junior, what is it that is truth? let's hear you out. And remember, truth has corroboration. And I've trapped you, because if you say truth doesn't need corroboration, then you don't believe in our constitution. oops

So cockholester you are getting spanked, as usual and you revert to name calling. Lol it is all you got a big fat nothing
Seems the loser is you.....cock holster? You libs are sick and we will not allow you to run this nation into the ground and piss all over our constitution and bill of rights....thank God our founders anticipated people like......

Your president is pissing on the constitution daily and you a

But that exposes what you want, which is not evidence of a crime alleged by Dr. Ford, and most certainly why you are not an investigator for the FBI.

If she lies I want her locked up, try again hack!

oh c'mon - the entire allegation was always a cosmetic application.

when you go in with bullshit, bullshit still comes out.

giggle.

Yes Kavvy does seem to have a lot of shit!

how would you know this information? you have no credibility obviously. let me guess, you hate our constitution right?

Would you care for a mint?
And no I'm not interested in buying one of your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies.
Give them all to a thrift store for Christ sake!

I wonder if the FBI found this: Kavanaugh’s 1983 Letter Offers Inside Look at High School Clique

letter.jpg

It's interesting Kavanaugh signed his letter "Bart".

I think it is now undeniable he is Bart O'Kavanaugh, the stumbling drunk in his buddy's book.

But that exposes what you want, which is not evidence of a crime alleged by Dr. Ford, and most certainly why you are not an investigator for the FBI.

she did lie. the lies are already posted in here. so now your truth is she should be locked up? funny.

how am i ignorant? what have I posted that isn't factual so far? come on junior show me.

ok junior, what is it that is truth? let's hear you out. And remember, truth has corroboration. And I've trapped you, because if you say truth doesn't need corroboration, then you don't believe in our constitution. oops

not at all. but you seem to be against the truth being anything you don't like.

she said the 2nd door was because she was afraid of rooms with no 2nd exit. OOPS - that door was put in to rent the room.
she said she's afraid of flying - OOPS. her ex says she flew all the time and never mentioned any fears
she said she never helped someone prep for a polygraph test - OOPS again

so - go ahead. demand she be locked up.

or be a liar yourself.

If he did all these things...then he should not be a SC judge. However, this opens up a slippery slope. At what age does a college kid sowing his wild oats end and adulthood begins? What male here or anywhere did NOT do stupid shit while in college or high school? What FEMALE here did NOT do stupid shit while in college or high school? And since when are people judged "worthy or unworthy" for a job opportunity 40/50 years AFTER college or high school according to how they comported themselves while in college or high school?

Anyone care to discuss that particular slippery slope...with examples?

Should Michael Vicks ever been excused for what he did with dogs or let him return to football? We know the answer to that. He was forgiven. Yet what he did was horrendous.

Bill Clinton. He has accusers who can PROVE he raped/groped women without their consent aka Bill Cosby..yet look where he is now.

she said the 2nd door was because she was afraid of rooms with no 2nd exit. OOPS - that door was put in to rent the room.
she said she's afraid of flying - OOPS. her ex says she flew all the time and never mentioned any fears

or be a liar yourself.

It doesn't matter to the FBI, because none of that is proof to the crime Dr. Ford alleged Judge Kavanaugh of.
Sorry for stating the obvious, but people have been fighting about the wrong stuff, for the wrong reasons, far to much in this whole ordeal.

or be a liar yourself.

It doesn't matter to the FBI, because none of that is proof to the crime Dr. Ford alleged Judge Kavanaugh of.
Sorry for stating the obvious, but people have been fighting about the wrong stuff, for the wrong reasons, far to much in this whole ordeal.

Wrong....lying to the FBI is a crime...just ask Martha Stewart....if they ask her about those things and she lies, she can go to jail.

Forum List

Back