FBI says no evidence ANTIFA was involved in trump Mob

Debunking another trumpism lie....These were ALL Trumpsters. They will ALL go to jail.
The FBI has 0 credibility with the American people. They have conspired against a president, withheld documents and refused to investigate obvious fraud. No one cares what they say. They might as well be the media. It is one lie after another.
I was wondering which poster here speaks for the American people. Thanks for raising your hand so I now know who it is.
thumbsup.gif

The FBI has 0 credibility with the American people.
The FBI has 0 credibility with the trump cultists.
That cult crap is more projection. Your goldfish memory forgets school children sang and some were told to pray to Obama. That was and still is a cult.
So is the trump cult.
Obama was the greatest president this nation has ever had.

I disagree on that one but he was better than Trump!

Debunking another trumpism lie....These were ALL Trumpsters. They will ALL go to jail.
Might wann a pic a more reliable source than the FBI.

Aren't they the same folks that found our dear Hillary guilty of crime but refused to prosecute? They started putting (non-PC)people in jail for trespassing ? Whoda thunk it?

All Lies!!!

Dead people voted!

Illegal Aliens from Mars voted!!

Deep State is controlling our thoughts!!!

FBI is Deep State!!!!

Trump is the Messiah!!!!!

I am pulling your leg with this but ya know someone is thinking this!
Absolutely. Except that our illegal aliens don't normally come from Mars.

The FBI has 0 credibility with the American people.
The FBI has 0 credibility with the trump cultists.
That cult crap is more projection. Your goldfish memory forgets school children sang and some were told to pray to Obama. That was and still is a cult.
So is the trump cult.
Obama was the greatest president this nation has ever had.
Obama was raised a Communist and is a traitor. Traitors are only great to other traitors. You wear it well.

Aren't they the same folks that found our dear Hillary guilty of crime but refused to prosecute? They started putting (non-PC)people in jail for trespassing ? Whoda thunk it?

Yep and they concluded that is was a crime but she didn't mean to break it..........so it was all good.

Might wann a pic a more reliable source than the FBI.

No kidding.

You better get off the trump bandwagon while you can. The Rule of Law still applies in this country. Re trump family is politically dead.

Oh....and the guy with the horns has been arrested. Good News! All These felons will not be able to vote.

You actually trust the FBI?
You trust gateway pundit.

More than I would the FBI.

How many so-called "terror plots" were supposedly "foiled" by the FBI over the last four years? I mean the real ones that didn't incolve the FBI setting up some social media schmuck with a fake bomb?
Are you talking about the aborted plot to raid the Michigan state house ... eerily similarly to the attack on the Capitol?

You better get off the trump bandwagon while you can. The Rule of Law still applies in this country. Re trump family is politically dead.

Oh....and the guy with the horns has been arrested. Good News! All These felons will not be able to vote.
As was the grinning asshole with Pelosi’s lectern

How many so-called "terror plots" were supposedly "foiled" by the FBI over the last four years? I mean the real ones that didn't incolve the FBI setting up some social media schmuck with a fake bomb?
Are you talking about the aborted plot to raid the Michigan state house ... eerily similarly to the attack on the Capitol?
Didn't he even encourage it by tweeting “LIBERATE MICHIGAN”?

Are they really dumb enough to propose that any number of non-trump supporters could infiltrate a mob of thousands and cause them to break into how many different locations? Why can't you gutless, immoral, white trash scumbags just admit your complicity in sedition. Your guys did it...people exactly like your dumbass. Own up to it you spineless piece's of garbage.

They interviewed Omar Mateen 2 times, but his Dad was an FBI informant so there is that.

Forum List

Back