FBI Raids Home of Russian-Born 2016 Trump Advisor.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Prominent policy analyst and Rappahannock County property owner Dimitri K. Simes spoke out Friday, calling the FBI raid of his Huntly property a U.S. government attempt to intimate him and others trying to promote a Russian-American dialogue.

It clearly is an attempt to intimidate, not only somebody from Russia, but just anyone who goes against official policies and particularly against the deep state,” Simes was quoted in an interview published by Sputnik News, a Russian government-owned news outlet.

Paywalled^ But any attempt to break thru Russiaphobia will be dealt with by an iron fist.

Øbama 2012 debate remark to Romney, Biden as well in 2012.

“And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

The media mostly chortled and said how right Mr. Obama was.

In April 2012 Joe Biden used a similar attack line in a speech. “When we came to office, President Obama reset our relationship with Russia. . . . But just a month ago, Governor Romney called and here again I quote, ‘without question our number one geopolitical foe’ is Russia. As my brother would say, go figure,” the then Vice President said. “Look, I think it’s fair to say when it comes to Russia, based on only what we know he’s said so far, Governor Romney is mired in a Cold War mindset.”

Now, the left wants any type of war with Russia.

Hunter violated FARA, no charges.

In a separate Sputnik post on X, former U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ritter, whose New York home was also recently raided by the FBI, speculated the actions against himself and Simes were related to potential violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).

“Both of our homes have been recently raided by the FBI under, I believe, allegations that somehow, through our practice of journalism, [we are] operating as foreign agents of the Russian government.”

Ritter is a frequent contributor to Sputnik and fellow Russian state-owned network RT, and Simes co-hosts a current affairs program on another Russian government-owned TV channel.

This looks bad to everyone except for lefties who are shilling for obama/biden/harris and the Deep State

The FBI will refuse to comment

But no doubt Harpy Eagle can give us an ironclad excuse for why its ok

Forum List

Back