FBI lost count of how many Paid Informants were at Capitol on Jan. 6 — Later performed audit to figure out exact number

That is because you idiots fking failed, not only stupid, but ineffectual, failing to attain goals, is how I would have to evaluate the leadership of the attackers that day. It was pathetic from start to finish. Only the victors write the history. Everybody know that. The loses just live in ignominy.

That has nothing to do with the facts I stated, Mr Ignorance.

"Informant" isn't the correct term. "instigator" is more accurate.
"Instigate", what? I thought nothing happened and it was just some tourists running amok?

Are you retards changing your story? That something really went down and you guys were responsible?

Plus, not to mention, when has that excuse ever worked - "He made me do it"? Didn't work in grade school and it certainly does not fly when you trash the Capitol. :itsok:

That has nothing to do with the facts I stated, Mr Ignorance.
It has everything to do with it. If you idiots had been successful on Jan 6, Trump would have taken the White House, whether he won or not. He'd be if office now. Elections wouldn't mean dick. The history in the controlled media would be making out the J6 attackers as heroes and there would have been no arrests or arrests not pardoned. But, NO. You guys were idiot. Trump lost and remained the loser. Those that attacked the capital history will record as taking place on a failed attack to overthrow the election, the convictions stand, and now the ring leader Trump is being prosecuted for even trying to overthrow the election, as well as taking classified documents as mementos for whatever purpose he had in mind. All in all, your people are the biggest loser class dumbasses of modern history.

Next time some rabble rousing populous wants you to come to something like that, take the words of conservative Ronald Reagan's wife, Nancy. Just Say No.

I would post the "Stupid is as stupid does" meme, but I already used it twice in the last week or so, as they have been showing lots of stupidity and I don't want to get reported for spamming the board.:dunno:

Just post the meme pussy. Wear a mask while you do itif it makes you feel secure.

More evidence of a set-up. There were so many they lost count. The government and medias narrative is unraveling. At least the Gestapo was meticulous about record-keeping.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

"Instigate", what? I thought nothing happened and it was just some tourists running amok?

Are you retards changing your story? That something really went down and you guys were responsible?

Plus, not to mention, when has that excuse ever worked - "He made me do it"? Didn't work in grade school and it certainly does not fly when you trash the Capitol. :itsok:
The riot, moron. Only prog retards change their story. The Biden's have changed their story about 100 times already. First it was "I've never talked to Hunter about his business." Then it's Joe has never been in business with Hunter.

Pathetic.

OP: "Muh victimhood!" Waaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

200.gif

So, if Dykey Nancy had done her job and brought in the National Guard and had the Capitol Police set up the usual horse mounted officer wall with barricade, there would have been no need for a huge number of under cover FBI to be there....

So the FBI must have known well in advance, to get the plants their proper costumes and set it up, that despite Trump approving the National Guard to be there, that Dykey Nancy would block that and leave the Capitol unguarded...

Kinda strange.

Dykey Nancy said Trump and his supporters were dangerous. She knew they were coming. She knew they were angry. How does that jive with not protecting the Capitol?

And why did Chris Wray KNOW that WELL IN ADVANCE???

"Informant" isn't the correct term. "instigator" is more accurate.
Your own article said that this handful of informants tried to STOP the attack… not instigate it.

And it’s not surprising that the FBI might have informants in a crowd of tens of thousands.

They did it with the Klan and variously other terror organizations

Your own article said that this handful of informants tried to STOP the attack… not instigate it.

And it’s not surprising that the FBI might have informants in a crowd of tens of thousands.

They did it with the Klan and variously other terror organizations
It is different now. The FBI is the terrorist organization.

The District of Columbia National Guard is the branch of the United States National Guard based in the District of Columbia. It comprises both the D.C. Army National Guard and the D.C. Air National Guard components.

The President of the United States is the commander-in-chief of the District of Columbia National Guard. Command is exercised through the secretary of defense and the commanding general, Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ), District of Columbia National Guard. The Secretary of Defense has delegated his command authority to the secretary of the Army for the District of Columbia Army National Guard and the secretary of the Air Force for the District of Columbia Air National Guard.[2] The District of Columbia National Guard is commanded by a major general with a brigadier general as his or her adjutant general. The mayor of the District of Columbia, the United States Marshal for the District of Columbia, or the National Capital Service director may request the commander-in-chief to aid them in suppressing insurrection and enforcement of the law; however, there is no chain of authority from the District of Columbia to the D.C. National Guard.[3]

Various people can REQUEST the NG...Only the President/SecDef can order it. All requests go through them

The District of Columbia National Guard is the branch of the United States National Guard based in the District of Columbia. It comprises both the D.C. Army National Guard and the D.C. Air National Guard components.

The President of the United States is the commander-in-chief of the District of Columbia National Guard. Command is exercised through the secretary of defense and the commanding general, Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ), District of Columbia National Guard. The Secretary of Defense has delegated his command authority to the secretary of the Army for the District of Columbia Army National Guard and the secretary of the Air Force for the District of Columbia Air National Guard.[2] The District of Columbia National Guard is commanded by a major general with a brigadier general as his or her adjutant general. The mayor of the District of Columbia, the United States Marshal for the District of Columbia, or the National Capital Service director may request the commander-in-chief to aid them in suppressing insurrection and enforcement of the law; however, there is no chain of authority from the District of Columbia to the D.C. National Guard.[3]

Various people can REQUEST the NG...Only the President/SecDef can order it. All requests go through them

Nope
Every time you post it, it will still be wrong.

Forum List

Back