FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

..... The FBI has no business evaluating the foreign policy of political candidates. None. That's the kind of thing that police forces in banana republics use to justify a coup. What don't you dumb fuckers understand about that?

ANGELO are you as bonkers as Trump?
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and securityservice of the United States, and its principal federal law enforcement agency. Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence.[3] A leading U.S. counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and criminal investigative organization, the FBI has jurisdictionover violations of more than 200 categories of federal crimes.[4][5]

Although many of the FBI's functions are unique, its activities in support of national security are comparable to those of the British MI5 and the Russian FSB. Unlike the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), which has no law enforcement authority and is focused on intelligence collection abroad, the FBI is primarily a domestic agency, maintaining 56 field offices in major cities throughout the United States, and more than 400 resident agencies in smaller cities and areas across the nation. At an FBI field office, a senior-level FBI officer concurrently serves as the representative of the Director of National Intelligence.[6][7]

Despite its domestic focus, the FBI also maintains a significant international footprint, operating 60 Legal Attache (LEGAT) offices and 15 sub-offices in U.S. embassies and consulates across the globe. These foreign offices exist primarily for the purpose of coordination with foreign security services and do not usually conduct unilateral operations in the host countries.[8] The FBI can and does at times carry out secret activities overseas,[9] just as the CIA has a limited domestic function; these activities generally require coordination across government agencies.

The FBI was established in 1908 as

Thanks for the history lesson. No prove how investigating the President because they don't like his politics is a legitimate function of the FBI.

You can't even construct a coherent sentence. Is that a question or a statement you ignorant twat?

It's a simple syntax error, you brain dead piece of shit. It should say "now" where it says "no." Anyone with an IQ above room temperature could have figured that out. Harping on syntax errors is the sure sign of a loser.

You and Faux are the only retards in this discussion. Anyone who believes that agreeing to a plea deal proves the contents of the plea deal is a brain dead moron. Mueller knew there were plenty of brain dead snowflakes out there would would swallow his con.
And Trump hired them all????
Irrelevant. He was mislead by some idiot Republicans in Congress, and he didn't know that Rosenstein was such a scumbag. Rosenstein is implicated in the coup. He signed the last FISA warrant.
Gosh you are an uniformed retard.
You continually fail to prove it. You only prove your own slavering mindless support of the Mueller witch hunt and hatred or Trump.
Because we have SC proves everything. We wouldn't have it if it weren't for Trump's plot that backfired on him. Lol! That's reality.
Weren't you the one who was just whining about coherent sentences? How is this coherent?

"Because we have SC proves everything."

What the fuck is SC? The only plot is by the Trump haters in the FBI and the DOJ.

If I attempted to answer them, I'd be as retarded as you for asking them.

You and Faux are the only retards in this discussion. Anyone who believes that agreeing to a plea deal proves the contents of the plea deal is a brain dead moron. Mueller knew there were plenty of brain dead snowflakes out there would would swallow his con.
Irrelevant. He was mislead by some idiot Republicans in Congress, and he didn't know that Rosenstein was such a scumbag. Rosenstein is implicated in the coup. He signed the last FISA warrant.
Rosenstein got caught up in the cross fire of a scandal he had no idea he was in. It wasn't until he wrote the letter for Trump that Rosenstein realized he'd been used for Trump's sinister plot to use him as an excuse to fire Comey, for which Trump admitted later that he fired Comey over Russia, Not because of the email scandal. Trump lied, and placed Rosenstein in the middle. After that is when Rosenstein realized he'd been used and called on a SC to investigate. And boy am I glad he did, because Trump's sinister move to get rid of Comey back fired on Trump.
There is no end to your excuses for Rosenstein and the FBI. Rosenstein wrote the memo saying that Comey should be fired, so why wouldn't Trump use that when he fired Comey? Furthermore, Trump didn't require any reason to fire Comey. He could have said he fired Comey because he didn't like the color of his ties, and that would have been perfectly legal. Second-guessing the decisions of the President is not the FBI's job. Anyone in the FBI who thinks it is should be fired immediately.
I just explained all that to you idiot. Are you that damn stupid that you can''t engage the story I gave? If it's as excuse, then tell us a different story. But you can't can you? You are are a hater and an ignoramus. Rosenstein was tricked into writing the memo because he was in the dark about Trump's real motives, of which Trump revealed later on. As Trump said, he had the right to fire Comey. Except he gave the wrong reason to Rosenstein. What part of that is too hard for you to understand you friggin idiot?

You continually fail to prove it. You only prove your own slavering mindless support of the Mueller witch hunt and hatred or Trump.
Because we have SC proves everything. We wouldn't have it if it weren't for Trump's plot that backfired on him. Lol! That's reality.
Weren't you the one who was just whining about coherent sentences? How is this coherent?

What the fuck is SC? The only plot is by the Trump haters in the FBI and the DOJ.
Special Counsel dumb ass! Get with the program. Can you produce a different story or not? Of course not because you're an ignorant Trump apologist who feeds his narratives off of hate.

Rosenstein got caught up in the cross fire of a scandal he had no idea he was in. It wasn't until he wrote the letter for Trump that Rosenstein realized he'd been used for Trump's sinister plot to use him as an excuse to fire Comey, for which Trump admitted later that he fired Comey over Russia, Not because of the email scandal. Trump lied, and placed Rosenstein in the middle. After that is when Rosenstein realized he'd been used and called on a SC to investigate. And boy am I glad he did, because Trump's sinister move to get rid of Comey back fired on Trump.
There is no end to your excuses for Rosenstein and the FBI. Rosenstein wrote the memo saying that Comey should be fired, so why wouldn't Trump use that when he fired Comey? Furthermore, Trump didn't require any reason to fire Comey. He could have said he fired Comey because he didn't like the color of his ties, and that would have been perfectly legal. Second-guessing the decisions of the President is not the FBI's job. Anyone in the FBI who thinks it is should be fired immediately.
I just explained all that to you idiot. Are you that damn stupid that you can''t engage the story I gave? If it's as excuse, then tell us a different story. But you can't can you? You are are a hater and an ignoramus. Rosenstein was tricked into writing the memo because he was in the dark about Trump's real motives, of which Trump revealed later on. As Trump said, he had the right to fire Comey. Except he gave the wrong reason to Rosenstein. What part of that is too hard for you to understand you friggin idiot?
How man times do you have to be told that it doesn't matter what Trump's real motives were? He was legally entitled to fire Comey for any reason he liked. The FBI had no authority to second guess his decision and launch an investigation because of it. Of course, the investigation was already in full swing, so all your whining about this event is a diversion from the issue.

That history lesson has got you by the balls by the way, because you don't have an alternate story of how these events transpired. Proving your arguments are based on ignorance and hate. You are a loser in this argument. Get the hell on.
Someone needs to :th_panties: and chill.
Does that mean you have no counter argument to mine? Of course it does. Now, get lost with your ignorant uninformed self.

Special Counsel dumb ass! Get with the program. Can you produce a different story or not? Of course not because you're an ignorant Trump apologist who feeds his narratives off of hate.
I don't need to "produce a different story." All I have to do is show that you are full of shit, and I have done that in spades.

How man times do you have to be told that it doesn't matter what Trump's real motives were? He was legally entitled to fire Comey for any reason he liked. The FBI had no authority to second guess his decision and launch an investigation because of it. Of course, the investigation was already in full swing, so all your whining about this event is a diversion from the issue.[/QUOT. E]
We'll, that just means you are one uninformed Sheep then, because it does matter. You cannot fire the FBI director to obstruct an investigation. Which, by Trump's own account, he has done. Read the statutes dumb ass.

I don't need to "produce a different story." All I have to do is show that you are full of shit, and I have done that in spades.
You've shown to us how retarded you are by failing to come up with your own version of the events that unfolded. You are a bankrupt ignoramus. Get lost.

How man times do you have to be told that it doesn't matter what Trump's real motives were? He was legally entitled to fire Comey for any reason he liked. The FBI had no authority to second guess his decision and launch an investigation because of it. Of course, the investigation was already in full swing, so all your whining about this event is a diversion from the issue.[/QUOT. E]
We'll, that just means you are one uninformed Sheep then, because it does matter. You cannot fire the FBI director to obstruct an investigation. Which, by Trump's own account, he has done. Read the statutes dumb ass.
ROFL! Having a hard time getting that quote thing to work?

Firing Comey didn't end the investigation, so your theory is bullshit from the starting gate.

Mueller isn't going to charge Trump with obstruction, so why do you morons keep barking up this tree? All your idiot theories about how Mueller is going to nail Trump have been shot down one by one. They are dead, no matter how many times you dig them up from the grave.

You've shown to us how retarded you are by failing to come up with your own version of the events that unfolded. You are a bankrupt ignoramus. Get lost.
As I told you, I don't need to come up with a "my own version of the events." All I have to do is show that yours are bullshit, which I have done in spades.

ROFL! Haven't a hard time getting that quote thing to work?

Firing Comey didn't end the investigation, so your theory is bullshit from the starting gate.

Mueller isn't going to charge Trump with obstruction, so why do you morons keep barking up this tree? All your idiot theories about how Mueller is going to nail Trump have been shot down one by one. They are dead, no matter how many times you dig them up from the grave.
The zombies of trumps past are rising up to tighten the noose around the pig fukers neck

That history lesson has got you by the balls by the way, because you don't have an alternate story of how these events transpired. Proving your arguments are based on ignorance and hate. You are a loser in this argument. Get the hell on.
Does that mean you have no counter argument to mine? Of course it does. Now, get lost with your ignorant uninformed self.
You Clinton Democrats just stick to my feet for some reason.
Wait until I explain why I voted for Jill Stein 2 years ago and Ralph Nader in 2000.
Then you'll really like me.

Lies and propaganda are very powerful.
We've all lost friends and family members on social media because of it. It plays right into the new world order plan to divide and conquer us.
There is no division when one pursues the truth and follows the law. But if you pick party over it, then the division will always be there. The evidence thus far takes us in a direction that is overwhelming for the prosecution. If I am wrong, bring on the facts and the truth. If not, then I rest my case.

You Clinton Democrats just stick to my feet for some reason.
Wait until I explain why I voted for Jill Stein 2 years ago and Ralph Nader in 2000.
Then you'll really like me.
You fail to present counter arguments etched in fact. Conjecture, hate, and rants are a losing combination.

As I told you, I don't need to come up with a "my own version of the events." All I have to do is show that yours are bullshit, which I have done in spades.
You've shown ignorance, hate, and stupidity from a platform that defies explanation. Anyone with a functioning brain who goes back and reads your posts will know that. You've said absolutely nothing, and have presented zero arguments. You are a total fail.

So Trump's campaign manager had nothing to do with the campaign. You are sticking with this statement?
I said his convictions had nothing to do with the campaign.

Please quit trying to prove that you have a room temperature IQ.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, he was convicted of campaign finance violations. To the brain-dead rightard, that “had nothing to do with the campaign.”

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
That was part of his plea agreement. It proves nothing. Mueller could have made plead guilty to murdering Bigfoot.
Fucking moron, you actually said Cohen’s convictions had nothing to do with the campaign. Despite the fact he was convicted of campaign finance violations.
If Mueller made Cohen plead guilty to murdering Bigfoot, would that mean Bigfoot actually exists?

So how does that affect your stupid post to which I replied.

Fact: Manafort was Trump's campaign manager.

Fact: Manafort caught sharing polling data with the Russians.

So, Oh wise one, will you worm your way out of that one?

There’s nothing to consider since you refuse to say what you mean by “blow back.”

You already defined it and your asking me to define it for you as though you don't know?

LOL! Dude. Dont' twist yourself into any more bullshit pretzel shapes.

You are an ass that never considered the likely response to your desire for a soft coup, and now that it has been brought to your attention, your only response is to play semantic games?

That will be a lot of help to you, if you get your way, and if blows up in your stupid face.
Now you’re lying again. I didn’t define it. I said it could be anything from foot stomping to armed rebellion. That’s a range and not a definition of what you mean by blow back. And yet you don’t want to say what you mean but you want people to answer your nebulous question.

And now we see the liberal, who has defined a word as a wide range of actions, asking for the word to be defined more specifically,

as though he does not understand that the word he just defined, as a wide range of possible action, is by it's very definition, that he has repeated posted, is not specific.

Thus we see that the modern liberal is completely and utterly with the slightest sense of intellectual honesty, or shame.

Meanwhile, while he is playing games, with semantics, extremely dishonest games with semantics,

he all the while is dodging a very simple quest that he has been asked, because he does not have an answer that does not paint him as a fucking moron.
LOLOL

Using your bizarre logic, blow back can mean foot stomping. No one cares about that.

See now why you’re a moron and a pussy?

You talk real tough online. YOu ever talk like to a man's face, cocksucker?
Somebody is losing it.

Forum List

Back