FBI: Saudis linked to 911.

It wasn't behind a paywall for me. I'm so sorry. We didn't take Gaddafi out. Israel wanted Saddam Hussein over thrown.. everyone in the ME was against that... Oilmen, diplomats, historians , American expats... Anyone who knows anything about the ME. Syria couldn't be helped. They were in free fall by 2005. Once Assad arrested and tortured the schoolboys the country exploded. Dubya is pretty dumb. Not his father. The Saudis have a track record going back 80 years. They don't get much wrong. Ibn Saud's sons with the exception of King Saud are remarkable.
The Saudis certainly were not opposed to taking him out, that's why they allowed us to base forces in Saudi during OIF.

Q'daffi was beaten, bayonetted, and sodomized to death, he wasn't killed in any airstrike.

We may or may not have been passing intel to the Rebels who at that point were mostly AQNA because most of the rest were killed off while Obama dithered for months trying arrive at a consensus with European leaders on what to do.
Gaddafi was hated by the Eastern tribes for 40 years. Short of a massive occupation force there was no way to maintain the status quo in Libya.

The Saudis certainly were not opposed to taking him out, that's why they allowed us to base forces in Saudi during OIF.
The Saudis were opposed to the invasion of Iraq. Prince Bandar was recalled to Arabia because he couldn't change Dubya's mind.

OBL hated the Saudis and wanted the US to blame the Saudis. They revoked his citizenship in 1996 and declared AQ a terrorist organization. At least the Republicans weren't fooled.
He was born in Riyadh and held Saudi Citizenship until they stripped him of it ini 94.

There was however never any proof the Saudi Gov't was involved in 9-11 although some family members certainly were.

The Saudis were opposed to the invasion of Iraq. Prince Bandar was recalled to Arabia because he couldn't change Dubya's mind.
The King gave basing privileges to the US and allowed us to conduct strikes out of those bases.

SA was also directly attacked by Saddam so it doesn't appear you have any clue what you're talking about again.

He was born in Riyadh and held Saudi Citizenship until they stripped him of it ini 94.

There was however never any proof the Saudi Gov't was involved in 9-11 although some family members certainly were.
OBL was the black sheep of the family. Which bin Ladens were anti American?

The King gave basing privileges to the US and allowed us to conduct strikes out of those bases.

SA was also directly attacked by Saddam so it doesn't appear you have any clue what you're talking about again.
Lol nope. Cheney lied to the king.. and bragged about it.

Bandar was a loud public supporter of ousting Hussein so once again you appear to be just running off at the yap clueless.

Bandar was a loud public supporter of ousting Hussein so once again you appear to be just running off at the yap clueless.
Nope. Bandar was recalled because he failed to convince Dubya not to attack. They knew it would destabilize the middle east.

The current leadership of the Saudi Kingdom , Moe B. Salman, wasn't involved in 911. I think its fortunate that Saudi Arabia has turned over a new leaf.

They allow broads to drive now, as well as permitting women to wrestle professionally. Reforms that would have been unthinkable in the 20th century.
Bedouin women have always driven.

Nope. Bandar was recalled because he failed to convince Dubya not to attack. They knew it would destabilize the middle east.

Yes Bandar openly supported the ouster of Hussein. Prince Bandar only resigned in June right before taking the position of UN Secretary General later that year.

We've been operating continually out of Riyadh since the 80's, We had 3 total there that were publicly known in my era and we operated out of all 3 at different times. Today we have a total of 5 basis in SA that are known publicly.

Abdullah had concerns over OIF, mainly that it would be harder to find and remove Saddam than US officials believed.

His concerns were allayed and proven to be unjustified when we were so quickly able to take Baghdad and remove him from power.

Once again you prove you don't know what you're talking about.

The Saudis are very pro American.. especially the Suderi Seven. Which royals are you talking about specifically?
Those who were supporters of AQ and whom then provided some of their funding.

The evidence showed likely support from two different high ranking Saudi Officials but no evidence at all of the Saudi Gov't supporting AQ.

Yes Bandar openly supported the ouster of Hussein. Prince Bandar only resigned in June right before taking the position of UN Secretary General later that year.

We've been operating continually out of Riyadh since the 80's, We had 3 total there that were publicly known in my era and we operated out of all 3 at different times. Today we have a total of 5 basis in SA that are known publicly.

Abdullah had concerns over OIF, mainly that it would be harder to find and remove Saddam than US officials believed.

His concerns were allayed and proven to be unjustified when we were so quickly able to take Baghdad and remove him from power.

Once again you prove you don't know what you're talking about.
You know prince Sultan? I am especially fond of Salman and King Abdallah.

Those who were supporters of AQ and whom then provided some of their funding.

The evidence showed likely support from two different high ranking Saudi Officials but no evidence at all of the Saudi Gov't supporting AQ.
Is that where you get your information?

Forum List

Back