FBI is wrapping up e-mail investigation with no evidence Clinton willfully violated the law

Well, the weekend is here, yall enjoy defending the indefensible. I'm off to spend some time with the family.

CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

Some of Hillary Clinton’s closest aides, including her longtime adviser Huma Abedin, have provided interviews to federal investigators, as the FBI probe into the security of her private email server nears completion, U.S. officials briefed on the investigation tell CNN. The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.

One the e-mail investigation is over, is will be over for Donald. She will CRUSH HIM IN NOVEMBER! And you Donald supporter will deny you ever supported him. FUNNY!:badgrin:
But perhaps she negligently violated the law. Possibly?
Ya fucking right!
Hillarys has NEVER "negligently" violated any law in her adult life.
She has been around 'top secrets' in the government for decades.
Anyone who claims she 'didn't know any better' is a fool or a liar.

You insist you know better than the legal experts that contradict you.

We'll see what your opinions are worth, won't we?

I just quoted the actual fucking law to you. Read it you fucking idiot, it's quite clear.

And as mos of the legal experts asked on the topic agree, its a stretch to apply it to a SOS's communication with her own aides, rather than an enemy nation.

You insist you know better.

We'll see what your opinion is worth. Just remember.....I told you so.

You won't quote one single legal expert who says that having classified information on an unclassified email server is not a violation of the law dude. Not one.

It is a matter of record that the law was violated here. That isn't even at question. The question is, Was Hillary at fault, PERIOD. That's the part you don't seem to understand , all the "legal experts" who are defending her, they aren't arguing that the law wasn't violated, because it was, they are arguing that Hillary was not responsible for the material being on the unclassified server.

Seriously, if you're too stupid to understand the actual topic , why are you even posting, go post in the tv forum or something.
hey dude,

you are the one that posted the link to this supposed law that was broken...but FAILED at reading comprehension of the very first sentence of the law.... where was the intent to deliver this top secret info to the enemy kiddo?

that's your problem, not mine or Hillary's.

intent is not required. but if you think it is, give us the quote from the law.

Benghazi ........................................

Nice attempt to deflect, but you'll in fact not find any posts from me about such.

Now, answer my question. Do you understand that it is irrelevant whether she willfully broke the law or not? That's a simple yes or no question.
PROVE IT....

every single lawyer that has defended those charged with top secret violations that have spoken up on this case have STATED that it has to be knowingly and willfully committed or severely gross negligence, in order for the gvt to prosecute.

Bullshit, I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, a violation does not have to be knowing or willing or grossly negligent. If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.

your head is so far up Hillary's fat butt that you cant see reality.

Says you, citing you. And you're a notoriously shit source on the law. The glorious lack of other prosecutions for other SOS's who did the same thing demonstrates that you don't know what you're talking about.

Gen Patreaus was convicted of much less than what Hillary has done. Snowden did less damage to national security than Hillary.

I get it that she is your hope for the future, but she is a criminal, deal with it.
GAWD you are being intentionally obtuse.

Petraeus KNOWINGLY stored top secret information including security codes in an insecure place and he KNOWINGLY GAVE this top secret information to his biographer and mistress, telling her it was TOP SECRET info.

and he was charged with a misdemeanor...

Last edited:
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

Some of Hillary Clinton’s closest aides, including her longtime adviser Huma Abedin, have provided interviews to federal investigators, as the FBI probe into the security of her private email server nears completion, U.S. officials briefed on the investigation tell CNN. The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven’t found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.

One the e-mail investigation is over, is will be over for Donald. She will CRUSH HIM IN NOVEMBER! And you Donald supporter will deny you ever supported him. FUNNY!:badgrin:
But perhaps she negligently violated the law. Possibly?

HA! You can only hope. The word from the DNC is that is Hillary can't take the nomination, Joe Biden is waiting in the wins. Bernie will never be the Dem choice. But it doesn't matter much, since Trump couldn't defeat a good dog catcher for the Presidency.

No , it doesn't . You are absolutely 100% wrong. The laws are clear.

We'll see. Just remember.....I told you so.

There is no we'll see Skylar.

Sure there is. Most legal experts who have been asked about this case say there won't be any charges.

You insist they are all wrong and you're right. The DOJ will decide who is right.....you or legal experts. Just remember....I told you so.

DOJ works for Obama, do you really think they are going to go against him and indict Hillary?
They added the word "willfully" for a reason.

Willfully is a subjective term.

the media added it, dingleblueberry

ANY Sec of State who in fact transmitted classified information via nonsecure communications should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, I don't give a flying fuck what political party they were in, nor any other excuse.
US Officials Report No Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke The Law, Will Right-Wing Media Listen?

Conservative Media Conspiracy Theories Doused By The Facts
US Officials Report No Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke The Law, Will Right-Wing Media Listen?

Blog ››› May 5, 2016 10:15 PM EDT ››› TYLER CHERRY

Once again, that article says that there is no evidence that she WILLFULLY broke the law.

That is NOT how the laws on mishandling classified information work. There is no requirement to prove she purposely mishandled anything. Even if one classified email ACCIDENTALLY appeared on her server, she's guilty of a crime.

Nice attempt to deflect, but you'll in fact not find any posts from me about such.

Now, answer my question. Do you understand that it is irrelevant whether she willfully broke the law or not? That's a simple yes or no question.
PROVE IT....

every single lawyer that has defended those charged with top secret violations that have spoken up on this case have STATED that it has to be knowingly and willfully committed or severe gross negligence, in order for the gvt to prosecute.
What Hillary did was 'knowingly and willing' jeopardizing national security. She KNEW what she was doing was wrong. Typical Hillary thought she was 'better' and more 'entitled' to have to follow fucking common sense procedures.

So after months of Republucans trumpeting how Hillary is under FBI investigation....we end up with nothing

Time for the right to throw the FBI under the bus
dude, it has nothing to do with the FBI, it is the justice department that has to bring her in. hmmmmmmmmmm you don't know this? Who runs that? oh yeah, Obummer and the libturds. Well what do you know.

PROVE IT....

every single lawyer that has defended those charged with top secret violations that have spoken up on this case have STATED that it has to be knowingly and willfully committed or severely gross negligence, in order for the gvt to prosecute.

Bullshit, I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, a violation does not have to be knowing or willing or grossly negligent. If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.

Says you, citing you. And you're a notoriously shit source on the law. The glorious lack of other prosecutions for other SOS's who did the same thing demonstrates that you don't know what you're talking about.

Gen Patreaus was convicted of much less than what Hillary has done. Snowden did less damage to national security than Hillary.

I get it that she is your hope for the future, but she is a criminal, deal with it.
GAWD you are being intentionally obtuse.

Petraeus KNOWINGLY stored top secret information including security codes in an unsecure place and he KNOWINGLY GAVE this top secret information to his biographer and mistress, telling her it was TOP SECRET info.

Hillary did the same thing, only more of it. Do you really think she did not know what was classified and what was not?

If you have classified data memorized and then put it on paper you have created a classified document. then if you transmit it, you have committed a crime.

AND, Patreaus was convicted. Hillary should be, but the obozo DOJ is not likely to bring charges. This is serious shit, if the FBI concludes that laws were violated and DOJ does nothing, then none of our laws mean anything. We might as well be north korea.

next May 5 Trump is still eating at Trump towers............
I promise, I promise you

wow, you're working hard to convince yourself this ain't gonna happen. And yet, you have no control over what does happen. I'll be laughing though. I promise......I promise you...

ANY Sec of State who in fact transmitted classified information via nonsecure communications should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, I don't give a flying fuck what political party they were in, nor any other excuse.

Conservative Media Conspiracy Theories Doused By The Facts

Blog ››› May 5, 2016 10:15 PM EDT ››› TYLER CHERRY

Once again, that article says that there is no evidence that she WILLFULLY broke the law.

That is NOT how the laws on mishandling classified information work. There is no requirement to prove she purposely mishandled anything. Even if one classified email ACCIDENTALLY appeared on her server, she's guilty of a crime.

PROVE IT....

every single lawyer that has defended those charged with top secret violations that have spoken up on this case have STATED that it has to be knowingly and willfully committed or severe gross negligence, in order for the gvt to prosecute.
That's fucking hilarious! So now you are going to list the lawyers who have gotten people charged with committing top secret US government violations off.........right?
Stupid idiot!

PROVE IT....

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

I just quoted the actual fucking law to you. Read it you fucking idiot, it's quite clear.

And as mos of the legal experts asked on the topic agree, its a stretch to apply it to a SOS's communication with her own aides, rather than an enemy nation.

You won't quote one single legal expert who says that having classified information on an unclassified email server is not a violation of the law dude. Not one.

I've quoted several as saying its a stretch to apply the law to communications with one's aides....as the law was intended to prevent enemy states from such information.

Though the view is not unanimous, several lawyers who specialize in this area said it's a stretch to apply existing statutes to a former cabinet secretary whose communication of sensitive materials was with aides — not a national enemy.

Hillary Clinton said "It's not going to happen" when asked earlier this month whether she'd be indicted over her use of a private email server as secretary of state

You insist you know better than the legal experts that specialize in this type of law.

We'll soon see what your opinion is worth, won't we? Just remember......we told you so.

Still waiting for those indictments.......I was told that they would be hear by now.
Indictments coming down any day now, any day.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
exactly
it's time to call her out. Why don't you call the Justice Department and let's get this going.
I don't need to do that....I'm still waiting for this indictment that's been coming and coming and coming and coming to finally show up.
dude, it comes from the justice department. come on bubba, don't you know that?

PROVE IT....

It is a matter of record that the law was violated here. That isn't even at question. The question is, Was Hillary at fault, PERIOD. That's the part you don't seem to understand , all the "legal experts" who are defending her, they aren't arguing that the law wasn't violated, because it was, they are arguing that Hillary was not responsible for the material being on the unclassified server.

Seriously, if you're too stupid to understand the actual topic , why are you even posting, go post in the tv forum or something.

Riiighhht....and you are an attorney? If not, go away.

PROVE IT....

We'll soon see what your opinions are worth, won't we?
So name one "legal expert" who has defended someone charged with committing crimes against the US and have successfully won the case.
Just one asshole!

What she is going to crush is your wallet. Our handouts to the Muslims has nearly done us in. Hillary will distribute our wealth to Asia. It's America or the globe. Hillary is for the globe. Trump is for America. Choose wisely.
Then why is his entire line of shitty clothing manufactured in China, and you'll love this one, Mexico?

The one thing he does manufacture and sell here that you nutters can't buy enough of is bullshit.

Can we get it on EBay?

PROVE IT....

We'll soon see what your opinions are worth, won't we?
So name one "legal expert" who has defended someone charged with committing crimes against the US and have successfully won the case.
Just one asshole!

Um, Shitstain? Hillary hasn't been charged with anything. Nor is she likely to.

So after months of Republucans trumpeting how Hillary is under FBI investigation....we end up with nothing

Time for the right to throw the FBI under the bus
dude, it has nothing to do with the FBI, it is the justice department that has to bring her in. hmmmmmmmmmm you don't know this? Who runs that? oh yeah, Obummer and the libturds. Well what do you know.

Yup, the FBI is under the Justice Department and Loretta Lynch will make the final decision. It will occur in the next couple weeks and if she decides Hillary did nothing with criminal intent, you and Trump are toast. If they find she did, the Dems will drop her and vote for Joe Biden at the convention. In either case, Trump with lose in historical numbers.

PROVE IT....

Name a single SOS that had their own private server? You can't! Because Hillary is the only SOS in US history to have one.
The stupid bull dyke even admitted what she did was a mistake.
You're an ignoramus.

When will you idiots get it through your head that there is no requirement to prove she willfully violated the law?
Every Sec of State before and since did exactly the same thing, brainwashed functional dolts.

no there there, dupe.

Forum List

Back