FBI says no evidence ANTIFA was involved in trump Mob

The trump mobs tried and failed to destroy our government. Authorities will be ready next time.....they should have been ready this time. The National Guard will be there and I hope they beat some of these trump scum senseless....The more arrest with felonies....the more that can't vote.

Debunking another trumpism lie....These were ALL Trumpsters. They will ALL go to jail.

Only a moron would think they were! The Trump NaziCons need to own up to their TERRORISM! Some of them may also be facing MURDER charges!

Last edited:

Debunking another trumpism lie....These were ALL Trumpsters. They will ALL go to jail.
"No ANTIFA No ANTIFA, Stop breaking the windows Stop Breaking the windows. . "

I guess the FBI is deaf, dumb and blind. :heehee:

The trump mobs tried and failed to destroy our government. Authorities will be ready next time.....they should have been ready this time. The National Guard will be there and I hope they beat some of these trump scum senseless....The more arrest with felonies....the more that can't vote.

There will likely be more security at the NFL football game tonight than at the Capitol last Wednesday.

,o1 a-3.jpg

Not surprising because the FBI does not recognize Antifa as an organization but an ideology.

The FBI has 0 credibility with the American people.
The FBI has 0 credibility with the trump cultists.
That cult crap is more projection. Your goldfish memory forgets school children sang to and some were told to pray to Obama. That was, and still is, a cult.
[/QUOTWha

What do you call a group of people that worship one man over the Constitution....over the country? It is a Cult. And now the GOP realizes that. The GOP has to cut the trumpism disease out of their party or the GOP will die.

"No ANTIFA No ANTIFA, Stop breaking the windows Stop Breaking the windows. . "

I guess the FBI is deaf, dumb and blind. :heehee:

So Trump loves Antifa? They're his special people?

I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't. This seems like something Americans would do. Anifa does not have what it takes to water the trees of liberty.

That said, FBI could not even find evidence of Clinton destroying emails, their opinion are worth less than shit.

ANTIFA beats up old ladies in MAGA hats and hide behind their masks. They are punk faggots. No way they are involved in taking the capitol. Not a chance.

I recognized them. I saw all the riot videos. FBI lies in the face of evidence.

There was help on the inside. trump had a lot of help with his Coup Attempt

There was help on the inside. trump had a lot of help with his Coup Attempt
I don't know that that is true. At least I hope not.

I know there were off duty cops flashing their badgers and IDs. I "think" the Capitol police allowed them entrance based on that.

I have SEEN video of CP letting rioters in and moving barricades.

In either case those guys are on video and they are soon to be unemployed

Might wann a pic a more reliable source than the FBI.

Who needs the FBI when we have "sharylattkisson.com"?

Forum List

Back