FBI lost count of how many Paid Informants were at Capitol on Jan. 6 — Later performed audit to figure out exact number

Then Trump had no business having a rally on that particular day at that particular hour. He is responsible for it happening, unlike other presidents who have lost and did NOT hold rallies talking instigation and misinformation to distress the crowd.
Trump wasn't responsible for anything except telling his patriotic supporters to march peacefully. And that's exactly what they did....... until Antifa, BLM, and the FBI Informants started causing havoc.

Trump wasn't responsible for anything except telling his patriotic supporters to march peacefully. And that's exactly what they did....... until Antifa, BLM, and the FBI Informants started causing havoc.
He said inflammatory words along with peaceful words, yet he made claims he could not prove and has not proven.

The FBI morphed into the democrat party secret police. Anybody could have determined the motive for Vegas mass murderer Stephen Paddock who opened fire on a country concert that the media dubbed a "Trump rally" but with all their sophisticated expertise, the FBI couldn't (still can't) come up with a motive for killing over 50 people and the media forgot about it..

Where were all these "informants" in the BLM riots?
I don't know. You guys telegraphed intentions when Donny invited, saying it was going to be wild, and they probably had more time for the various field offices to get the shills in there, I suppose. You also got to remember, most of those BLM riots were at night, where the assholes did theirs under cover of darkness, a buttpack with Molotov cocktails not attracting the same attention as, some asshole in broad daylight beat a cop with a MAGA flag and breaking in windows with a police shield. Also, don't forget may of 2020 was a time of Covid masking, to further hide identities. Everybody know the radical right was too stupid to use the ploy to hide theirs. Your people failed and got caught with ease as they were just stupid.

I don't know. You guys telegraphed intentions when Donny invited, saying it was going to be wild, and they probably had more time for the various field offices to get the shills in there, I suppose. You also got to remember, most of those BLM riots were at night, where the assholes did theirs under cover of darkness, a buttpack with Molotov cocktails not attracting the same attention as, some asshole in broad daylight beat a cop with a MAGA flag and breaking in windows with a police shield. Also, don't forget may of 2020 was a time of Covid masking, to further hide identities. Everybody know the radical right was too stupid to use the ploy to hide theirs. Your people failed and got caught with ease as they were just stupid.
So you're admitting it was a setup.

They aren't playing stupid they really are, which comes with the obsession of a cult.
That is some really sad sht, to know these dumb asses live among us and are that damned dumb.:eek:

That is some really sad sht, to know these dumb asses live among us and are that damned dumb.:eek:
I have lived and worked around them all my life which is why after work I hide in the woods in my house on 43 acres to keep 'em far away.

I know that you won't understand this, maybe others will -

The Democrats benefited from the Choas
Not President Trump.
That is because you idiots fking failed, not only stupid, but ineffectual, failing to attain goals, is how I would have to evaluate the leadership of the attackers that day. It was pathetic from start to finish. Only the victors write the history. Everybody know that. The loses just live in ignominy.

Forum List

Back