FBI is 'purging' staffers with conservative viewpoints and retaliating against whistleblowers who have complained of misconduct, Republican Rep. Jim J

Irony is a pretty complicated word for someone with such a weak grasp of the English language.
iu

You kill me!

Irony is a pretty complicated word for someone with such a weak grasp of the English language.
First they used "alternative facts", now they're using "alternative meanings".

When they say left, they actually mean right.

You haven’t given me a reason to provide these statements.
Providing evidence is not hard to do when one has primary documents or firsthand statements without any political middlemen and biased interpretations.

Hmmm… are you by chance looking for payment for info with your post “You haven’t given me a reason to provide these statements” Lol get a job if you’re broke ha

First they used "alternative facts", now they're using "alternative meanings".

When they say left, they actually mean right.
On person used the term "alterative facts," and prog douchebag have been taking it out of context ever since.

Let me clean that up

FBI agents can hate conservatives as long as they dont act on that hate

Which I think they are when they fire agents for not being woke
Agents aren’t fired for “not being woke”. They’re fired for refusing to do their job when involves apprehending criminals that they politically identify with.

The new republican dictionary
Terrorist = concerned parent
Insurrectionist = Tourist
That's the inverse of the leftwing dictionary

Liberal dictionary:
====================================
Concerned parent - terrorist
Tourist - Insurrectionist.

Agents aren’t fired for “not being woke”. They’re fired for refusing to do their job when involves apprehending criminals that they politically identify with.
Persecuting Republicans is not their job, douchebag.

That's what they get fired for not doing.

You're not asking a sensible question. Not being a committed Nazi asslicker like you, I don't serve a Reich.

Of the two of us, you are the only Nazi involved.

That you oppose protection of whistleblowers who expose your filthy, criminal Reich just further proves this fact,

No, that's what a kook-right loon in the FBI claimed. He lied about that.

Lied about what, Nazi?

That your Gestapo suspended him for coming forward?

No, that's established fact.

True, you can't be fired for being a whistleblower.

It's illegal to RETALIATE against whistleblowers in any form.

But Wray is retaliating anyway, because as a Nazi, he is not subject to any laws. No democrat of rank ever is.
You _can_ be fired for being an incompetent and dishonest fascist loon, and a security threat to the USA.

You mean if you're a whistleblower?

Wray is committing a felony. THAT seems like something to be fired for.

But you applaud it, because you are fucking Nazi with utter contempt for the rule of law.
Yelling "BUT I'M A WHISTLEBLOWER!" is not a magic shield against being fired for other reasons. If it was, every bad federal employee would do it. If he thinks he's got a court case, he should file it. I'm guessing he won't. He knows it would get laughed out of court, and that would mean the end of the money he can make off of being a professional victim.

No actions against the agent were taken until he stepped forward. This is clear and obvious retaliation. Agent Friend is in fact highly decorated.

You seek to slander and defame him because he exposed your filthy Reich.

Anyways, in general, "You're just lying again for the glory of fascism" will answer any of your Geobbels-approved propaganda queries.

Now, get back to work. Those Nazi rectums aren't going to lick themselves.

We have established that you seek to punish those who come forward with information damaging to you Nazi filth.

That's the inverse of the leftwing dictionary

Liberal dictionary:
====================================
Concerned parent - terrorist
Tourist - Insurrectionist.
The problem is that your "tourists" are being tried and convicted of being insurrectionists.

Of coarse you are a threat when you show up at a school meeting for the strict purpose if screaming and yelling to derail the meeting. They were disturbing the peace and should go to jail.

Seig Heil indeed. Billo.

That Swastika fits you like a glove.

Persecuting Republicans is not their job, douchebag.

That's what they get fired for not doing.
Now you're catching on. Their job is to go after criminals.
Who currently overwhelmingly turn out to be republicans.
Republicans have broken law after law, trying to prove Trump didn't lose in 2020, or trying to overturn a lawful election.

Mac denies that he ever claimed to be a moderate. However, what he does do is constantly attack "wingers" even though it's fairly obvious that he's a winger himself.
What is obvious is his predictability. He is out to help divide this country so it can be destroyed.

Forum List

Back