FBI now says it has the Seth Rich laptop, after saying it did not…but wont release computer files for 66 years.

what a crock of shit.

PANTS ON FIRE, LIAR!!!!

HE WAS NOT KILLED in a professional manner.

a hit man doesn't struggle and get in a fist fight with whom they kill dufus!

Please provide the link and proof he was engaged in a fist-fight with the guy who killed him

That would certainly explain why the FBI refuses to release his laptop for 66 years.

:rolleyes:

Lets say it was the laptop from someone in the RNC after CORRUPTION WAS REVEALED.

Do you think the cult would want it released?

This is a great breakdown of this story.

THE FBI IS SO CORRUPT….AND SO IS THE DNC.

Sweet....another laptop to obsess over!

Just what we need!

Because she was going to be primaired and was too chicken to face someone in the primaries.
You as a Prog act like Prog agendas getting 100% of everything, they want in a 50/50 politically divided nation is disgusting. And Progs got near that since Joe was installed as potentate. We are not living in different political views now. We are living with pure evil.

You as a Prog act like Prog agendas getting 100% of everything, they want in a 50/50 politically divided nation is disgusting. And Progs got near that since Joe was installed as potentate. We are not living in different political views now. We are living with pure evil.

I cannot handle your drunk post this morning. Go sleep it off and then come back and at least try to make some sense.

Could be.

Do you think it commonplace for someone to execute a guy on the street for no reason?

20,000 or homicides by gun per year in our country. That comes out to about 55 a day.

So, yeah it seems to be pretty damn commonplace.

and that makes is a "professional manner"?
No, that blows a hole in the lie that Rich 'fought with the guy who shot him (over the gun).

Funny how enthusiastic the snowflake was to call me a luar, 'pants on fire', only to be exposed as being the liar, making up everything they said.

I know, how dare I use data on this forum, it is all just supposed to be about feelz
It usually is with snowflakes.

How does your comment have anything to do with the FBI criminally refusing to release the laptop, refusing to comply with the FOIA, and refusing to do so for 66 years, which they do not have the authority to do?

You know, GG, your constantly calling inconvenient facts / truth 'fake news' has become like the liberal practice of calling everything they don't like 'racist' -- It happens so much no one pays attention to it anymore.

:auiqs.jpg:

It usually is with snowflakes.

How does your comment have anything to do with the FBI criminally refusing to release the laptop, refusing to comply with the FOIA, and refusing to do so for 66 years, which they do not have the authority to do?

The last I read a District Judge sided with the FBI and said the computer and its records did not meet FOIA standards. I am sure this will get appealed and we will get an answer from a higher court.

Forum List

Back