FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

it is a search for the TRUTH.

And standing at the fulcrum of that truth is the veracity, character, integrity and honesty of the chief accuser, Christine Ford. I know the Left would LIKE to make this appear as if Kavanaugh were under the glass here, but he's already been vetted and found with sterling credentials-- -- -- the only truth left to be divined is whether there IS any truth to any of the stuff Ford has claimed and whether it matters or disqualifies him from the bench.

NONE of it matters anymore Bitch - Just confirm your asshole & we'll move on and see what happens!
They confirm him on Friday. I'd guess on party line vote. It doesn't look good for Heidecamp in NC, so she may just go nay and let it fall. Most women in ND want the guy on the bench. McKaskill seems to be neck in neck, so I don't know. For a dem to cave, it will have negative consequences for them, so I'd think they'd vote no.

And it's on to 2020. Thomas will retire before then unless the dems somehow take the senate.

I'm not so sure. I'll wait first to see what the FBI has found, then assuming no skeletons in Brett's closet, it'll be a matter as usual whether we get boned by the RINOs. If nothing else, the democrats are afraid to step out from the party and usually vote all in lockstep with few independent thinkers. Damn, how the Left HATES independent thinkers!

Translation ^ I don't care about facts or whether this was a sham, handcuffed investigation -
Just seat the asshole

Thank you. We will. It is BECAUSE of the facts that we'll seat him. Show me a single trial or courtroom where you can walk into it in the middle of things, point your finger and accuse the defendant of a crime, DECADES old, with absolutely no evidence or proof of anything, staggering contradictions, and expect anyone to take you seriously.

Once again Tooby - This is NOT a trial .. RATHER it is a search for the TRUTH.
Trumptards HATE truth .. and this is why the shit-show continues.
The truth has been found. Ford is a perjured. Her accusations are false.

Time to Confirm.

You are no longer to be taken seriously :blahblah: Buh-Bye! :bye1:
heh - a status i don't think you've ever enjoyed.

it is a search for the TRUTH.

And standing at the fulcrum of that truth is the veracity, character, integrity and honesty of the chief accuser, Christine Ford. I know the Left would LIKE to make this appear as if Kavanaugh were under the glass here, but he's already been vetted and found with sterling credentials-- -- -- the only truth left to be divined is whether there IS any truth to any of the stuff Ford has claimed and whether it matters or disqualifies him from the bench.

NONE of it matters anymore Bitch - Just confirm your asshole & we'll move on and see what happens!
They confirm him on Friday. I'd guess on party line vote. It doesn't look good for Heidecamp in NC, so she may just go nay and let it fall. Most women in ND want the guy on the bench. McKaskill seems to be neck in neck, so I don't know. For a dem to cave, it will have negative consequences for them, so I'd think they'd vote no.

And it's on to 2020. Thomas will retire before then unless the dems somehow take the senate.

I'm not so sure. I'll wait first to see what the FBI has found, then assuming no skeletons in Brett's closet, it'll be a matter as usual whether we get boned by the RINOs. If nothing else, the democrats are afraid to step out from the party and usually vote all in lockstep with few independent thinkers. Damn, how the Left HATES independent thinkers!
I think he could have helped the last Pope rape an alterboy and the gop would still confirm him.

If any of the three vote nay, it could conceivably cost the gop cruz's seat and let the dems keep ND, because gop voters would be so pissed. I just don't see Flake letting that happen.

I think he could have helped the last Pope rape an alterboy and the gop would still confirm him.

If any of the three vote nay, it could conceivably cost the gop cruz's seat and let the dems keep ND, because gop voters would be so pissed. I just don't see Flake letting that happen.

We'll find out who has a spine and who doesn't on short order ..
But you are CORRECT -
Trump could have had a Devil's Triangle with the Pope on an Alter Boy and they wouldn't give two fucks.

But you are CORRECT -
Trump could have had a Devil's Triangle with the Pope on an Alter Boy and they wouldn't give two fucks.
Corker was spineless when he voted for the spending bill and tax cuts despite opposing them. McConnnell said he had to pass them to keep the senate, so Corker got in line. I understand a person taking one for the party, but Corker abandoned everything he supposedly stood for during two or three senate terms. When the party abandons what got you to run, it's simply partisanship for the sake of power (and maybe Justices) to vote against your own position.

Flake's a little different. If Kavenaugh would have just admitted to being drunk at times in his youth, and possibly doing shit he couldn't recall, and just apologize for anything he did or anyone he hurt .... he'd been golden. But Kavenaugh has demonstrably lied about his past. For no reason I can see ...

Is that enough for Flake to maybe flip the Senate and remove any possibility of 5 votes after Thomas to find ANY abortion restriction const that isn't an abosolute ban? I dunno.

How do any of you morons claim Kavanaugh lied? Zero Evidence, but the Libtard DemNazi accused him left a Trail of Evidence to show she lied and committed Gross Perjury. There are witnesses calling her a liar. There are documents like building permits calling her a liar. There are eyewitnesses calling her a liar. Her own testimony contradicts herself. Hell her travels abroad which are verified states she is a liar. Hard cold Evidence states she is a liar.

She is a liar.

Kavanaugh is not, and has not been proven to have lied even once.

But you are CORRECT -
Corker was spineless when he voted for the spending bill and tax cuts despite opposing them. McConnnell said he had to pass them to keep the senate, so Corker got in line. I understand a person taking one for the party, but Corker abandoned everything he supposedly stood for during two or three senate terms. When the party abandons what got you to run, it's simply partisanship for the sake of power (and maybe Justices) to vote against your own position.

Flake's a little different. If Kavenaugh would have just admitted to being drunk at times in his youth, and possibly doing shit he couldn't recall, and just apologize for anything he did or anyone he hurt .... he'd been golden. But Kavenaugh has demonstrably lied about his past. For no reason I can see ...

Is that enough for Flake to maybe flip the Senate and remove any possibility of 5 votes after Thomas to find ANY abortion restriction const that isn't an abosolute ban? I dunno.

Give it a rest. Ford lied end of the BS charade

Dom-fZTUUAALAq-.jpg

They knew that before the investigation was launched and they know it now. This was a nothing burger.

Ford demands interview in FBI probe

From what I understand, neither Dr. Ford nor Judge Kavanaugh were asked to be interviewed by the FBI in the investigation.

That would probably be due to the fact the FBI already had sworn testimony from both parties. Interviewing a person after testimony, would suggest the agent would have to assume the sworn testimony of the person they were interviewing was not valid. Therefore asking them any more questions would not provide what they then could assume to be a reliable answer.

A trained field agent doesn't start an interview, by telling the person they are interviewing, that they are a liar. Trained field agents are not performing the functions of a lawyer during cross examination in a courtroom.

Their job is to gather the facts they can, that include sworn statements or testimony, investigate what is possible and present their findings.

Well as we see today is now tomorrow, and no release of any information, and I don't believe any of it will be made public knowledge, it will go to the Senate Judiciary committee first for review.

I don't know who on FOX News puts out these arbitrary dates. I imagine Sean Hannity because that was what he was told to do by the White House. No other media was reporting, that TODAY the investigation would be done. In fact CNN stated that the investigation was expanding yesterday.

I have a sense that Democrats are holding an ace card on Kavanaugh. With Fienstein keeping the letter, then testimony, now an investigation.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Democrats watch Reoublicans confirm Kavanaugh and drop another bomb on him right before the midterm.

Last edited:
Some investigation.

They weren't allowed to interview Ford nor Kavanaugh...not anyone from Kav's college years

Well as we see today is now tomorrow, and no release of any information, and I don't believe any of it will be made public knowledge, it will go to the Senate Judiciary committee first for review.

I don't know who on FOX News puts out these arbitrary dates. I imagine Sean Hannity because that was what he was told to do by the White House. No other media was reporting, that TODAY the investigation would be done. In fact CNN stated that the investigation was expanding yesterday.

I have a sense that Democrats are holding an ace card on Kavanaugh. With Fienstein keeping the letter, then testimony, now an investigation.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Democrats watch Reoublicans confirm Kavanaugh and drop another bomb on him right before the midterm.

Absolutely nothing surprises me about politicians in Washington DC now, and primarily because they make the carpet bombing of Dresden look like child's play.

Absolutely nothing surprises me about politicians in Washington DC now, and primarily because they make the carpet bombing of Dresden look like child's play.
You are among people who defend Dresden as a perfectly acceptable act of war.

Okay, so we have the entirely predictable outcome of this "investigation." The Dems do not think it was properly conducted and the Republicans do. What a fucking shock.
Vote and get this damned thing OVER WITH. It has been a train wreck from the beginning and it ain't gonna get any better, no matter how long it gets dragged out.
If it was so predictable then why were the crazy Democrats calling for it in the first place?

Was it possible that they trashed the #me too movement just as a delay tactic?

They already had sworn statements from those involved in Fords statement. Were you expecting Ford to suddenly throw up her arms and shout I lied under oath?

The freind that Ford helped with the polygraph had already signed a letter saying she backed Ford. That does not make her a witness to what happened.we have already had numerous people coming out saying that this or that happened then walking it back. It is up to the FBI to decide who needs to be interviewed. I seem to remember when Democrats were all up in arms over Comey and McCabe and how the FBI had so much integrity, now suddenly they are completely incompetent. You and others need to make up your minds.

Her friend is a former FBI agent. If Ford did help her out to get the FBI job, is that something she would admit to?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Look at you people, grasping at straws about Ford. You people will believe anything no matter how thin. but four similar accusations against Kavanaugh, and a bunch of people talking about how terrible a drunk he was? Nope, no sir, can't believe a word of that...

Forum List

Back