FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

It has to do with his involvement with Tina Peters. She was a fringe ultra-MAGA county clerk who was all in on the election fraud bullshit. She went so far as to provide access to the voting machines so that other fringe ultra-MAGA types could analyze it and find the fraud which never happened.

She showed up at an event with Lindell proudly talking about her actions.

Problem is that management of the voting hardware is strictly controlled and everything she did with these people was highly illegal. She was indicted in Colorado and is set for trial in March next year.

It just shows you how far we‘ve moved from being America. People are now being punished for their opinions.

My parents’ neighbors, who immigrated here from China more than 50 years ago, are beyond appalled. This was the type of thing they escaped when they left Communist China.
And they came here the right way and provided you and yours with a communist free life. I'm sorry the left wants you to live through it anyway

Maybe your assumptions are very wrong.
We will find out when the Republicans win the House and start investigating Democrats, whom heretofore have been protected. We can start with Hunter - for real - and the extent of Joe’s knowledge and involvement. Up until now, the FBI has gone after Republicans, and only Republicans.

It just shows you how far we‘ve moved from being America. People are now being punished for their opinions.
I don't see how a person can beat a cop with a baseball bat and then turn around and say they're being arrested for having different opinions.

It has to do with his involvement with Tina Peters. She was a fringe ultra-MAGA county clerk who was all in on the election fraud bullshit. She went so far as to provide access to the voting machines so that other fringe ultra-MAGA types could analyze it and find the fraud which never happened.

She showed up at an event with Lindell proudly talking about her actions.

Problem is that management of the voting hardware is strictly controlled and everything she did with these people was highly illegal. She was indicted in Colorado and is set for trial in March next year.
So, the FBI is now working for Dominion. The DOJ had no specific comment on the warrant. Peters was elected to oversee elections in Colorado's Mesa County. Looks like she was doing her job, IMO.

I don't see how a person can beat a cop with a baseball bat and then turn around and say they're being arrested for having different opinions.
Who is talking about that? I’m talking about going after Republicans who have done nothing other than not agree with Biden. What do you think the 97,000 new IRS agents are for?

Nice bit of writing, but not applying to me. And, for the record, the middle is still where the country resides, not the extremes, be it extreme right or extreme left, those two being simply too destructive of what we have in this country and against our ingrained senses, upbringing, the constitution the country was founded on, the laws of the land, all the systems in place to limit the ability or effectiveness of destructive moves on a national basis. I am out in the hinterland, where the normal people live. We have normal Republican as well as Democrats, but the extremes choose some other place to call home, and the criminals get policed up, sooner or later. It is really unlikely at this stage of the game, I will ever be among those that incur police attention and action. Too conservative in nature, I guess.
You're right that a lot of my response contains a generic assessment; that being said I find a few elements of my content to include your words about self-labeled independents and the differences between a left-leaning independent and a right-leaning independent.

As far as recent stats, here's what Gallup wrote in January 2021: (Gallup writers have an obvious bias with a pro-Biden stance and anti-Trump message, but I use their data specially because of this factor and since you're more of a left-leaning independent. Gallup writer writes, "Overall in 2021, an average of 29% of Americans identified as Democrats, 27% as Republicans and 42% as independents. Roughly equal proportions of independents leaned to the Democratic Party (17%) and to the Republican Party (16%)."

With respect to that last percentage comparison that indicates a 1 percent advantage of Democrats over Republicans with the fight for the "leaners", this seems either outdated (yes, since January) or politically biased. I will refrain to say which one I think is more likely from reading their various articles about current politics, Biden, and Trump...but you know my answer ;)

As mentioned above, I read you as a left-leaning independent. Is that accurate? I sometimes have agreed with your posts but as of late, not so much. I am right-leaning so there are natural reasons to have split-decisions between left and right leaning voters, but I will politely say that you are on the wrong side of things unless you support further expansion of Big Government...maybe you do but I've missed the thread?

So, the FBI is now working for Dominion. The DOJ had no specific comment on the warrant. Peters was elected to oversee elections in Colorado's Mesa County. Looks like she was doing her job, IMO.
No. The FBI is investigating crimes.

Tina Peters lied and schemed to give copies of sensitive and confidential data to a bunch of fringe crazies. She harmed election security by publishing passwords to voting equipment.

She is supposed to be a non-partisan election official. She's not supposed to be an ultra-MAGA lunatic. There's no way the people of her county could have confidence she was overseeing a fair election.

I am biased but so is the FBI
If you admit you're biased, then how can you know the FBI is biased? You only say the FBI is biased because they don't do what you want, but what you want is biased. In a way, the only reason you call the FBI biased is because the FBI isn't as biased if you were. If the FBI were biased just like you, then you'd call them fair.

If you're biased towards ultra-MAGA, then a fair FBI would seem biased towards Democrats.

We will find out when the Republicans win the House and start investigating Democrats, whom heretofore have been protected. We can start with Hunter - for real - and the extent of Joe’s knowledge and involvement. Up until now, the FBI has gone after Republicans, and only Republicans.
Republicans already tried that in 2016. It failed.

Forum List

Back