FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

LOLOL

Using your bizarre logic, blow back can mean foot stomping. No one cares about that.

See now why you’re a moron and a pussy?

You talk real tough online. YOu ever talk like to a man's face, cocksucker?
Sure, what else do you call a pussy but a pussy? You cowered away from clarifying a vague question. That’s on you.

Liar. If you did, you would not feel the need to do so online, where you can pretend to be tough, from the safety of your mom's basement.

If think you've defined the word four times now. Fucktard.
Nope, not lying. And I don’t call you a pussy because I “need to.” I do so because you demonstrated you are one. Just calling the spade a spade. Now if you wanna prove me wrong, man up and exlain what you mean by “blow back.” Or keep running with you tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs.

Then explain what that has to do with Trump working for Russia, which is actually what this thread is about.

I asked you if you had ever considered the blowback from your desired coup.

That is what my question was about.

You are the one who has been too much of a fucking pussy to answer a simple fucking question.

Your deflections and word games, don't hide that fact. Pussy.
Liar, I answered it. I pointed out no one cares that you rightards will stomp your feet.

Sure, what else do you call a pussy but a pussy? You cowered away from clarifying a vague question. That’s on you.

Liar. If you did, you would not feel the need to do so online, where you can pretend to be tough, from the safety of your mom's basement.

Nope, not lying. And I don’t call you a pussy because I “need to.” I do so because you demonstrated you are one. Just calling the spade a spade. Now if you wanna prove me wrong, man up and exlain what you mean by “blow back.” Or keep running with you tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs.

Then explain what that has to do with Trump working for Russia, which is actually what this thread is about.

You are the one who has been too much of a fucking pussy to answer a simple fucking question.

Liar, I answered it. I pointed out no one cares that you rightards will stomp your feet.

Considering how insanely divisive you libs are, you sure that is all that will happen?

Considering how insanely divisive you libs are, you sure that is all that will happen?
What else?

LOLOL

Using your bizarre logic, blow back can mean foot stomping. No one cares about that.

See now why you’re a moron and a pussy?

There is no coup moron.

There is a seriously compromised President

There is no coup moron.

Seems being Putin’s puppet is not an appealing attribute to most Americans; as evidenced by his poll numbers dropping like a rock.

330himt.jpg

Adoptions is simply the code word for removing Russian sanctions. I'll give you dirt on Hillary if you remove Russian sanctions.

Great, ANOTHER D-Dumbass making false accusations without evidence.

Amazing how you snowflakes claim a 15-minute 'set-up' meeting that was cut short by Jr that resulted in zero information being passed is somehow a crime ...

...yet Hillary and Bill taking millions from the Russians, giving speeches for the KGB Bank, meeting with Putin, allowing the Russians (and others) to access Top Secret data on her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server that was stored in the bathroom of some IT company, and illegally colluding with and paid Trump-hating foreign spies working for the FBI and illegally colluding with and paying Russians for their help in trying to win the 2016 election is somehow NOT illegal...

:p

There is no coup moron. There is a seriously compromised President
...an endless supply of Trump-hating idiots making false accusation after false accusation without evidence....

There is no end to the TDS epidemic.

There is no coup moron.

Your lame excuses for your coup, will not matter.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

~~~~~~
Obama, Brennan And Hillary Colluded To Take Trump Down
https://www.investors.com/.../russia-trump-collusion-investigation
As the Russia-Trump collusion investigation goes forward, it's become increasingly clear it was all driven by the political interests of President Obama, CIA Chief John Brennan and Hillary Clinton.

There is no coup moron.

Your lame excuses for your coup, will not matter.
LOLOL

tenor.gif

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

~~~~~~
Obama, Brennan And Hillary Colluded To Take Trump Down
https://www.investors.com/.../russia-trump-collusion-investigation
As the Russia-Trump collusion investigation goes forward, it's become increasingly clear it was all driven by the political interests of President Obama, CIA Chief John Brennan and Hillary Clinton.
I got as far as... EDITORIALS

Last edited:
Why Does the Kremlin Care So Much About the Magnitsky Act?
What Russian officials mean when they talk about “adoptions”
Why Does the Kremlin Care So Much About the Magnitsky Act? - The Atlantic

Putin’s Big Tell?
Putin’s decision to reference William Browder at the Helsinki post-summit press conference provided even more evidence that a 2016 meeting between Trump-campaign officials and a Russian lawyer was blessed by the Kremlin.

Putin Raised Browder's Name in Helsinki with Trump - The Atlantic

Are you kidding? Putin says jump and Trump asks how high...

^^^^^
Unbelievable :rolleyes-41: these people are seriously :cuckoo:......pathetic!

:rolleyes:
I7CGc5y.jpg
They have to be at this point for Trump to go on Fox news https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ntimidate-michael-cohen-testifying-n958171and use illegal witness intimidation tactics on Michael Cohen towards his father-in-law;

If anyone is using "illegal witness intimidation" it's Mueller.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has suborned perjury through coercion, intimidation, and extortion. He is a thug, a 14th century goon who forced General Flynn to perjury by vicious attacks on his family.

The original Torquemada, the one that Mewler models himself on, would obtain confessions by raping the wives and daughters of his victims in from of them, and then having his thugs rapes the wives and daughters of his victims.

This is what Robert Mueller did with Flynn. He attacked the son of Flynn and threatened to put his grand children in foster care. Torquemada is a pile of shit with no redeeming qualities.

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.
It sure beats believing RT.

I'll take RT over CNN or the NY Times.

Any day of any week.

Yes, Russian TV is biased, but no one flat out lies like the fascist leftist press.

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.
It sure beats believing RT.

I'll take RT over CNN or the NY Times.

Any day of any week.

Yes, Russian TV is biased, but no one flat out lies like the fascist leftist press.
The fake news doesn't just lie. It takes on ideological vendettas against those who disagree with the Party.

I dale d no such thing, ya fruit loop dingus. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

?????

Herpaderpaderpity derp derp derpity herpaderp?

I don't speak your language, fucktard commie traitor.
"So, the FBI engaged in treason, they staged a coup against a sitting president of the United States. Now you say, "hey, it's for democrats so laws don't apply."

I said no such thing, ya fruit loop dingus. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

Savvy now?

I dale d no such thing, ya fruit loop dingus. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

?????

Herpaderpaderpity derp derp derpity herpaderp?

I don't speak your language, fucktard commie traitor.
"So, the FBI engaged in treason, they staged a coup against a sitting president of the United States. Now you say, "hey, it's for democrats so laws don't apply."

I said no such thing, ya fruit loop dingus. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

Savvy now?
Effectively, you did. That's what all you snowflakes have been saying. If anyone in the Trump campaign had low lever contact with any Russian, it's high treason. If Hillary sold her office to the highest bidder and paid Russian spies to manufacture dirt on Trump, that's just A-OK.

Forum List

Back