FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

This Just In....Diane Feinstein Moves To Seal the FBI Investigation, as the Democratic case Collapses.

images

It will also say "Didn't look for shit!"
Oh, c'mon. Doing the investigation after the hearing was always a cosmetic application. However, it's doubtful they came up with any more than we already knew. As a teenager, he was a dumbass teenager. What matters is what kind of a man he is now.

And how long will it be before the FBI report gets leaked? By end of day today, you think?
oh c'mon - the entire allegation was always a cosmetic application.

when you go in with bullshit, bullshit still comes out.

giggle.

Yes Kavvy does seem to have a lot of shit!

Made up shit....we told you

Really, yet it is he that is lying about his early years, why?
how would you know this information? you have no credibility obviously. let me guess, you hate our constitution right?

It's about one and a half paragraphs long

Last sentrnce. "Didn't find shit"

Oh, c'mon. Doing the investigation after the hearing was always a cosmetic application. However, it's doubtful they came up with any more than we already knew. As a teenager, he was a dumbass teenager. What matters is what kind of a man he is now.

And how long will it be before the FBI report gets leaked? By end of day today, you think?

He did lie about being a dumdass teenager as well why? And it isn't much of an investigation if they do not even speak with the 2 principal parties involved.

Again, they are not going to interview two people who already have provided sworn testimony. To do so would require assuming the subject they are interviewing is a lair. If they are forced to make that assumption by the simple fact it is what they would be doing, there is no reason to ask someone you think is a liar, a question you have any intent in believing their answer to.

Their job is not to cross examine the sworn witnesses, but to investigate without preconceived expectations of where any actual evidence may lead. You don't investigate to find an answer you want; you investigate to find evidence of a crime.

You mean they do not want to get to the truth, no matter how it would turn out.
you obviously don't know probabilities do you? I thought leftists were supposed to be educated? guess not.

Keywords ...younger years.

Let it go, it's over

He lied, you know like Clinton did about a blow job. Let it go!

So says you...and I don't give two shits what you spew.

Oh and your "star" witness Ford lied....can you muster up some outrage over that, hack?

You have absolute proof of this lie, great share it with the FBI. HACK
he shared it with the committee in a sworn statement under penalty, so yeah it was handed over. doh!

It is not the FBI's job to determine the truth, goofball. :21:

Their job is to investigate for evidence of a crime, collect whatever evidence and sworn statements exist in reference to that crime, and present their findings. They do not assume the function of a lawyer/judge, and they do not determine guilt or innocence. As far as truth is concerned, they are only interested in what they can prove with evidence.

They are not trying to "find" a crime, they are looking for "evidence" of a crime.
well actually, they are only collecting information and handing that information to the White House and DOJ. then to the senate. they do not search for crimes or liars in this scenario.

again, all one has to do is watch the Biden video again.

The crime the FBI is investigating (may have completed the investigation by now), involves allegations of sexual assault made by Dr. Ford. The FBI will provide whatever evidence they have found in regards to that possible crime, and whatever sworn statements anyone implicated in that crime (whether it be through accusation or evidence), in their report.

Whatever you may think about what anyone said, is irrelevant to their investigation, or any evidence of the crime in the accusations being investigated.

I doubt it will.sbow anything, it is an obvious sham. They didn't even interview the accuser, the accused, or any if the known principal witnesses. The Whitehouse limited them to totally innocuous information to insure nothing was found, even though we all saw Bart O'Kavanaugh lying under oath last week.
how do you know who they interviewed exactly? the report isn't out.

you fks truly enjoying jumping all in on shit. i just laugh at your conceded antics.

Keywords ...younger years.

Let it go, it's over

He lied, you know like Clinton did about a blow job. Let it go!

So says you...and I don't give two shits what you spew.

Oh and your "star" witness Ford lied....can you muster up some outrage over that, hack?
i don't think he has any fake rage left. done spent his wad on a lie that he now has to eat.

I have no rage about it at all, just pointing out how he lied about his behavior in early years. Why lie about it?

So question them, what is the problem?

To question a subject who has already provided a sworn statement referring to an event, would only mean you think they are lying in their statement, which in turn means you have no reason to believe that any answer they give is reliable.

The FBI is not a court of law. They do not cross examine sworn witness as a lawyer in a courtroom would. They are not deciding guilt or innocence (whether or not someone is lying), while Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh have already testified. Obviously, whatever evidence their sworn testimony in reference to a crime has provided, already exists. They can choose to investigate whatever else may lead them to evidence in regards to that crime.

They are not trying to dig up something, That's what they did during the multiple investigations prior to Dr. Ford's allegations. They don't just sit around making stuff up to investigate if there is no evidence to pursue.

Question both to try to get to truth, why is this so hard. And no the FBI has not questioned either about this matter.

He did lie about being a dumdass teenager as well why? And it isn't much of an investigation if they do not even speak with the 2 principal parties involved.

Again, they are not going to interview two people who already have provided sworn testimony. To do so would require assuming the subject they are interviewing is a lair. If they are forced to make that assumption by the simple fact it is what they would be doing, there is no reason to ask someone you think is a liar, a question you have any intent in believing their answer to.

Their job is not to cross examine the sworn witnesses, but to investigate without preconceived expectations of where any actual evidence may lead. You don't investigate to find an answer you want; you investigate to find evidence of a crime.

you obviously don't know probabilities do you? I thought leftists were supposed to be educated? guess not.

And you are against the truth.

giggle.

how would you know this information? you have no credibility obviously. let me guess, you hate our constitution right?

No just obvious ignorant dupes like you.

again, if you truly believe you can find one, you'd be the only one. again, junior, one needs to know probabilities.

Question both to try to get to truth, why is this so hard. And no the FBI has not questioned either about this matter.

They don't have to, goofball. :21:

Twenty one Senators and one prosecutor have already spent hours in sworn testimony, doing that very thing.

giggle.

No just obvious ignorant dupes like you.
how am i ignorant? what have I posted that isn't factual so far? come on junior show me.

again, if you truly believe you can find one, you'd be the only one. again, junior, one needs to know probabilities.
Because a hack like you says so, lol.

Forum List

Back