FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

I dale d no such thing, ya fruit loop dingus. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

?????

Herpaderpaderpity derp derp derpity herpaderp?

I don't speak your language, fucktard commie traitor.
"So, the FBI engaged in treason, they staged a coup against a sitting president of the United States. Now you say, "hey, it's for democrats so laws don't apply."

I said no such thing, ya fruit loop dingus. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

Savvy now?
Effectively, you did. That's what all you snowflakes have been saying. If anyone in the Trump campaign had low lever contact with any Russian, it's high treason. If Hillary sold her office to the highest bidder and paid Russian spies to manufacture dirt on Trump, that's just A-OK.
The FBI did not stage a coup, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

You conspiracy freaks are fucking nuts.

Adoptions is simply the code word for removing Russian sanctions. I'll give you dirt on Hillary if you remove Russian sanctions.

Great, ANOTHER D-Dumbass making false accusations without evidence.

Amazing how you snowflakes claim a 15-minute 'set-up' meeting that was cut short by Jr that resulted in zero information being passed is somehow a crime ...

...yet Hillary and Bill taking millions from the Russians, giving speeches for the KGB Bank, meeting with Putin, allowing the Russians (and others) to access Top Secret data on her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server that was stored in the bathroom of some IT company, and illegally colluding with and paid Trump-hating foreign spies working for the FBI and illegally colluding with and paying Russians for their help in trying to win the 2016 election is somehow NOT illegal...

:p
utter bull crap propaganda

you lie, like a rug! :p

I dale d no such thing, ya fruit loop dingus. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

?????

Herpaderpaderpity derp derp derpity herpaderp?

I don't speak your language, fucktard commie traitor.
"So, the FBI engaged in treason, they staged a coup against a sitting president of the United States. Now you say, "hey, it's for democrats so laws don't apply."

I said no such thing, ya fruit loop dingus. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

Savvy now?
Effectively, you did. That's what all you snowflakes have been saying. If anyone in the Trump campaign had low lever contact with any Russian, it's high treason. If Hillary sold her office to the highest bidder and paid Russian spies to manufacture dirt on Trump, that's just A-OK.
The FBI did not stage a coup, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

You conspiracy freaks are fucking nuts.
That's only because it failed. They sure tried hard.

Liar. If you did, you would not feel the need to do so online, where you can pretend to be tough, from the safety of your mom's basement.

If think you've defined the word four times now. Fucktard.
Nope, not lying. And I don’t call you a pussy because I “need to.” I do so because you demonstrated you are one. Just calling the spade a spade. Now if you wanna prove me wrong, man up and exlain what you mean by “blow back.” Or keep running with you tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs.

Then explain what that has to do with Trump working for Russia, which is actually what this thread is about.

I asked you if you had ever considered the blowback from your desired coup.

That is what my question was about.

You are the one who has been too much of a fucking pussy to answer a simple fucking question.

Your deflections and word games, don't hide that fact. Pussy.
There is no coup moron.

There is a seriously compromised President

Your lame excuses for your coup, will not matter.
LOLOL

tenor.gif

Why are you ignoring your own stated definition of blowback?

There is no "coup".

Nope, not lying. And I don’t call you a pussy because I “need to.” I do so because you demonstrated you are one. Just calling the spade a spade. Now if you wanna prove me wrong, man up and exlain what you mean by “blow back.” Or keep running with you tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs.

Then explain what that has to do with Trump working for Russia, which is actually what this thread is about.

You are the one who has been too much of a fucking pussy to answer a simple fucking question.

There is no coup moron.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

I’m not ignoring it. I said It could be anything from foot stomping to armed rebellion. Since you turned out to be too big of a pussy to say what you think it means, I’m going by my own definition, which includes footstomping.

Last edited:

There is no coup moron.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

I’m not ignoring it. I said It could be anything from foot stomping to armed rebellion. Since you turned out to be too big of a pussy to say what you think it means, I’m going by my own definition, which includes footstomping.

It is not being a pussy to not play the retard word games, you fucking asshole libs like to play.

YOu fucking defined it several times, and still asked me to define it, as though you were did not know the meaning of the word.

YOU are the one afraid to answer a simple question, seriously.

There is no coup moron.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

It is not being a pussy to not play the retard word games, you fucking asshole libs like to play.

YOu fucking defined it several times, and still asked me to define it, as though you were did not know the meaning of the word.

LOLOL

You’re lying again. Again, I answered your question.

Coward, the definition I gave was that it could mean any one of several things. That doesn’t inform anyone what you mean by it. But no worries, the forum sees you’re too scared to say what you mean.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

LOLOL

Coward, the definition I gave was that it could mean any one of several things. That doesn’t inform anyone what you mean by it. But no worries, the forum sees you’re too scared to say what you mean.

When speaking of a future event and discussing a reaction that could be a range of actions,

I asked you if you had considered that.

ONly a complete moron would not be able to understand that the question was about the range of possible responses.

Only a complete asshole would spend days asking for someone to clarify WHICH action, when that context of the question was on YOUR thoughts on the matter.

LOLOL

When speaking of a future event and discussing a reaction that could be a range of actions,

ONly a complete moron would not be able to understand that the question was about the range of possible responses.

Only a complete asshole would spend days asking for someone to clarify WHICH action, when that context of the question was on YOUR thoughts on the matter.
And I answered. Since you refuse to clarify what you meant, I selected what I assume you meant.... foot stomping. And no one cares. You want to add shaking your collective canes at the sky? Go ahead, no one cares about that either.

DirectWeepyGyrfalcon-max-1mb.gif

LOLOL

And I answered. Since you refuse to clarify what you meant, I selected what I assume you meant.... foot stomping. And no one cares. You want to add shaking your collective canes at the sky? Go ahead, no one cares about that either.

Asking for a clarification of YOUR view of a potential future event, from ME, was not reasonable, and still is not.

All you are doing is cowardly dodging a simple question.

BTW, this type of asshole ness from you people, is one of the reasons, I thing your assumption, is idiotic.

LOLOL

Asking for a clarification of YOUR view of a potential future event, from ME, was not reasonable, and still is not.

BTW, this type of asshole ness from you people, is one of the reasons, I thing your assumption, is idiotic.
Nope. Because you cowardly refused to clarify what you mean, you left others no choice but to guess what you mean. Which I did, which you then lied, saying I didn’t answer your question when in fact, I did.

LOLOL

Nope. Because you cowardly refused to clarify what you mean, you left others no choice but to guess what you mean. Which I did, which you then lied, saying I didn’t answer your question when in fact, I did.

Refusing to play your stupid game is not cowardice.

Refusing to answer a simple and serious question, because you don't want to admit the truth, is cowardice.

LOLOL

Refusing to answer a simple and serious question, because you don't want to admit the truth, is cowardice.
LOLOL

Pussy, I answered your question. It’s not my problem you don’t like my answer. But here, keep shaking your cane at the sky. :mm:

LOLOL

Pussy, I answered your question. It’s not my problem you don’t like my answer. But here, keep shaking your cane at the sky. :mm:

No, you didn't. You played games.

You were afraid to answer a simple, but serious question. So you played games.

Forum List

Back