FBI is in Puerto Rico Investigating

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Reports that corrupt officials are withholding or taking aid meant for the populace.

FBI in Puerto Rico investigating if corrupt local officials are 'withholding' or 'mishandling' crucial supplies

FBI agents in Puerto Rico have been receiving calls from "across the island" with residents complaining local officials are "withholding" or "mishandling" critical FEMA supplies -- with one island official even accused of stuffing his own car full of goods meant for the suffering populace.

The accusations come in the aftermath of deadly Hurricane Maria, which devastated the U.S. territory last month.

“The complaints we’re hearing is that mayors of local municipalities, or people associated with their offices, are giving their political supporters special treatment, goods they’re not giving to other people who need them,” FBI Special Agent Carlos Osorio told Fox News.

See? It isn't Trump who is evil.

Sounds as bad as aid sent to starving Africans that gets stolen and sold to the poor.

Interesting note on who is sending out accusations. Is she related to Ted Cruz?

"Cruz sent the accusation in a text message to Rep. Luis V. Gutirrez, D-Ill., who is of Puerto Rican heritage, The Washington Times reported."

I ask because of we were reminded of what a slob Ted Cruz was on the campaign trail...with the latest...from Wednesday October 10, 2017. It is Bill reporting on a discussion between Steve Bannon and Shawn Hannity providing cover for Ted Cruz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2_...

Bill Still reported on the election misbehavior of the Ted Cruz camp in February of 2016 against Dr. Ben Carson

This blog gives a little more info on Ted Cruz's guy helping pull the crap against Carson in 2016...
Along the Malecón: Ex-CIA agent leads new team of journalists in Cuba

That article doesn’t surprise me. Look at how the San Juan mayor was more focused on bashing President Trump than helping the people.
The dumb bitch wouldn’t even attend the FEMA meetings. smh

I hope every politician involved with stealing FEMA supplies is prosecuted.

If this is true, and the residents swear by this information they've given I really want to see the SOBs in freaking orange behind bars.

Forum List

Back