FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

The FBI just admitted it.
Pure trumpkin fantasy.
It's been in the news ever since Friday, moron. The FBI launched an investigation of Trump even though it had no legal justification for doing so. They used that investigation as a justification to appoint Herr Mueller whose sole purpose is to find any justification he can for destroying Trump.

Last edited:
The FBI launched an investigation of Trump even though it had no legal justification for doing so.
False. Pure Trumpkin fantasy. You are delusional, and no serious, educated person recognizes this laughable horseshit. Some do get paid to say it and fool people like you, though.

And I answered. Since you refuse to clarify what you meant, I selected what I assume you meant.... foot stomping. And no one cares. You want to add shaking your collective canes at the sky? Go ahead, no one cares about that either.

DirectWeepyGyrfalcon-max-1mb.gif

Asking for a clarification of YOUR view of a potential future event, from ME, was not reasonable, and still is not.

All you are doing is cowardly dodging a simple question.

BTW, this type of asshole ness from you people, is one of the reasons, I thing your assumption, is idiotic.
Nope. Because you cowardly refused to clarify what you mean, you left others no choice but to guess what you mean. Which I did, which you then lied, saying I didn’t answer your question when in fact, I did.

Refusing to play your stupid game is not cowardice.

Refusing to answer a simple and serious question, because you don't want to admit the truth, is cowardice.
LOLOL

Pussy, I answered your question. It’s not my problem you don’t like my answer. But here, keep shaking your cane at the sky. :mm:

No, you didn't. You played games.

You were afraid to answer a simple, but serious question. So you played games.
Liar. I answered your question.

Q: you prepared to deal with the blow back?

A: blow back can mean foot stomping. No one cares about that.

The FBI launched an investigation of Trump even though it had no legal justification for doing so.
False. Pure Trumpkin fantasy. You are delusional, and no serious, educated person recognizes this laughable horseshit. Some do get paid to say it and fool people like you, though.
That's what the NYT says, dumbass. Don't take it up with me. Take it up with them.

Asking for a clarification of YOUR view of a potential future event, from ME, was not reasonable, and still is not.

All you are doing is cowardly dodging a simple question.

BTW, this type of asshole ness from you people, is one of the reasons, I thing your assumption, is idiotic.
Nope. Because you cowardly refused to clarify what you mean, you left others no choice but to guess what you mean. Which I did, which you then lied, saying I didn’t answer your question when in fact, I did.

Refusing to answer a simple and serious question, because you don't want to admit the truth, is cowardice.
LOLOL

Pussy, I answered your question. It’s not my problem you don’t like my answer. But here, keep shaking your cane at the sky. :mm:

If you had answered, that, when I first asked you the question, I would have taken your response seriously.

NOw, not so much.

Your first reflex was to dodge and deflect and deny, for days.

YOu never considered it. YOu have no ability to imagine that anyone who opposes you, is a real person.

LOLOL

If you had answered, that, when I first asked you the question, I would have taken your response seriously.

NOw, not so much.

YOu never considered it. YOu have no ability to imagine that anyone who opposes you, is a real person.

You have fallen into Faux's trap. Is favorite trick is to get you arguing about some trivial point to divert you away from what's really important, then then he will pound you on that point for weeks or even years.

LOLOL

NOw, not so much.

You have fallen into Faux's trap. Is favorite trick is to get you arguing about some trivial point to divert you away from what's really important, then then he will pound you on that point for weeks or even years.

I called him on it from the first. I asked a question he had never considered, so he started playing asshole games to distract from the fact that he had no answer.

These assholes want a coup. But they never consider what it will mean for this nation, if it is demonstrated the democracy is not going to be allowed to work for middle class and working class whites.

LOLOL

NOw, not so much.

Poor baby, bless your heart.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

NOw, not so much.

LOL

Thanks for the reminder that I bitch-slapped you silly in our last exchange. Wasn't necessary but it was still worth a chuckle, so thanks.

LOLOL

NOw, not so much.

I called him on it from the first. I asked a question he had never considered, so he started playing asshole games to distract from the fact that he had no answer.

These assholes want a coup. But they never consider what it will mean for this nation, if it is demonstrated the democracy is not going to be allowed to work for middle class and working class whites.
LOL

No worries. You shake your cane at the sky -- we'll laugh at you.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

NOw, not so much.

giphy.gif

f you had answered, that, when I first asked you the question, I would have taken your response seriously.

NOw, not so much.

LOLOL

NOw, not so much.

LOL

Thanks for the reminder that I bitch-slapped you silly in our last exchange. Wasn't necessary but it was still worth a chuckle, so thanks.

Do you understand, that your games dont' impress anyone? We all see right though them. This is not 1984 when cons still tried to be nice to liberals.

LOLOL

NOw, not so much.

LOL

You have a vivid imagination.

NOw, not so much.

LOL

giphy.gif
Not to my face you won't. Tough guy.

LOLOL

NOw, not so much.

giphy.gif

f you had answered, that, when I first asked you the question, I would have taken your response seriously.

NOw, not so much.

LOLOLOLOL

Oh noooo's, the retard is now retreating to his "repeat mode," where all he does is copy & paste his previous post. Typos and all.

Whatever shall I do?

I know .... laugh at him.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

At any rate, the thread is about Trump working for Russia. You want to talk about that or is it your goal to derail this thread until a mod shuts it down?

NOw, not so much.

LOL

You have a vivid imagination.

Libs are all about bubble thinking. They only accept feedback from people as dishonestly partisan as themselves.

I'm sure that he gets plenty of people who agree with him, who pretend to think that it is brilliant of him to spout the same old shit, or to be an asshole to people on the right.

And he tells them the same, and they keep repeating that nonsense until they convince themselves.

It is completely insane.

NOw, not so much.

LOL

giphy.gif
Not to my face you won't. Tough guy.
Ooooh ... a threat.

Now I definitely know you're trying to get a mod to shut this down.

Forum List

Back