FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

That's why they hate him.

He crawled out of the swamp that THEY will choose to live in FOREVER.

He found something POSITIVE to believe in, whereas the closest they have to faith involves believing that women have the right to kill unborn children.

He made many millions of dollars and employed thousands of people. All the dimer lemmings have ever done is shoot dope, shit in the street, steal whatever they can get their hands on and destroy property that belongs to others.

Who's the hero here?

The guy who has earned thousands of dollars from me, not only from the sale of the products I use personally, but from products I buy as gifts for friends and family and products I buy for the purpose of donating them to disabled Veterans.

And thanks for the reminder -- I need to get a few of those lovely warm bathrobes to gift to some deserving Vets. It'll start getting cooler soon.
Yea, yea, yea. Maybe Lindell should have kept his mouth shut & stuck to selling shitty pilows instead of helping that traitor Trump overturn the election with a coup attempt. Maybe just then his sorry ass wouldn't be in the bag & he wouldn't be getting sued into oblivion.

Suck it up, buttercup.

I understood from the mainstream outlets, most of the questions they were asking, related to the Colorado elections clerk and her voting machine felony accusations. I have not seen a public release from the Justice Department.
So then since there doesn't se to be an actual crime in question, this is fishing.

This is wrong. Just as wrong if done to you, rightwinger or anyone else.

Yea, yea, yea. Maybe Lindell should have kept his mouth shut & stuck to selling shitty pilows instead of helping that traitor Trump overturn the election with a coup attempt. Maybe just then his sorry ass wouldn't be in the bag & he wouldn't be getting sued into oblivion.

Suck it up, buttercup.
We understand why you feel that way. It's okay. You're lucky that people can't be put in jail for what they say....................

Oh, wait........................

56 days.

We understand why you feel that way. It's okay. You're lucky that people can't be put in jail for what they say....................

Oh, wait........................

56 days.
Oh, I know I am. You & you Trump worshippers would just love to jail anyone who doesn't worship your cult leader.

Bring it on, I fear no traitor. Our vets went to war to defend this Country against people like Trump, so fuck you.

The FBI is not targeting liberals

If it were while giving conservatives a pass I dont think you would bf so indifferent
1663185295930.png

1663185507355.png

1663185472799.png

Oh, I know I am. You & you Trump worshippers would just love to jail anyone who doesn't worship your cult leader.

Bring it on, I fear no traitor. Our vets went to war to defend this Country against people like Trump, so fuck you.
Definition of "cult" -- People Clipper is terrified of.

56 days.

This really is pretty simple:
  1. If you suspect something, investigate
  2. If you find something, prosecute
  3. If they're found guilty, nail 'em
  4. If someone helped them, including family, nail them too.
  5. If it's political, maybe nail 'em a bit more
Whether it's the orange cult or Hillary or Hunter or anyone else. Period. No exceptions. Party affiliation irrelevant.

How have we gotten to a point at which we can't even agree on THAT?
Sounds pretty good, except for #5. It make me want go do #2 again.

What crime is being investigated?

The answer of course is none.

Mr. Lindell is being investigated, not any criminal activity at all. The hope of the Liberal FBI is to find some violation they can change Lindell with in their Fishing Expedition.
The crime(s) are multiple but mostly center around Donald Trump's deaperate plot to stay in power even after getting trounced by Joe Biden in 2020.

You can see almost all of the evidence (except what has recently and what continues to come to light) by watching the full Jan. 6th Committee hearings.
They can all be found through numerous outlets on You-tube.

But of course you won't do that will you?

You've been brainwashed by MAGAt propaganda that has already convinced you there is no "credibility" to these hearings.......so WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T WATCH THEM!!!!!

Right
uh-huh.
See, that's how brainwashing goes.
More intelligent people tend to tell themselves "Gee, if somebody is telling me NOT to pay attention to something.....then MAYBE I'd better be paying EXTRA flipping attention to it!"

But not Trumptards.
And that is what they're counting on.
The INCYRIOUS utter-stupidity of the cultists.

The lowest lying political fruit of America.

The crime(s) are multiple but mostly center around Donald Trump's deaperate plot to stay in power even after getting trounced by Joe Biden in 2020.

You can see almost all of the evidence (except what has recently and what continues to come to light) by watching the full Jan. 6th Committee hearings.
They can all be found through numerous outlets on You-tube.

But of course you won't do that will you?

You've been brainwashed by MAGAt propaganda that has already convinced you there is no "credibility" to these hearings.......so WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T WATCH THEM!!!!!

Right
uh-huh.
See, that's how brainwashing goes.
More intelligent people tend to tell themselves "Gee, if somebody is telling me NOT to pay attention to something.....then MAYBE I'd better be paying EXTRA flipping attention to it!"

But not Trumptards.
And that is what they're counting on.
The INCYRIOUS utter-stupidity of the cultists.

The lowest lying political fruit of America.
speculation, your honor.

no crimes have been cited or named in this rambling verbal shitstorm.

The democrats are in full meltdown, throwing everything at the wall and hoping that the gullible idiots will get the impression that Trump and his supporters are guilty of…..of……something.

Thepostmillenial.com

As soon as I finish laughing I will reply to this sorry sack of shit.

Ok, here goes.

Did uh, Mr. My Pillow Messiah Guy happen to mention with the crimes he is being investigated for relate to computer systems tied to Dominion voting machines?

Did he bother to mention in this (ahem!) "article" thingy the names:
Sidney Powell?
Rudy Guilliani?
Donald Trump?

Hmmm......

And yet no one has produced communication from TRUMP! to them instructing or inviting them to riot and attack the capitol.
Except his speeches and tweets, which were universally received by the insurrectionists as orders to commit sedition.

That's powerful evidence.

Then, they only stopped when he asked them to stop, hours later, via tweet. We have video of them reading this tweet aloud, calling it "His orders"

Also powerful evidence that reflects very poorly on Trump.

Motherfucker was photographed carrying a document to the POTUS arguing for using martial law to end Democracy. He's living his fantasy right now; after years of efforts he finally gets to be a target.
Yeah....I bet you could read that fucking document clearly, and see it's contents.
You are a seriously gullible fuck.
But the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany never would have existed without gullible fucks like you. :iagree:

Forum List

Back