🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI issues Mueller subpoena to a Trumper (INFOWARRior) & Stone Bannon confidant

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
That is the 2nd or 3rd time someone FLEW IN to the US and was detained and questioned and/or subpoenaed by MUELLER. This guy is connected to ALL angles of the RUSSIA mess Trump players.

This is really quite astonishing. Nothingburgers?? Yeah, sure!

"Malloch is described as close to Farage, a staunch Trump supporter who is in turn
an ally of former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon. Farage was at the
forefront of the UK Brexit push, which whistleblower Christopher Wylie claims was

aided by the Bannon-headed data firm Cambridge Analytica..."

BURGER 2.jpg

FBI detained London-based ‘Trump defender’ at airport and subpoenaed him as part of Mueller’s Russia probe
default.gif

ELIZABETH PREZA
30 MAR 2018 AT 10:57 ET

Ted Malloch, a London-based American academic and close ally of UK Independence Party co-founder Nigel Farage, was
detained on Wednesday by the FBI at a Boston, MA airport and issued a subpoena to testify as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

As the Guardian reports, Malloch—a contributor for the conspiracy website InfoWars and self-described “defender of Trump”—said he was detained at Boston’s Logan airport upon arrival from London. Notably, Malloch told the Gateway Pundit he was detained in Cleveland, OH.

In a statement, Malloch said he was asked about his relationship to longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone, as well as any possible ties to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. He told the Guardian the federal agent who detained him “seemed to know everything about me.”

Malloch is described as close to Farage, a staunch Trump supporter who is in turn an ally of former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon. Farage was at the forefront of the UK Brexit push, which whistleblower Christopher Wylie claims was aided by the Bannon-headed data firm Cambridge Analytica....

FBI detained London-based ‘Trump defender’ at airport and subpoenaed him as part of Mueller’s Russia probe

Last edited:
The left uses intimidation tactics against Trump allies. They would make it a criminal offense to support him if they could.

And this from The Guardian...

He said the agents confiscated his mobile phone and told him it would be taken to Washington DC for
a “full assessment”.

“I was unfazed and very dubious about why they thought I knew anything,” he said. He also suggested in the statement
that prosecutors could have read a not yet published book that alleged a conspiracy was underway to undermine Trump’s
presidency, a book he said clearly troubled the “deep state”....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/fbi-detained-london-based-trump-defender-airport-subpoenaed-part-muellers-russia-probe/

The left uses intimidation tactics against Trump allies. They would make it a criminal offense to support him if they could.

Get a grip man!! We're so PAST these silly paranoid refutations. It renders YOU looking inane (or insane).

Last edited:
such dumb ass idiot and what you morons will believe it's incredible lmfao.

The real information not some leftist c........'s version

THE GUY WAS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR DOOFUS

That is the 2nd or 3rd time someone FLEW IN to the US and was detained and questioned and/or subpoenaed by MUELLER. This guy is connected to ALL angles of the RUSSIA mess Trump players.

This is really quite astonishing. Nothingburgers?? Yeah, sure!

"Malloch is described as close to Farage, a staunch Trump supporter who is in turn
an ally of former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon. Farage was at the
forefront of the UK Brexit push, which whistleblower Christopher Wylie claims was

aided by the Bannon-headed data firm Cambridge Analytica..."

View attachment 185545
default.gif

ELIZABETH PREZA
30 MAR 2018 AT 10:57 ET

Ted Malloch, a London-based American academic and close ally of UK Independence Party co-founder Nigel Farage, was
detained on Wednesday by the FBI at a Boston, MA airport and issued a subpoena to testify as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

As the Guardian reports, Malloch—a contributor for the conspiracy website InfoWars and self-described “defender of Trump”—said he was detained at Boston’s Logan airport upon arrival from London. Notably, Malloch told the Gateway Pundit he was detained in Cleveland, OH.

In a statement, Malloch said he was asked about his relationship to longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone, as well as any possible ties to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. He told the Guardian the federal agent who detained him “seemed to know everything about me.”

Malloch is described as close to Farage, a staunch Trump supporter who is in turn an ally of former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon. Farage was at the forefront of the UK Brexit push, which whistleblower Christopher Wylie claims was aided by the Bannon-headed data firm Cambridge Analytica....

Just more tax dollars the Democrats are pissing away might as well just take that money out and stick a match to it

This is gonna make MindWars very angry.

But the "Nothingburger" is looking more and more delicious! :)

m2fevgloayycfrb8ucgu

Shut the hell up, going off on idiots isn't worth my time. Can't fix stupid, so your all a waste of my energy LOL

So what did the left DO? MAKE Trump use Cambridge Anal

Get a grip man!! We're so PAST these silly paranoid refutations. It renders YOU looking (inane or insane).
Pretty ironic, given your paranoid and delusional (not to mention ridiculous) sig line.

My sig line has about 60 years of history in social science and psychology. The initial 'science' was conducted in the 50's as SOCIAL SCIENTISTS in Europe wanted to understand how Hitler and Nazism took hold in Germany. A European country where hatred of certain groups allowed the systematic rounding up 'out groups'. carrying them across 1, 2 or 3 countries where they DEHUMANIZED them, experimented on their bodies, gassed them shot them, and/or cooked them in ovens.

Seemed like a worthwhile study to conduct, I guess, if you AREN'T a RWA.

Stone Bannon?
And Corsi and Assange. That gets 4 people 'across the plate' of crazy. And, I'm not sure where to place Farage among the group.
Farange was right smack in the middle of it ALL... was also connected to Assange and release of DNC stolen emails....

I just don't know their spectrum over there I admit. I knew he was BREXIT'R. But I'm not sure where that is on the spectrum since it wasn't an overwhelming slam dunk. I profess ignorance on the players and details. I have come to understand that BREXIT was 'bought and paid for' by a 'RW'' entity using propaganda, fear and social media.

Just a coincidence that Brexit and Trump came within what 2 years of each other and all the 'CROSS POLLINATION' of characters is just a silly coincidence? And I have some swampland down here for sale....

Stone Bannon?
And Corsi and Assange. That gets 4 people 'across the plate' of crazy. And, I'm not sure where to place Farage among the group.
Farange was right smack in the middle of it ALL... was also connected to Assange and release of DNC stolen emails....

I just don't know their spectrum over there I admit. I knew he was BREXIT'R. But I'm not sure where that is on the spectrum since it wasn't an overwhelming slam dunk. I profess ignorance on the players and details. I have come to understand that BREXIT was 'bought and paid for' by a 'RW'' entity using propaganda, fear and social media.

Just a coincidence that Brexit and Trump came within what 2 years of each other and all the 'CROSS POLLINATION' of characters is just a silly coincidence? And I have some swampland down here for sale....
the right wing billionaire, robert mercer....trump's number 1 backer and funds Cambridge Analytica....he also owns a good portion if not all of Briebart now....and Kelly Ann Conway and Steve Bannon worked for him before they were brought on to the Trump campaign....Bannon worked at Cambridge Analytica as well, I believe?

Farage came here to the USA during our election cycle and was on stage at Trump rallies a few times, if memory serves me....after the last Trump rally appearnce, a couple of days later he was spotted and filmed at the Ecuadorian Embassy visiting wikileaks/julian assange...

the word is that Mercer spent millions in england for Brexit....if he did, then england might have to vote again on it, imo.

Last edited:
In a detailed statement about the experience, which he described as bewildering and intimidating at times, Malloch said the federal agents who stopped him and separated him from his wife “seemed to know everything about me” and warned him that lying to the FBI was a felony. In the statement Malloch denied having any Russia contacts.

Malloch said he had agreed with the special counsel’s office that he would appear before Mueller’s grand jury in Washington DC on 13 April.

FBI questions Ted Malloch, Trump campaign figure and Farage ally
Surely he was given his rights to have an attorney present.

Forum List

Back