FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.
It sure beats believing RT.

Who ever RT is, not it does not.

You should be very concerned that domestic spies working for the government, interfered in the election.

Manaforts already in jail retard.
and Cohen goes soon BUT not before we get what his trump skunk has been up to these past 7,8 years
You idiots are gloating about two guys whose convictions had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or the campaign. Are you aware how pathetic and stupid you look?
So Trump's campaign manager had nothing to do with the campaign. You are sticking with this statement?
I said his convictions had nothing to do with the campaign.

Please quit trying to prove that you have a room temperature IQ.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, he was convicted of campaign finance violations. To the brain-dead rightard, that “had nothing to do with the campaign.”

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
That was part of his plea agreement. It proves nothing. Mueller could have made Cohen plead guilty to murdering Bigfoot.

Last edited:
Oh? What proof is there?
The fact that he told Corsi to commit perjury, for one thing.
You don’t know that he did. All you have is Jerome Corsi’s word and Jerome Corsi is a proven liar.
When was Corsi proven to be a liar?
When he backed the Swiftboat vets and then one of them got caught with the same citation Kerry had, that he had falsely claimed wasn't earned. Then again when he falsely claimed Obama wasn't born in the U.S., and then a week before his book on the subject was to be released, Obama released his long form certificate, proving Corsi lied again.
What does "caught with the same citation Kerry had" mean?

That's all horseshit, of course. You're arguing that opinions that differ from yours are the same thing as lies. Only brain damaged snowflakes resort to that brand of "logic."
It means the guy lied. He claimed Kerry shouldn’t have been given a Bronze Star because they weren’t under fire and that Kerry was lying for claiming they were. Then it turned out he was the liar when it was revealed he too had earned a Bronze Star for that same heroic event under fire.

And you’re still lying as there is no which hunt.

So what is the “blow back” you speak of?

So, the FBI engaged in treason, they staged a coup against a sitting president of the United States. Now you say, "hey, it's for democrats so laws don't apply."

But we Americans are getting real tired of the shit by you Communist piles of shit. We were once a nation of laws, some of us mean to see that return. You evil rotten fucks don't go for the whole "equal justice under the law" thing. You're already waging civil war to end the Constitution, the idea that your rulers be subjected to the same laws as normals will make you violent, we know.
I dale d no such thing, ya fruit loop dingus. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

and Cohen goes soon BUT not before we get what his trump skunk has been up to these past 7,8 years
You idiots are gloating about two guys whose convictions had nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or the campaign. Are you aware how pathetic and stupid you look?
So Trump's campaign manager had nothing to do with the campaign. You are sticking with this statement?

LOLOL

Fucking moron, he was convicted of campaign finance violations. To the brain-dead rightard, that “had nothing to do with the campaign.”

That was part of his plea agreement. It proves nothing. Mueller could have made plead guilty to murdering Bigfoot.
Fucking moron, you actually said Cohen’s convictions had nothing to do with the campaign. Despite the fact he was convicted of campaign finance violations.

Remember Nixon and ""I am not a crook ?? This AH in our WH and his"" I am not a russian agent "" makes Nixon look good

Are you kidding? Putin says jump and Trump asks how high...
Lesh The way I heard it is Putin says shit and Trump asks what color? and along with Nixons "I am not a spy" that will go down in history we have Trumps I am not a spy Would love to see him frog walked out of the WH in cuffs and hear all his ah's still support him

LOLOL

That was part of his plea agreement. It proves nothing. Mueller could have made plead guilty to murdering Bigfoot.
Fucking moron, you actually said Cohen’s convictions had nothing to do with the campaign. Despite the fact he was convicted of campaign finance violations.
If Mueller made Cohen plead guilty to murdering Bigfoot, would that mean Bigfoot actually exists?

LOLOL

If Mueller made Cohen plead guilty to murdering Bigfoot, would that mean Bigfoot actually exists?
Fucking moron, Mueller couldn’t make Cohen plead guilty to anything. And yes, a conviction of campaign finance violations does have something to do with the campaign, I don’t care how big of s fucking moron you are.

LOLOL

He walked into that all by his lonesome. What an idiot.

LOLOL

You never disappoint with your retarded questions.

The NYT is confirming the REAL reason why a special counsel was appointed.....

Trump cult members will try to spin this with their moronic rhetoric that the FBI is part of the deep state....that there's RINOs out to get the scum bucket Trump, that there's nothing wrong with Trump's collusion with Russian oligarchs, and....of course, "But, But, BUT Hillary"............

The shit is about to hit the fan....BIGLY........lol
Presidential Alert.png

LOLOL

Fucking moron, Mueller couldn’t make Cohen plead guilty to anything. And yes, a conviction of campaign finance violations does have something to do with the campaign, I don’t care how big of s fucking moron you are.
Of course he can, moron. Mueller can put whatever he wants into a plea deal, even non crimes. The campaign finance charges in Cohen's plea were complete fiction, I don’t care how big of a fucking moron you are.

Last edited:

LOLOL

Right, because you can't answer them. You're a fool who swallows whatever Mueller and the fake media dishes out.

LOLOL

Right, because you can't answer them. You're a fool who swallows whatever Mueller and the fake media dishes out.
If I attempted to answer them, I'd be as retarded as you for asking them.

LOLOL

Of course he can, moron. Mueller can put whatever he wants into a plea deal, even non crimes. The campaign finance charges in Cohen's plea were complete fiction, I don’t care how big of s fucking moron you are.
Not according to federal prosecutors, because they've implicated Trump in the same crime he orchestrated. What a dumb shit.

If I attempted to answer them, I'd be as retarded as you for asking them.

You and Faux are the only retards in this discussion. Anyone who believes that agreeing to a plea deal proves the contents of the plea deal is a brain dead moron. Mueller knew there were plenty of brain dead snowflakes out there who would swallow his con.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back