FBI Officials Discussed ‘Media Leak Strategy’ Ahead of Trump/Russia Accusation

'STRATEGY'

CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED!

Drop mike...walk off.

Round the traitors up, put 're on the 1st flight to GITMO...

Bob Woodward has zero interests in the biggest political scandal in American history.
Obama's abuse of power makes Watergate look like a parking ticket.

This is what? The 6th time you've offered conservatives have offered us the 'bigger than watergate line'?

And each time before, a fizzle.

You've got to come up with something a little more catchy. Your ilk have already done 'the biggest political scandal in our lifetime!'. Maybe this time you can try something with more intergalactic connotations.

What makes you think that Mueller isn't alive?
serious question skylar...how old are you? this is important in determining if we move on.

And you've fled from a cartoon simple question twice.

I'll ask one last time, giving you more than ample opportunity to explain your position and why you believe as you do:

What makes you believe that Mueller isn't alive?

I'll ask one last time, giving you more than ample opportunity to explain your position and why you believe as you do:

I've not only answered the question, it is answered in my original claim..."none of this would be happening if mueller was alive", got it now?...
...if you are under 18 years of age I can make an exception for your lack of understanding, but if you are not then you are just applying a liberal education to your problem which forces you to get to a point you wish were made instead of the one that was made...
...if you are still overwhelmed by all of this I will be happy to keep trying to remedy your "simple cartoon question"

Last edited:

I've not only answered the question, it is answered in my original claim..."none of this would be happening if mueller was alive", got it now?...
...if you are under 18 years of age I can make an exception for your lack of understanding, but if you are not then you are just applying a liberal education to your problem which forces you to get to a point you wish were made instead of the one that was made...
...if you are still overwhelmed by all of this I will be happy to keep trying to remedy your "simple cartoon question".

Translation: you've got jack shit to back up the claim that Mueller isn't alive.

Thanks for playing. You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back