FBI Leaked To Wash Post / WSJ, Media Reported The Info, & The FBI Used The Stories As Evidence / Justification For The Raid - SSDD

They have this down pat.

Leak to the media a bullshit story…then use the bullshit story as a precursor for a raid.

WHY DO YOU LEFTIES SUPPORT THIS?
Yes. The same thing they did for the Steele Document. Leaked it to get it published, then used it to lie to the FISA courts. All while the left cheered.

True, but the FBI does.
No reason on earth to trust the FBI. All you are really saying is that they can do what they please, and that is so wrong. If you were an American you would know that in your gut.

Last edited:
No wonder you guys panic over FEMA camp fantasies. You think we are electing a king.
did you see the gas prices due to our king?

lack of food and supplies? Baby formula?

The king is mad at the peasants and has taken his will out on them.

BTW, the farmers are next, have you been watching the news?

Last edited:
They have this down pat.

Leak to the media a bullshit story…then use the bullshit story as a precursor for a raid.

WHY DO YOU LEFTIES SUPPORT THIS?

Because they're TDS cultists and can't help themselves. I feel sorry for them, all of them are fools of the highest order. I wish I could say they'd feel the pain of what they support at some point, but even if they did they're too stupid to realize they supported their own demise and would never admit it.

Because they're TDS cultists and can't help themselves. I feel sorry for them, all of them are fools of the highest order. I wish I could say they'd feel the pain of what they support at some point, but even if they did they're too stupid to realize they supported their own demise and would never admit it.
Yep, exactly what I said up the thread.

They will chop off their heads eventually and shit down their necks as they are doing to us, once we're gone. They actually think they matter to them.

like a fake FISA Warrant?
yep, and steele said his dossier wasn't based on truths. too fking funny what demofk cultists will believe. hahahahhaahahahaha

They think it was still real. The guy who did it says it wasn't and they still believe it. I know of no way to combat that kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back