FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

You can't. That's why they will all be facing prison time.
No Chinaman, I was referring to your lying ass. You knew that though. Your remark was classic left speak babble! Never changing never meaning anything. Just spew. Watch out for the steam roller in November.

I don't care what your crazy ass believes. You voted for a spoiled brat to run the country like a mafia, are pissed he failed to end Democracy, and are even more pissed he may face consequences for trying to end Democracy. May the better side win.
Sorry that you couldn't respond to the truth in my post other than, "I don't care what your crazy ass believes.". :eusa_whistle:

I don't care what your crazy ass believes. You voted for a spoiled brat to run the country like a mafia, are pissed he failed to end Democracy, and are even more pissed he may face consequences for trying to end Democracy. May the better side win.
Lying Chinaman sez what?

Mike Lindell tried to pressure public officials to commit crimes to change election results.

But, more importantly -- as is becoming clear -- he was part of a larger, multifaceted conspiracy. And the DOJ is going after all of it and will eventually puzzle it all together as one, large conspiracy. With Trump at the top.
Nonsense.

He did more than that. He is suspected of helping to plan the attempted Jan 6 coup.

This is one of the people trying to push Trump into declaring martial law
More bullshit from the lying left.

There was no talk of martial law, EVER.

Let me know when you dumbass mudslingers get anywhere close to reality.

If you are going to dispute an avataree like 'Lesh'......well, pack a good lunch, and hitch your belt another notch.

He generally has done his due diligence. IMHO

For example there is this:
BULLSHIT.

He's just another lying leftard.

Martial law? Srsly? Gimme a gigantic f'in break

Wow! We're so impressed with how clever you're trying to be.

How many times has Mike Pillowguy announced that on a certain date that somehow, as if by magic that the Traitor would be reinstated and it never.....never.....never happened.

That loud mouth has continually fronted outrageous and sometimes clearly illegal schemes to return the Traitor to the WH, none of that happeded either.

Because of his antics, his company has lost money and market share.

He is even a good sycophant, I doubt he knows how to tie his shoes or how to use freaking fork.

How many times has Mike Pillowguy announced that on a certain date that somehow, as if by magic that the Traitor would be reinstated and it never.....never.....never happened.

That loud mouth has continually fronted outrageous and sometimes clearly illegal schemes to return the Traitor to the WH, none of that happeded either.

He is even a good sycophant, I doubt he knows how to tie his shoes or how to use freaking fork.
A nice rant about nothing.

Sure look like it while watching live. I forget the damages in dollars. Still feel sorry for that shameful attack on the defenders and of course the dead woman climbing through the door after some tried to break the glass out, while the defending cop told her to stop.
Dead women can climb? I did not know that.

It should be obvious now to even the most brain dead leftist that we are living through a time of authoritarianism the likes of which America has never seen before. I thought Bush II was bad, Biden (more correctly his handlers) have brought fascism to America disguised as protecting democracy

He may not know how to tie his shoes, but I would rather inherit his bank account than yours.
Right, Scamp?

He never said that.

He may not know how to tie his shoes, but I would rather inherit his bank account than yours.
Right, Scamp?
Same with Trump. Thanks to the brainwash and the chumps who buy their crap. the 2 are Loser liars going to hell express...... Maybe not Mike, he is such an idiot lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back