FBI is 'purging' staffers with conservative viewpoints and retaliating against whistleblowers who have complained of misconduct, Republican Rep. Jim J

Progs deny that the FBI is infested with progs. Here's the proof that it is.

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan is accusing the FBI of purging conservatives and whistleblowers who have come forward to expose political bias.
Fox News Digital reported Thursday that Jordan wrote a letter to FBI executive assistant director of the Human Resources branch Jennifer Moore to highlight cases of alleged retaliation and demand she sit for an interview with House Judiciary Committee Republicans.
'During the course of this investigation, we have received protected whistleblower disclosures that the FBI is engaging in a "purge" of employees with conservative views by revoking their security clearances and indefinitely suspending these employees,' Jordan told Moore.
She was subjected to his letter, Jordan explained, because 'many of the formal notices' had been signed by her.
He told Moore he had information indicating she had 'retaliated against at least one whistleblower who has made protected disclosures to Congress.'
Jordan told Fox that individual shared with Judiciary Committee Republicans that the Justice Department was labeling some parents who showed up to school board meetings a threat allowing the DOJ to 'prosecute them when appropriate.'
Of coarse you are a threat when you show up at a school meeting for the strict purpose if screaming and yelling to derail the meeting. They were disturbing the peace and should go to jail.

provide proof the agent lied.
Nobody is required to disprove your nutty conspiracy theories. You're required to prove them. If you can't -- and you can't -- then everyone will keep laughing at them.

Nobody is required to disprove your nutty conspiracy theories. You're required to prove them. If you can't -- and you can't -- then everyone will keep laughing at them.
huh? you said he lied....that is on you to prove....that's your nutty conspiracy theory.

The fact you can't prove your claim, further proves I was right...your post is nothing but projection

Careful, Blowhard Mac will "challenge you" to ask him about his views, then run away when you do.

See the link in my sig for a perfect example.
I've gotten some information from him through all the trolls. The main thing being he and his wife sat through some dinner parties where people said bad things about Mexicans not knowing that he was mixed. I also seem to recall he had some grand plan to funnel money to rebuild Latin America where their corrupt leaders couldn't steal it. Finally, he denied being 'big government'. He evidently calls government plans something else.
My guess is that he is a big government true believer who thinks that government programs can be efficient and not suck. He probably knows that our leaders are not smart enough to do such things in a country this size, but hey, he hates white people, so he votes to play with trannies and windmills. He also replies favorably to high taxation threads. Working people should be squeezed as tight as possible. Sacrifices for some grand society.

Last edited:
Tell me about the crimes committed by the conservative FBI agents
Who said anything about crimes? You said that FBI agents aren’t allowed to be biased. I agree. Being biased will get them dismissed. It’s not a crime but it is a reason to be fired.

That’s all we are seeing.

Who said anything about crimes? You said that FBI agents aren’t allowed to be biased. I agree. Being biased will get them dismissed. It’s not a crime but it is a reason to be fired.

Show me where any of these agents have shown any sort of bias in their work.

Progs deny that the FBI is infested with progs. Here's the proof that it is.

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan is accusing the FBI of purging conservatives and whistleblowers who have come forward to expose political bias.
Fox News Digital reported Thursday that Jordan wrote a letter to FBI executive assistant director of the Human Resources branch Jennifer Moore to highlight cases of alleged retaliation and demand she sit for an interview with House Judiciary Committee Republicans.
'During the course of this investigation, we have received protected whistleblower disclosures that the FBI is engaging in a "purge" of employees with conservative views by revoking their security clearances and indefinitely suspending these employees,' Jordan told Moore.
She was subjected to his letter, Jordan explained, because 'many of the formal notices' had been signed by her.
He told Moore he had information indicating she had 'retaliated against at least one whistleblower who has made protected disclosures to Congress.'
Jordan told Fox that individual shared with Judiciary Committee Republicans that the Justice Department was labeling some parents who showed up to school board meetings a threat allowing the DOJ to 'prosecute them when appropriate.'
Fake news

Of coarse you are a threat when you show up at a school meeting for the strict purpose if screaming and yelling to derail the meeting. They were disturbing the peace and should go to jail.
Wrong. That isn't the definition of a terrorist. That's just a concerned parent.

Let me clean that up

FBI agents can hate conservatives as long as they dont act on that hate

Which I think they are when they fire agents for not being woke

Said one of the leaders of the Trumpybear's insurgent movement against democracy in the USA.

Forum List

Back