FBI report issued- Kav completely exonerated

Hey, whatever happened to you and all your whines about "facts and evidence"? You think that just because you find Trump a liar the entire FBI lied about this too? You're so exposed honey

What kind of stupid response is that? I gave an OPINION. Let me again reiterate; opinions are NOT facts. Get that through your thick skull. Opinions are allowed here and as evidenced by your reply, stupid responses.

Of course they are, but you're the one constantly whining about facts and evidence. The FBI provided them and all you do is whine some more.

Not in my mind, he will always be an accused attempted rapist, and the FBI didn't do a complete investigation and it was bias.

You are saying the FBI did a fake investigation on Justice Kavanaugh?

On what basis do you make this judgment?

I thought the Democrats said they WANTED an FBI investigation into this, and they certainly implied that they would accept the probe.

Now we have it, and it isn't good enough, the libs still want to lynch the man?

Absolutely zero proof of any misconduct on the part of the man, after an exhaustive FBI search, the report came out on Friday.

Yet, 4 dozen extremists voted to destroy the man's life, even though there is no evidence. Shameful.

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

Not in my mind, he will always be an accused attempted rapist, and the FBI didn't do a complete investigation and it was bias.
We don't care what you think. The only good thing that came out of this. Is you lost alot of voters showing you would ruin a families life because you didn't get your way.

Hey, whatever happened to you and all your whines about "facts and evidence"? You think that just because you find Trump a liar the entire FBI lied about this too? You're so exposed honey

What kind of stupid response is that? I gave an OPINION. Let me again reiterate; opinions are NOT facts. Get that through your thick skull. Opinions are allowed here and as evidenced by your reply, stupid responses.

Too bad Ford and you idiot loons had no facts regarding Kavanaugh.

Bunch of made up BS

It was a 414 page report into the allegations against Justice Kavanaugh, the FBI did an extensive probe using all of their investigative powers to check into the lies people were telling about the man.

And that's what they turned out to be, lies and damned lies.

Now, the libs say the FBI is useless, tools who conducted a fake investigation, because the results show Kav to be as clean as a hound's tooth.

BTW, Mr. Avenatti has been referred for prosecution into the attempted lynching of Justice Kavanaugh.

If he were be committed, he'd be the first liberal since Eugene V. Debs in 1920 to run for President from a jail cell.

It was a 414 page report into the allegations against Justice Kavanaugh, the FBI did an extensive probe using all of their investigative powers to check into the lies people were telling about the man.

And that's what they turned out to be, lies and damned lies.

Now, the libs say the FBI is useless, tools who conducted a fake investigation, because the results show Kav to be as clean as a hound's tooth.
It`s hard to prove someone was a drunken groper 30 years after the fact. It`s time for everyone to get over Kavanaugh because it could be worse. Child molesting Roy Moore was waiting in the wings if Kavanaugh had been voted down.

Absolutely zero proof of any misconduct on the part of the man, after an exhaustive FBI search, the report came out on Friday.

Yet, 4 dozen extremists voted to destroy the man's life, even though there is no evidence. Shameful.

'No evidence' to back Kavanaugh accusers' claims, Senate panel's report on FBI probe finds

Lol
Well, the loopy kunt lied, has no proof, And is surrounded by other liars so shut the fuck up

Wow, you didn't even read the testimony.

You don't even care about facts.

Hell, they are PROSECUTING some of the accusers.

YOU ARE LIVING IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY.

twain-quote-lies.jpg

Then you don't make up your mind based on facts and evidence, but we already knew this Penny. Believe me, we did.

I make my mind up based on who was more believable, and it was Ford, like all the GOP believed her, it was just not Kav. I believe it was Kav and Judge, and the FBI investigation was nil at best. Grassley please spare me.
414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa
Released by Homer Simpson, who cares? It was conducted by the FBI.

`
trump is a compulsive liar. He has the full support of the GOP. Based on that alone, I cannot trust the integrity, morality and honor of any group that supports him or is answerable to him. I totally reject the FBI report.
`

Okay, so, if the Intelligence agencies tell you that Trump is guilty of collusion with Russia, you reject their reports, is that right?

The Judiciary Committee on the GOP side before the hearings found him to be innocent of all, before even the fake investigation, but they believed her. right!!

Stinking old white men is what they are, no female GOP can work that hard. Made me ill, to even watch the hackett job, and where did the sexual prosecutor go during the questioning of lying A hole Kavanaugh.
That is not what this is about.

READ THE REPORT.

That is what this is based on. It is about the interviews of the people involved. It is not about politics. This is about the folks involved that knew both of these individuals.

It is about the investigation of all of these incidents.

BTW, Mr. Avenatti has been referred for prosecution into the attempted lynching of Justice Kavanaugh.

If he were be committed, he'd be the first liberal since Eugene V. Debs in 1920 to run for President from a jail cell.

I read that.

I don't have a TEE VEE, but what I hear on the radio and see on the web, this is really not reported like it should be.

`
trump is a compulsive liar. He has the full support of the GOP. Based on that alone, I cannot trust the integrity, morality and honor of any group that supports him or is answerable to him. I totally reject the FBI report.
`

You reject it on what basis? That Trump is President? You think the FBI did a coverup of Kavanaugh? Based on what proof? You on the left are so far out of bounds with the attacks on Kavanaugh it's been appalling to watch what you've done! Ford's story had so many holes in it...so many things that make zero sense at all that it was patently obvious that she's got "issues". It was also obvious that the Democrats on that Committee used a troubled woman to attack Trump's nominee with allegations that they knew they couldn't prove but thought they might use to delay the nomination until after the midterm elections! Do you not understand how SLEAZY a move that was by those Democrats? They smeared a good man's name and sacrificed Ford and they didn't care one little bit about doing either thing! Those are the people who are running YOUR party these days, Windy! You talk about "morality and honor"? Seriously? You're the party of Michael Avenatti!

Okay, so, if the Intelligence agencies tell you that Trump is guilty of collusion with Russia, you reject their reports, is that right?
`
Stick to the topic why don't ya.

THAT IS THE TOPIC.

IT is an investigation by the FBI. I spent an half hour this morning skimming the report before I forwarded it to two of my very liberal friends that I was in a political program at University.

They were leaning, like me, towards supporting Ford.

I was a Sexual Assault Crises counselor while at University.

I am disgusted with the DNC for taking this issue and using it as a tool and de-legitimizing it in the public's eye. THIS is a very serious issue that the public will not view as such if it is trivialized like this. . . .

You need to read the testimony of these people that knew all of these people involved.

NOT THE POLITICIANS.

`
Stick to the topic why don't ya.

THAT IS THE TOPIC.

IT is an investigation by the FBI. I spent an half hour this morning skimming the report before I forwarded it to two of my very liberal friends that I was in a political program at University.

They were leaning, like me, towards supporting Ford.

I was a Sexual Assault Crises counselor while at University.

I am disgusted with the DNC for taking this issue and using it as a tool and de-legitimizing it in the public's eye. THIS is a very serious issue that the public will not view as such if it is trivialized like this. . . .

You need to read the testimony of these people that knew all of these people involved.

NOT THE POLITICIANS.
If the oppressed people can't count on the DNC, who the hell do they have? Well?

You reject it on what basis? That Trump is President? You think the FBI did a coverup of Kavanaugh? Based on what proof? You on the left are so far out of bounds with the attacks on Kavanaugh it's been appalling to watch what you've done! Ford's story had so many holes in it...so many things that make zero sense at all that it was patently obvious that she's got "issues". It was also obvious that the Democrats on that Committee used a troubled woman to attack Trump's nominee with allegations that they knew they couldn't prove but thought they might use to delay the nomination until after the midterm elections! Do you not understand how SLEAZY a move that was by those Democrats? They smeared a good man's name and sacrificed Ford and they didn't care one little bit about doing either thing! Those are the people who are running YOUR party these days, Windy! You talk about "morality and honor"? Seriously? You're the party of Michael Avenatti!
`
Take a break, a long one. You are reading way too much into my words.

Forum List

Back