FBI says no evidence ANTIFA was involved in trump Mob

Debunking another trumpism lie....These were ALL Trumpsters. They will ALL go to jail.

You actually trust the FBI?

Were you wearing J. Edgar Hoover's bra and panties when you typed this thread?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't. This seems like something Americans would do. Anifa does not have what it takes to water the trees of liberty.

That said, FBI could not even find evidence of Clinton destroying emails, their opinion are worth less than shit.

Debunking another trumpism lie....These were ALL Trumpsters. They will ALL go to jail.
Wow! These clowns are unbelievable. I should have known they would blame ANTIFA. That shows they feel guilty at least.

Wow! These clowns are unbelievable. I should have known they would blame ANTIFA. That shows they feel guilty at least.
They are simultaneously bragging about it and trying to deny it.

The FBI has 0 credibility with the American people. They have conspired against a president, withheld documents and refused to investigate obvious fraud. No one cares what they say. They might as well be the media. It is one lie after another.

The mob were all Trumpsters...well...except perhaps for a few Russian Operatives....which could be considered trumpsters....

doesn't mean much John Sullivan was set free and allowed to go back to SLC. So nothings going to happen to antifa reps

The FBI has 0 credibility with the American people.

Were you The guy with the Horns? The FBI is looking for you.
Are you the guy that repeats whatever the lying media says?

The FBI has 0 credibility with the American people. They have conspired against a president, withheld documents and refused to investigate obvious fraud. No one cares what they say. They might as well be the media. It is one lie after another.

Face it! trumpism is dying a humiliating and painful death. True Republicans and Conservatives are running from the diseased group of anarchists.

If you're Right Wing, hate to tell ya.....but you lost your nation.
The entire government is against you now.

For too long you did nothing.
Time to pay up.

Wanna know what happens when Tyrants are allowed to run free too long?

JustDoNothing_6.jpg

All Lies!!!

Dead people voted!

Illegal Aliens from Mars voted!!

Deep State is controlling our thoughts!!!

FBI is Deep State!!!!

Trump is the Messiah!!!!!

I am pulling your leg with this but ya know someone is thinking this!

Forum List

Back